1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sorc nerf when ?

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by BboydD, Mar 29, 2019.

1. RIPTOR

you know as a maewha you can get under presure engage and disengage easy and counter any sorc if you bait with your red moon ? nah you dont know it as you dont know it the sorc consume 250 on stamina per tp with hard restrictions on stamina regen on another skills :V

2. Kurtferro79

Kurtferro79 Maehwa 63 EU

Redmoon is FG he just jump inside me e kick me down = death, yea all say stamina etc but i end stamina before all sorc.. so mae is the worst class for stamina consume and without it we are death, we can't go in stealth we can do more skill for defence and we can't trade dmg vs anyone, also we can't switch weapon with no stamina... all lamenting problem vs sorc, all hate sorc it's not mae class problem.

Will there be truth in all this or are we all stupid?

#342 Kurtferro79, May 25, 2019
    Last edited: May 25, 2019
  3. RIPTOR

...... xDDDD i dont tell you about use your redmoon in the face of any sorc i tell you use it to counter a darl flame stamina recover or any anticipation like shadow eruption/rabam and you can trade in this situation PROTECTED CC vs unprotected CC or back redmoon if you catch a sorc on DF stamina recover, and you as a maeh cant be had more isues than a sorc on stamina management, we cant regen stamina on "invisible" like you say and you can use your block at safe distance or just for counter to recover stamina....

4. Kurtferro79

Kurtferro79 Maehwa 63 EU

But let's not say falsehood that I fought against sorc and ran away hopping while I had already finished with stamina for a long time, do I have to wait for the astral alignment to hit a Sorc? you are also saying that the opportunities to kill her are minimal and extreme, while it is practically unbeatable, sorry if it is little.

5. Bnna

so just for the lulz just tested this under normal conditions instead of this ******** you are selling here in the only clip where the sorc actually hits a non oneshot paper class. 213 preawa ap trial sorc hits 295 dp trial striker. villa + food, frontal. absolute darkness with crit addon pre opener into stinger floatcombo c swap tbs 2x dh vio takes proud 50% of his hp (i honestly expected even less). if the point of this was to show by how much perfume, draught, Z buff and sorc Q buff busts your damage - okay, otherwise you just have zero ****ing clue what you are talking about, sorry.

for the record - you never get a stinger opener on a striker or mystic under the conditions that are shown in those clips, you can only get that by doing a full downsmash reset. otherwise you need one of the two floats from your float combo as initial cc for landing ad before stinger, since c tbs bound doesnt leave enough time. you can also do that by landing a kd from grj or full cast dod as initial cc - unfortunatly that also requires the target to have brain damage (which i guess works quite well for most mystics and striker). what kind of works is iframe c tbs iframe into nightmare jump and requiem cancel then stinger - but with my fps i get that **** in in like 50% of the times and honestly i have only seen a sorc pulling that off once in a real fight until now. im not even mentioning that in all of those options the tbs or vio extender would not land like it did in the clip.

quick comparison also shows that the normal vio extender combo does around the same damage on the striker, but with 253 ap. lol.

edit:

i would also add to the whole discussion that at least 99% of the people who complain about sorcs are gahaz plebs who get hit by any cc bc they can't do SA rotations and use their fg properly and sorc hits them hardest since its the class that can spam non grab cc quickest when its close to you and they literally never get up (a good example of this is the dogshit mae that complains here despite the mae vs sorc match up being roughly level and the mae being perfectly able to engage on sorcs in almost any kind of pvp). only a small fraction actually realizes that the problem are 290 ap sorcs hitting slightly over softcap dp targets in a oneshot meta where everyone feels like he has to build shittons of ap instead of dp - and only under those conditions the iframes actually become too strong because you can kill 3 people through SA before you run out of ressources. fix the oneshot meta instead of fixing one class - especially since a lot of other problems in the current state of the game are caused by the same problem.

#345 Bnna, May 25, 2019
    Last edited: May 26, 2019
    thdsm likes this.
  6. Serendipity

Serendipity Syllabus Sorceress 62 EU

What??? 5k HP on a sorc? How? Even with villa buff, 4 HAN Hoom and 2 Valtarra I am at merely 3750HP.
    And Q Block? Q is our Buff, not a block. Are you sure you looked at the right class? FYI sorcs are not the ones with the blue dragon....

7. Exaah

its not on Q, but most classes have it on Q, its just a way of saying it
    like people say E buffs when some classes have it on Q
    like some people call slow debuffs grave digger even tho its a warrior skill.

also, I guess he meant full hp gear/crystal with perfume and elixirs etc... to reach 5k

8. Bnna

deleted post cuz was bs

9. Serendipity

That would be what, 6500HP on a Mystic then?

10. Exaah

idk why people think mystic has such a high base hp

11. LordCrusty

As i said "i believe" never said it was a fact....... My wizard before i blew up my gear was at 5.1kHP when buffed and 269/269/297 and i based that 5k comment on wizard and sorc HP values being similiar to my understanding.

And yes that's with Villa, Perfume and Exquisite cron buff

12. Failbot

So... When we talk about classes we should just ignore their self buffs?

Sure. **** Zerker is a bad class, huh? I mean if they had Q buff they would be decent but, we just ignore those nowadays.

13. Flesh007

It is always funny to watch how sorc justify themselves. What are you so afraid of? =)

14. Serendipity

Because it has the second highest base HP at level 61 in the game (zerker being the highest)?!

15. Exaah

Yes alright, but you overestimated how much, thats what I meant.

16. Serendipity

About 450HP more than a sorc. So more than what you get from 4 HAN Hooms.
    And I still would like to know what gear and buffs you would use to get to 5000HP on a sorc considering that it would be 1250 HP more from gear than what I have. Even with Valtarra and eye of the ruins rings you won't get anywhere close to that.

17. Exaah

han hoom
    awk black crystals
    bon cobe
    giath
    valtarra
    eye of the ruins
    garmoth
    villa
    priest buffs
    protect alc stone
    food
    elixir
    perfume
    loyalty hp scroll
    honorable mention to the top frag guild scroll if you can have it

thats easy +2650 hp, excluding the top score scroll
    there are more than enough buffs to reach 5k hp

and Im not even looking at all the HPs from bartali and caphras

#357 Exaah, May 26, 2019
    Last edited: May 26, 2019
  18. thdsm

Any class can get over 5k hp, why is this even a talking point?

19. thdsm

I don't think anyone is afraid of anything, but sometimes it's needed to tell idiots where they're wrong, otherwise what's the point of the forums?

20. Serendipity

Ok, that are really some insane buffs. Thanks for listing them.

Exaah likes this.