1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sorc nerf when ?

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by BboydD, Mar 29, 2019.

1. Stillwaters

Don't feed the trolls, The devs actually hear their pathetic cries all the way in korea and start swinging nerf hammers instead of a balance mallet.

PeaceInChaos likes this.
  2. thdsm

Don't worry, he just doesn't know what to say atm, but give it a week and he'll do another copy-paste of some random brainfart of his from before.

PeaceInChaos and Stillwaters like this.
  3. cliveklg

Those classes are where they should be. Stop asking for nerfs, it is the other classes that should be brought up.

PeaceInChaos and Stillwaters like this.
  4. Flesh007

No it's okay! (с) typical sorc

5. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

but its hard to master! (c)

6. Alextrazsa

Alextrazsa Sorceress EU

7. lanzend

Class is pretty bonkers.

But this game as a lot of different class balance issues that need to be addressed.

I'd prioritize nerfing witch/wiz large scale while buffing their small scale as number 1.

Number 2 would be sorc iframes. Make nightcrow similar to Lahn giving it a cd with iframe off cd SA on cd. something something something.

Number 3 would be mystic/striker magic DR/evasion and give mystic some holes in SA like most classes have. Sorc could use some holes too.

8. fenzz

ill have no problem getting lahn's type of iframes when we get lahn's lingering SA skills and protected CC skills.

you can have holes in sorc SA skills when sorc actually get lingering SA skills :)

9. v.klishev

v.klishev Striker 62 EU

Wait are people still hung up on that after multiple nerfs to it?

10. Nexius

Lahn has a superior kit in terms of Cc and damage which constitutes the lack of access to iframes. To put it simply if you removed Sorceresses main access to iframes you'd have to make up for every lack of protection with a significant boost to it's damage, cc and other forms of protection across the board. In all honesty people are better off ceasing the myriad of impractical suggestions to nerf the class, as most balance attempts were either unjustified nerfs or lack luster changes that barely changfed the class at all in any manner. They would be better off asking for buffs to their class. At the root of it all no one likes fighting a sorc, not even sorcs like fighting sorcs. It's a fight that punishes heavily on either side, is very stressful and takes time to navigate and master.

PeaceInChaos and RIPTOR like this.
  11. Kushino

Where is the Sorc Nerf You nerf all other class but Warrior and Sorc and keep buffing Sorc their Iframe is like NO LIMIT WTH and yall were nerfing Mystic when she was op Now SORC is MORE op than mystic FIX IT

12. thdsm

[​IMG]

13. fenzz

dum dum dum.

PeaceInChaos and RIPTOR like this.
  14. Ubbles

If ppl are so dead set on hurting sorc its not the Iframes you go after its really the amount of stuff they can cancel into.

15. fenzz

honestly. i'd rather they nerf something else. i think cancels (not just for sorcs, for all classes) are what differentiate the good players from the bad. and highly increase the skill cap of the class.

for sorcs, the only way to make use of all our unprotected skills. is to cancels them into iframes or protected skills. that at least take a certain level of skill and competence which i believe is much better than having to rotate protected CC skills like a monkey, mystic style.

PeaceInChaos and Ubbles like this.
  16. RIPTOR

Only a noob can request the same i-frames than a Lahn... If we get the same i-frames (1sec) + lingering SA or at least a decent extra SA like another skills in terms of purpose or another characters.... XD (for example Rushing Crow; Air Strike or Block on every Dream of Doom like the stationary skills on Witchards, ye the summon is stationary and move more slow than walking cant be say is "movile", anyway i say; FOR EXAMPLE) or extra blocks on dmg/cc we are able to destroy anything....

But when you newbies or players from another game when you Smash "1,2,3... repeat" coming here 1 year ago or maybe 2 with the worst skill posible (1,2,3 repeat) just cry for iframes (Kushino obviosly dont check nothing he speak and believe in their own lie.... so sadly... the Sorc NEVER had a real buff, always is a nerf or fix but never a "buff" example Violation, they nerf the dmg the smashes the CC and protection, they give a bite more of dmg before the nerf and... still is nothing compare to base Violation, another example, more dmg on Vile Plan and still is crap cause; now dont perform the CC and dont be able to get the extra dmg for air smash)

Well... when you guys suggest this change out of knowledge like you do, you dont complain the buffs to make the sorc still avaiable or similar like another classes as i say (We only have for identity the iframes; for experienced players or good players; with dead points on stamina/CD rotations, if you anticipate to the sorc she always are force to spam more and loss more stamina or be catched, for bad players is a goddess with tons of dmg and unlimited iframes with all protected instant skills !!! wow !!!) returning to my post.... if the sorc have the nerfs on iframes and get a buff on SA/Block on CC/Damage skills like other classes.... oh man thats can be really strong, but your opinion must be; iframes !! nerf it, change it like the Lahn iframes !!! Right ? ok ill go to explain you how this can be worst for you my noobs... ah sorry, pls DONT FORGOT if the change is performed we need a decent buff on AW, the sorc AW has nerf on DMG SO HARD still do a **** dmg on AW weapon compared to the main weapon skills, rabam, or mainhand combos (With a normal amount of AP, not with 400 remember is ez kill a softcap with 255-261 AP with tons of characters, dont cry for a sorc killing with 271/280 AP dont be retarded guys)

In the situation with Lahn iframes and some extra Block or SA we can have the same iframes between AW and mainhand turning the 1 sec off on every cancel or intersection, plus some SA on dmg skills = easy engage/disengage with 0 cc danger not like now... the real change in this case is; a retarded spaming AoD can make some dmg to any bad sorc spaming just the base iframe.... is a retarded sugestion, in my EXPERIENCED DAY 1 PLAYER opinion the Sorc is fine, strong on tons of situations and weak in another thinks, hard to master fun with a satisfaction reward for play it good.... she is nerfed for years, if a kid with 3 days playing cant fight him or a gearcarried "imsobadandonlywithgrabcankill" think is op, ok leave him think it and if they want go to suggest a change.... iframes like lahn !! ok leave him suggest it; but if we loss the iframes out of cd we need more SA/Block like other classes and recover some dmg on AW, before do it we are able to hit x3 times more dangerous but they think were go to be worst if this change succes....

iframes like lahn ? NP NC - C Swap - NC (AW Stance) or Shadow leap (Before do it youre still able to use the another skill) - ES or MS (you now are out of AW) - NC - C Swap - NC (AW Stance) - C Swap/MS or ES (if you dont use it before).... and we have Shadow leap refresh again.... oooooh woooow we move like a ninja !! iframes + blocks on transactions with more iframes, plus now a teorical SA/extra Blocks on CC/Dmg skills !! (not put for me in the rotations because youre go to use it when are necesary) check the times guys and remember; i only suggest the iframe timer, not the extra time with SA on cd iframes :V

Noobs requesting and crying always the same problem in all games, i still want push Left Click and get 1 kill x click, thats the way this guys want get,,,, A-MAZING pls continue killing noobs or undergeared players to feel you good as a players or just go afk and expend more money to make you more strong instead learn to play..... x'D

Sorry for my long post im come home tired from my job and this guys playing 24/7 still live in the same point, i have the 50% of the time they have to play and i read and see how they dont have a ****ing idea inclusive when a tons of players EXPLAIN how they need play....

PeaceInChaos likes this.
  17. BeastCK

Today i was doing PvP at Arsha Server vs Striker. I have low AP cause of Kutum (241 ap). Besides i never won in 8 PvP i have tried cause of his continuous CCs. Yes i kept iframing as my stamina was full, yes i tried to avoid all of his CCs, and yes i tried to CC him. Almost ALL his atks HAVE SUPER ARMOR. Mine only 1 rabam. After my 10th attempt to avoid his CC he always manage to land 1. Then he continues cyrcle his skills with CC , so i am about 5 seconds without doing something , fully disabled.

Don't ever say again Sorcs are OP, except a sorc is very high AP as she kills fast.

18. Bestkk

Bestkk EU

241 AP LUL.

19. BeastCK

I am thinking to change to nouver, or stay for a while with kut

20. RIPTOR

if you dont want make ton of pvp dont do it, ignore the taunts for people with more gear or at least thats they can say, play and enjoy the game and take your time needed to advance ;) is better grow with dificulties and be smashed or survive tons of times to put in evidence your opponent than kill just for gear with a low skill progress on your class

BeastCK and PeaceInChaos like this.