1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sorc nerf when ?

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by BboydD, Mar 29, 2019.

1. BboydD

Such as you and other sorc players who answered to this thread then?

2. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

while these polls are always to be taken semi seriously these specific results are not really wrong. sorc, ninja and mystic are a bit (and then some) on the strong side.

3. fenzz

i can prove my experience ingame and ive challenged you plenty of times to prove me yours. im still waiting.

4. fenzz

this is not debatable. sorc IS a strong class if played well. so is ninja. and so are many other class if played by good players.

people who post on the forum USUALLY dont play any of those classes to a level to warrants them to give their opinion on anything remotely relevant as by my sc2 comparison.

5. Bnna

i do not base my opinion on my personal experiences only and make sure to get as much information and opinions on what i say as possible before i talk. you don't, do not pretend you do. and i might be wrong - but you are just guessing. and i fought sorcs on an undergeared lahn for the majority of my eu bdo experience - if anybody is authorized to speak from own experience about sorcs being op or not then i am.

and to the other poster - it is interesting how all of a sudden i am the sorc player who defends sorcs same as i was called a valk last time i said valk is not op and ts damage is 100% justified to the other gahaz pleb who talked about valk being op on the other forum. again - maybe i play sorc now maybe not, you are just ****ing guessing, based on nothing.

6. RIPTOR

Violation 300 stamina consume out of all protection, Nightmare stop stamina recover, Darkness released stop stamina recover..... im practicing with Trial mae now to test him and if you keep yourself at 1-2 dashes you never run out of Stamina vs a sorc if she try to engage you hard, because you expend so much less and you can counter their trys with block with a few prediction or kepp your iframe chase timer under control (3 secs the same i manage with my AW NC cd) and you only be care with the Shadow leap that can surprise you and put the sorc fast on your back at long distance... in the video you can see how the mae dont waste TONS of stamina just keeping a medium sitance and trading protections or iframes making vulnerable so many times the sorc trys to engage, inclusive you can see how the sorc tons of times get a little stop with cartian protention or extending the NC block to recover stamina...

3:14 NC - NC - SL - MS - NC - C Swap - NC with TBS - ES - NC - Cry of Darkness - NC with TBS - GRJ - NC with Flow Cry of Darkness - SL

Lets stop here and make some mats one simple NC never is enought vs somebody with the eyes on you x2 NC is better to try a bait or try to land before somebody wait one instant engage = 500 stamina and you told me mae have worst management ¿?¿? i see the mae 24/7 high on stamina on this video and im practicing with she on a trial and i dont have the feel of absolute garbage stamina management, as kurfeiro say, thats is anoying.... if you see any "good" sorc the mostly part of the time the stamina run around 50% and under presure if dont break the wall counter in some point are forced to get out with SL and try to recover some stamina or are dead wtf how you can say you hav worst stamina management.... ? i agree with levinano; if you play with high grafics the sorc can be "dissapear" and you dont follot the move because the other skills hide their move direction but man.... you come to say 50 + some skill more is more consumption than 250 one time or 250x2... seriusly ? xDDDDD

7. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

so basically you have no clue abiut the topic and repeat parroting. but at the same time a clear poll is "bullshet". bcoz you are the only intelligent person on this planet.
    yeah why we dont just ban every other user from this forum, bcoz nobody else can make trialchars.
    nobody said this, but you made clear what kind of mindset you inherent

8. RIPTOR

common opinion from a tons of unexperienced or new players opinion... ok, but... why you cut the part of the ninja ? you dont want everyone see how is voted by the same guys at the same point lv of sorc is voted? xDDD ninja have just now the same amount of votes, you dont want put him because you play a ninja and come to cry requesting nerfs for play BAD a class for the "common opinion" than op like the sorc, right ?

you finally learn some more than try to grab before blockjump ? i suppose you dont do it

#388 RIPTOR, May 27, 2019
    Last edited: May 27, 2019
    Xairen likes this.
  9. Kurtferro79

Kurtferro79 Maehwa 63 EU

You talk about the simple duel, try in mass pvp to manage the stamina in that way and you died very easily :) to disengage we can not avoid all the ranged damage and we are visible, other classes as warrior can also follow us reach and grab, we can not in mass pvp make a dash and block all the time, when you are unprotected by too many sides and any distance ability condemns you to death, we must move away a lot to feel safe and recover, for this the consumption of stamina is different from simply having to dodge the skills that do not hurt you, not to mention that you can disingage with invisibility and decide where to go to for recovery yourself (like a +1 V) or attack an opponent behind, a situation of absolute advantage in a game where a cc can make you win a duel, similar to kuno e nj, but less now with last nerfs.

Adding what said Levi makes it a very difficult class to predict even if it is simply turning around, the mae is a neon that moves more than anything else in a straight line and it is easier to avoid it, that's why our ability to arrive quickly on the target and look for it to hit at the right time, it is useless to stay and duel because we lose the only point in favor that we should have, I say we should because to make all these moves we have to move quickly from one side to the other, with the current stamina we are obliged to make many stops to recover the stamina slowly, often losing the opportunities to engage and remaining protected by a miserable block that any class with ranged attac breaks with 2 skills.

#389 Kurtferro79, May 27, 2019
  10. RIPTOR

oh sorry i forgot the screen

Yes in mass PvP maewa is worst, i dont say nothing about Mass PvP, but you and me talk about sorc vs maeh not about mass pvp and anyway in mass pvp the sorc Swap block are erased so fast too and we cant get the same distance as mae/musa/ninja striker mistic etc can reach in a few secs because if we spam we loss all stamina in a few secs, but the conversation between you and me dont are focus on mass pvp, or thats i think when i read you

Kurtferro79 likes this.
  11. Kurtferro79

Kurtferro79 Maehwa 63 EU

I actually used the RBF example just to refer to Mass PVP small and large based on situations, the duel I see more as an exercise to learn opposing skills and have fun, but in the end the aim of the game should be the mass pvp, one of the few content of this playable group game, a class for me should be able to do everything not only good in one, unfortunately if we talk about my class it is not so, I do not speak out of envy of others and do not want to do a direct comparison between my class and the others, but only to make the pvp more enjoyable and homogeneous for all, for me some abilities that are too powerful should be reduced, and it is not only the case of the sorc obviously, I think that as much as the mae is weak in some cases it's simply because other classes have too powerful abilities, I don't think pvp in this game gets nicer by adding some too strong skills to my class but making the other classes more like Mae.

why i doesn't change class? simply because I find it more challenging to play a class that puts me in trouble.

12. Bnna

well ye - based on what was posted in this thread until now - you are actually too stupid to create trial chars. like u can literally post that a 199 ap sorc casually deletes a softcap mystic in a float combo in this thread and 5 people jump on the train instantly.

also just found this masterpiece list of counterclasses by scrolling through the discussion

http://s3.micp.ru/0Sv2e.png

and guess who was the only guy who was salty enough to like this ********? ofc you are completely clueless, what a ****ing joke.

13. dobe

dobe Lahn 60

100% pressure aka not letting the sorc playing,meaning burning her iframe,from memories(cause i dont really pvp these days) with 1 dash/half dash away than the vid spacing.
    -db,redmoon cancel ss,stigma(nocancel),w-rabam,db,blooming(no phantom),double shot,db,redmoon cancel ss.Grossly 1 rotation addin only 2 dash engage and 1 dash between skills 70% stam,with 3 dash at engage and 2 dash inbetween it is 60%-50%,if i fail my predictions it give room for sorc and the stamina is down to 50%and below,i cancel dash for ~2 dash after arrow's shot if i aim where my target is and for each shot i am a outside of a shadow leap range+ a little more range in case of,the more dash i use inbetween skill i switch the order to do more db.I use a lot of uncancel stigma and only use the cancel stigma occasionnaly,i replace a long cd with the stigma usage,i also use royal rage (more for selfbuff but can catch people if on limit of iframe range).I secure my range and any fight vs anyclass is 80% prediction and 20% tech cause of my hardware(despite having ~30ms on the server location area).
    Nope you are not spamming violation and i didnt know for nightmare,i didnt wrote maehwa stam consumption is worse than sorc,i wrote overaggressive maehwa stam consumption is equal to a sorc playing passively.That may be wrong but not far from truth.

#393 dobe, May 27, 2019
  14. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

so what?

15. Flesh007

Nope. This is russian Ivan. They are all like that. =)

16. Amodin

There is so much failure from the first post from the OP, I didn't bother at all reading the other 20 pages of posts. I'm sure whoever wasn't the OP had a better argument for/against that slop post.

If you are going to post drivel like that, at least make something thoughtful, intelligent, empirical and informative. Making trash like that OP is bound to make it difficult/impossible to be taken seriously.

It only makes you look butt-hurt and sore from falling on your ass because you fell out of the monkey bars while playing on the recess field.

17. Bnna

"russian ivans" for some reason tend to be pretty good sorcs on eu though - if you know what i mean :D

#397 Bnna, May 28, 2019
    Last edited: May 28, 2019
  18. Flesh007

Yep-yep. I remember the crowds BRILLIANT ninja on the spots. But... they all disappeared somewhere. =(
    Now i see the crowds BRILLIANT sorcs on the spots. But... now I know what happens in such cases, and what will happen with all of you. =)

19. Bnna

i have zero clue what you are talking about and im pretty sure you don't either. sorc overall representation on high end grind spots and in high end pvp is fairly low.

and ofc you didn't get the slimshadii reference, why did i even expect that here...

20. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

haha yes its very low especially in hystria