1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sorc nerf when ?

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by BboydD, Mar 29, 2019.

1. Xairen

why tf this thread keep coming back no one replied for like a month and then someone gets clapped by a sorc and got butthurt and necro this thread smh

2. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Ninja

In ninja forum its pretty much the only thread alive xD

“Nerf Ninja When”.

Stillwaters and BloodLeshen like this.
  3. BloodLeshen

Lol that is similar on sorc forums probably. The only other sorc topic is Why sorc got nerfed again. After the violation nerf last year now the darkflame nerf a few months ago.. and then this thread asking when sorc nerf?

We just lost 5 seconds of FG in mobility so we adapted without too much complaints..

I guess the inability to think and adapt to nerfs for some people must be real?

I use 2 Downsmash skills on my sorc. and they are only useful in 1v1 and usually don't even work 50% of the time on players

4. eddie972e

SoRc NeRf!!!! when PA!!!!:)

5. Serendipity

Serendipity Syllabus Sorceress 63 EU

At the moment the PVE damage a sorc does is quite a lot less than what for example a wizard/witch does after they got buffed recently and we need a lot more skills for it. Now PA promised they would adjust all classes for PVE so there is hope they will improve sorcs damage eventually as well.

6. RIPTOR

PA or Kashkao "promises" xDDDD like the promise to adapt the game to the western comunity ? or the promise about this never go to be a p2w ? or the promise about the conqueror exclusive look ?..... come on wake up they go to **** us more like always do on the 80% of the "old classes" and they do on Sorc for years, never buffed, never fixed.... welcome to the earth again my friend

7. Souljester

Souljester Sorceress 62 NA

I can't believe this thread is still going; it's been MONTHS since I was here...

That being said; here's to hoping we get a PVE buff and get somekind of PVP buff somewhere along the line considering the number of nerfs we've been receiving.

(I feel like we don't have enough ragers complaining about us being OP anymore... or maybe that's because everyone who previously PVPed sorcs has quit the game and there aren't enough sorcs around so the new people coming in don't have anything to whine about....)

8. Serendipity

There are definetely not many sorcs around. I am pretty much the only sorc main in my guild and even in Hystria I rarely see any sorcs around.

BloodLeshen likes this.
  9. BloodLeshen

Same with me. Only main sorc in our guild out of 65 active members and about 80 total. Once in a while there are one that rerolls to sorc. I give them 3 months worth of reading material and video links then eventually he quits^^

Anyways people have to face Archers now.. They're definitely worth complaining over more than any other class currently

10. Maginha

Sorc a lot less pve dmg than wiz/witch? No sorcs ib hyst?

Giggles in bdoforumish

WhySoSeeryus likes this.
  11. Serendipity

Witch with about 244 AP Kzarka: 5k-5.3k in Aakman with using about 5 Skills per mob group.
    Sorc with 247 AP Tri Blackstar: 3.8k at remastered, (4.4k with low quality and high frame rate) requiring about 10 skills per mob group.

Souljester, Ashenvall and BloodLeshen like this.
  12. BloodLeshen

Expect someone to say you should go do Hystria but then realize you don't have the AP so will say something dumb like go get higher AP even though it proves the point that Sorc needs higher AP to get the same gains a low AP Witch gets.

So honestly sorc has no place to grind efficiently until 261AP apart from very low grind spots?

Serendipity likes this.
  13. Maginha

Obv wiz/wizch perform better in aakman bcz of kit, you knockback 2 much there afaik, your place is hyst/syc and there a 261kut ap sorc performs better than a 270+kut wiz/witch...

14. BloodLeshen

@Serendipity I told you its gonna be some dumb answer like . Hystria... 261Ap... so we have to play 2 years to be able to grind for money.

If I actually knew this I would've made a Witch for grinding. Should actually still do it because Sorc with 231AP tet kutum cant grind anyware to save up to buy accessories. and enhancing .. well its a dead end

15. Serendipity

Yeah, you are right, was to be expected. I'll still stay on my sorc though, it is just so much more fun.

16. Serendipity

Yeah, we knock back quite a lot but if you know how to play this is not an issue. You simply go through the mobs in one direction, turn around and go through the other direction. Also it can be helpfull if you just have a few mobs left you just push them all the way to the next group.
    And considering that I make more money in aakman than I do in Hystria due to the higher chance to get scrolls your argument of get more AP and grind in hystria is flawed. I get around 1.2k trash in Hystria at the moment and less scrolls. I don't think the relation will change with more AP unless Aakman gets AP capped at some point or I grind faster than the respawn rate.

#436 Serendipity, Aug 2, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2019
  17. fenzz

sorc can do well in akman aswell. my hystria and akman trash/hr is nearly identical (akman needs 2x as much as hystria to be on pair)

let me know in PM if you need help with that.

on topic - since the violation nerf sorc actually needs alot more ap than most classes to be viable in most endgame spots (hystria is the easiest but still. 261 nouver is pretty much a must to be viable)

18. peanut777

sorc just needs the iframes removed and it would be a good balanced class.

19. Serendipity

Not again......it would be a dead class.
    DK also has iframes that are pretty much spammable, you want them to be removed, too?

20. easay9

its not removing the iframes completely that is the solution, its just increasing the cooldown by 1 second on the iframe even would do wonders without completely killing the class off super armor rest of time. The issue is high FPS for fast AF animation speed which we all know most of you are running + the iframe makes it so the holes are so small to hit you guys. and even when you do open up to CC 9/10 times you will resist it. there needs to be a hole where damage can be delt that is the main thing that needs to happen.

I think I could say the same about lahn with hers but she runs out of stamina much quicker then a sorc so she cant stay and dance around as long. But personally I think nerfing sorcs stamina would 100% kill the class.

also DKs Iframe doesnt work just fixing that would help her a ton because at high AP she can just snap her finger from range and GG your dead xD
    she really doesnt need much literally a bit of surviveability and she will be good to go again.

#440 easay9, Aug 9, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2019
    Muhaha likes this.