1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sorc nerf when ?

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by BboydD, Mar 29, 2019.

1. Serendipity

Serendipity Syllabus Sorceress 62 EU

Comment from another player when he saw me in aakman: WTF? A sorc in aakman?

And to be honest, I have yet to see another sorc in Hystria, everytime I am down there I am the only sorc. No idea why, maybe it is the server I use.

2. Bnna

literally higher representation of mystics in hystria then all other classes combined. and what is more interesting for this discussion is - it seems you somehow do not know that. sorc representation in hystria in 2019 lol. feels bad when you didn't log in for the last 6 (? not sure, cba to look up how long) months after the violation and the bod nerfs.

if i would actually try to be serious for this pepega thread with pepega rangers - sorc is as good as any class in hystria right now, it's decent but pulls much less then mystics and struggles in dueling them for spot. classes like lahn seem better especially at high ap since they perform pretty well against mystics.

3. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

count the black avatar sorc players in this threat then

4. Bnna

i agree that the amount of sorcs on the sorc class forum is a really good way of telling how strong a class is. especially the black avatar ones, they are the worst.

5. Xairen

it’s been 2 months and op still hasn’t gitgudded

6. MisterCucked

I don't get your argument? just because some hundred liptard think a class is op it should be nerf, what happen after that class is nerf, and the next comes after that? then it goes to vote a third op class, then it goes back to the first op class, and it loop continuously until all the class are smash to the ground?

7. SoDeadly

So you voted no to my thread when you even know that there is a problem ? just lol.

8. Serendipity

??? First of all hystria does not have the issue at all, no mob is getting the air attack that is responsible for the pushback.
    And in aakman, while I see the pushback can get annoying, there are ways around it. Don't start with violation for example but use your other skills to get a knockdown on the mobs and then use violation so they stay in place. Or simply push them against the wall.
    Issue with removing the pushback is also that you are moving as well when using violation so you would just pass through the mobs.

#408 Serendipity, Jun 20, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2019
    RIPTOR and Ashenvall like this.
  9. fenzz

moving through mobs without pushing them would actually buff our damage.

people's main issue with the pve pushback is that it serve no purpose other than hampering sorc's in any situation. its a type of pushback that only work on certain types of mobs. it doesnt work for example on the big hystrai mobs as opposed to ranger's pushback that does work on hystria mobs and actually helps them in grouping them up.. because vodkhans are pretty retarded..

overall it would be a welcome change, i just thing that there are other changes which are much higher on the priority list

also, reason sorcs (or other classes in general) dont got to hystria is because it has alot less viable rotations than akkman and people dont like dueling for spot every 5 minutes.

10. Mr_Salty

Sorc is also only class who can keep enemy in endless cc.

11. fenzz

in 1v1, if you are really good. and your opponent has a stable connection.

but if you are equally geared it doesnt really matter. since 1 cc is enough to kill anyone unless he is stacking alot of evasion.

BloodLeshen likes this.
  12. BloodLeshen

Not really. My downsmashes doesn't connect when I cc'ed the guy and he lies 10 meters behind me instead of where I thought I cc'ed him.

Luckily no class needs to keep a sorc cc'ed because they just need 1 cc to kill a sorc:)

PeaceInChaos likes this.
  13. Maginha

Wonder how many sorcs we still see at the top when PA manages to get rid of macro users... lel

14. BloodLeshen

P
    People use macros? I'm a sorc and doing fine without macros. I do lack AP but that just mean I have to cc the guy 3 times instead of one time

Serendipity likes this.
  15. Kyraios

Kyraios Sagaris Valkyrie NA

Sorc, ranger, zerker, mystic*

16. Mr_Salty

Have only seen sorc doing it, never seen any of those classes doing it.

17. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Ninja

Just because you’ve never seen it elsewhere does not mean it doesn’t happen.
    Mystic should be a no-brainer.

BloodLeshen likes this.
  18. Mr_Salty

Mystic have alot of cc but cant keep your enemy on ground 24/7. And only way how you can know for sure is when you see it :)

19. Serendipity

Never used any macro as well. Only thing I did was map forward nightcrow to the side mouse button inside bdo.
    Lacking AP as well though (damn ogre won't goo TET)

BloodLeshen likes this.
  20. Exaah

you never saw a zerk break the game with e buff ?

BloodLeshen likes this.