1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sorc nerf when ?

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by BboydD, Mar 29, 2019.

1. HamSandFridge

not sure why he is still trying even tho everyone know how **** you are if you can't admit that you are just **** at the game, coming to the forum just to vent off your frustration of being so bad at the game, losing to a single class and blame on how " OMG, THIS CLASS IS SO ****ING OP, PLEASE NERF NERF NERF", and have the ball to keep talking **** even tho he have no relevant evidence, and I wouldn't mind if he provided a constructive essay pointing out how and in what way SORC is op, and OP in my opinion is a class that can smack all other 8 class without even having to animation cancel every single skill and just by spamming 2 keys, without having to worry about their mana or stamina, without having to always get 1 shot by a random flying cc, without having to spend so much time into learning basic animation canceling. and lets be fair, he is probably getting **** on by some really good sorc and just decided to vent it on every single sorc on the forum, including the bad one but also the good one, and the bad one are usually not mention while good ones are always been mention which is kind of odd. We all here know how **** a real bad sorc is and how easy it is to slap her ass, but we also know how a good sorc can just as well easily smack your face to the moon. but please, just stop your ignorant, because you ain't making this **** any better just by complaining everyday instead of making constructive criticism.

PeaceInChaos likes this.
  2. Xenon

Xenon Kallitren Ninja 61 NA

Huh. I thought ninja was supposed to be the most op small-scale/1v1 class and it isn't even on that list. Huhhhh. Either all the Ninjas became really sh*t or it's not as op as the baddies think it is.

Are you part of the "Ninja is op" club or are you just trying to spite bboyd? If you are just trying to spite him, find other ways to spite him. Don't make actual decent players suffer just because he can't play the game and won't shut his mouth. If not, well, see what I said above.

3. HamSandFridge

I’m not one of those “ Ugh, ninja is op so we should nerf him”, as I’m only using ninja because our idiot here play ninja

PeaceInChaos likes this.
  4. BboydD

Sorc players are kids saying their class is balanced yeah. Need to play a broken class to be able to kill anybody

5. Xenon

Maybe you should reroll Sorc, then.

6. RIPTOR

I want easy mode on Sekiro and a new hands, moooom !!

PeaceInChaos and Xenon like this.
  7. Xenon

Offtopic, but Sekiro is sooo good. Hard as balls, but the combat is the most satisfaction I've gotten out of an action game in a very long time. That and DMCV, but they scratch similar, but different itches. I really want to see how from software goes even further in the sequel, if we get one.

levinano likes this.
  8. RIPTOR

Yep i hope dont want a easy mode: a quadraplegic player show how can beat one of the most hardest bosses on all the game, the game can be hard ? yes, but like all games have their mechanics, if somebody cant pass over is because the guy need learn, about the mechanics and improve their own skills trought experience ingame and knowledge obtained to be better and trying until he learn perfectly how and when to react.

BDO is a game and have their own mechanics, if we ignore the unbalanced or differences between gear we can put an example; if i know how you class work i can react to put you in problems if you dont resolve the new situation ill go to win you if you get down everytime i do the same stoopid think.... if i get any reaction and you have another to avoid my counter youre playing and learning to dont fail 100 times in the same situation vs another player, another player playing and getting reactions vs your class and vs your plays, like you need to do, if you dont do it and learn; youre go to loss so hard and you can come to cry to the forum instead accept your very bad skill as a player and start to learn u.u right mr little mooon !!, oh sorry; little boy ¿? ;)

levinano likes this.
  9. Bnna

that being said, those were not the only times where the mentioned mystic met one of the top 3 sorcs that made all finals where sorcs where involved. he met them on multiple occasions in the group stage and in the earlier stage of the top 16, winning not only the match, but not losing even a single game in those in total. when i remember right there were multiple occasions where the mystic did not get hit by a single cc in the complete match, even taking pretty much flawless gameplay from the side of the sorc into account. it should also be mentioned that in the first week of the tournament (where there was a sorc vs sorc finals) the mystic was not participating bc another guy played on his acc and rolled mae instead - also he was not in the same group with the two sorcs. in the second week were there was a sorc vs sorc finals the mystic was not in the tournament at all.

it requires incompetence on the level of twitch chat to deny that sorc is hardcountered by mystics in the current meta. i also do not know how anybody who watched the mystic rolling through the tournament smashing everybody except for one tamer without any chance (still won that one btw) could complain about sorc 1v1 above mystic 1v1 in the current version of the game.

#289 Bnna, May 16, 2019
    Last edited: May 16, 2019
    PeaceInChaos and thdsm like this.
  10. BboydD

Problem isn't skill, unbalanced iframes in a 2-shot fiesta is.

11. Ashenvall

12. Ziney

Do you copy paste your stuff everyday? It sounds to me like ''Mimimi.. OP... Mimimi.. can't win so it must be OP..''

Take a sorc in the arena with same gear.. fight her for more then 3hours and L2P.

PeaceInChaos and RIPTOR like this.
  13. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

sorc IS to strong and everyone except tryhard sorcplayer say this.
    just another typical l2p argumentation without knowledge of people and their classes. this attitude is what all OP roller have in common.

14. Kurtferro79

Kurtferro79 Maehwa 63 EU

Good Sorc in RBF V4 usually can dodge all hit from 5+ players, istant kd or floating after iframe (i dont know really) and with proper AP oneshot 1 or more players in 2 seconds, after this just jump jump jump away without take dmg... no OP? with ghilli is almost invisible..

Bestkk likes this.
  15. Ziney

Nice Argument @Kurtferro79...

BURN ALL GHILLI's TO ASHES! Stupid OP suit D:<

RIPTOR likes this.
  16. RIPTOR

sorc need so many buttons and attention to be played, he speak about skill but he show us how he dont know nothing about pvp or sorc mechanics, a ninja crying about iframes and blocks... its so hilarious jajajajaja, maybe he dont have fingers to play nothing and he want play chill vs everyone you know; blockjump, grab... dont work ?! i dont know do anymore !! fkin op sorc !! MOOOOOM !!!

and yes, @Wollbert sorc is strong, and a painfull opponent if the sorc player are skilled, but suddenly OP at the same situations ? no man... and for retarded amount of gear/ap fiesta as cryboy say for example if you as a ranger catch or bait succesfull a sorc you now it inclusive with your main weapon you can erase it in 1 second is the ranger op if you have a retarded gear and erase a squishy class after bait him to turn at your favor the situation ? nope right ? is the same for us, the sorc is strong at high gear i agree but no retarded op like babycryboy post out of arguments or crying whit -100 on knowledge...

and for you @Kurtferro79, anyone can avoid as a sorc 5 guys hitting wiouth brain when they SEE how she perfrom some NCs, its normal if some retarded group hit to nothing when ANY class make a iframe skill and the stoopid party hit to the air wiouth brain instead wait 0.1 sec to try to catch him or disable the potential unprotected counter from in this situation; sorc, for the KD before iframe sorc ONLY is able to perform Storming Crow; a SA skill with KD, low dmg, slow motion and this skill CANT BE CANCEL; AKA KILL ME PLEASE if you do it in front of 5 retarded skill spamers.... about the custome..... xDDDD i dont go to say nothing but was funny, and for "jump jump jump" XDDDDD you play a maeh, you know ninja, mae, kuno, musa, zerker, stroker, mistyc, lahn, tamer, DK or warrior can pursuit or keep under pressure easy a sorc how try to run ¿?¿? no you dont know it right.... xDDD

Ziney likes this.
  17. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

Each iframe should give sorc(and shortsword classes xd) a 3 sec debuff that reduces iframe damage reduction for 5%. It would stack and refresh duration with every iframe use.

18. RIPTOR

....and every CC ingame must be absolutly unprotected, and every AW must have a low dmg with 0.5 sec of SA with every skill out of Block, and only block if the CD is on for just 1 skill in all the set (same for main hand) and of course a shitty dmg or at elast similar to the main hand burst ;).... and of course EVERY CLASS MUST HAVE A GRAB or get removed all the grabs...

Now think in your class playing under this conditions, dont like you ¿? your class cant work under this conditions ?? wow, we have se same problem, accept him and stop cry i dont see Sorcs crying on other class forums and requesting the advantadges they have or nerf about the mechanics we dont have...

#298 RIPTOR, May 16, 2019
    Last edited: May 16, 2019
  19. HamSandFridge

You might not believe me but I’m laughing so much my stomach is hurting from reading this whole post. Everytime I read this post, I just can’t imagine there are player out there that are much worst than me. Baby boy here doesn’t just complain in sorceress forum but also striker forum about nerfing striker because “ 230ap striker is more stronger than 261ap warrior”, which just show how incompetent he is at pvp, and you can easily find him talking about BUFFING his own class in the warrior forum, while complaining that Striker is OP in warrior forum, but also him saying “ Striker nerf when” in striker forum and complaining to nerf any class he struggle with, just how bad can you be at pvp that you almost killed me by making me laugh, why don’t you sell your nouver, get that PEN Kutum and pve for the rest of your life, so everyone doesn’t have to suffer anymore from your childish action?

#299 HamSandFridge, May 16, 2019
    Last edited: May 17, 2019
    PeaceInChaos, BeastCK, Xairen and 2 others like this.
  20. MisterCucked

what's going on? I thought this post would keep going til atleast 500 reply, with the idiot arguing with no data or knowledge of the class, seems like it end too quickly