1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sorc nerf when ?

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by BboydD, Mar 29, 2019.

1. Xenon

Xenon Kallitren Ninja 61 NA

They also got succession on test server, and so far, it's dogcrap. Soooooo.. Idk, Warrior is a functional class and very good in the right hands, but that doesn't mean it's OP. Especially not because someone like McHands has built it into what he has. It's true for every class master, who's taken a class that's average or good, and made them completely broken because they can do crap with them that no one else can.

2. Akantorian

It was just a fix my man, and the funniest thing is that one of those doesnt works as its supposed to

3. Akantorian

To be fair, succesion seems to be terrible both for warrior and ranger (those are the current released ones) and I think that they will be as bad for the rest of classes, but oh my those are bad.

4. Kayray

Kayray Tenebrarum Musa 62 NA

I mean.... they gave a skill SA, that didn't have one before. That ain't no fix friend that's a buff :D

BloodLeshen and Maginha like this.
  5. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

they did get that q block cancels for almost anything if i recall right... as well as somewhat extensive list of tweaks, it was more than just a tiny buff.

Maginha likes this.
  6. Maginha

Bcz you can press Q and E?

7. BloodLeshen

Any class is only as good as its gear, pc specs and network connection / ping and knowledge of the class..

You guys can scream for balance all you want but there is a reason you find that one godly player on every class. Its the guy with very high gear and very high fps and very low ping and good knowledge of the class. Sure some classes excels under these perfect conditions. Like Sorc, Ninja, Warrior and some others excels maybe better to average conditions overall like strikers mystics and archers.

8. valasceria

lol

9. Maiki

NERF THIS SH...... Iframe Sorc

10. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

So u think developers designed classes having in mind some people will have overlord pcs and that some will have potatoes.... and sorcs just happened to be on the overlord pc side of the development? :D

11. RIPTOR

They desing the sorc on a time when the retarded brakets dont exist, high stamina amount cant be possible, when the CC system dont give you free inmune and when a valk or warrior dont get melt their basic block for 1 or 2 skills, when nobody have 4000 skills protected... or had +7653478965234% dmg on 3/4 of their skills and when you can fight a full boss geared +15 with your ultimate agerian/grunil and win for skill instead for a HUGE advantadge + this retarded oneshoot fiesta designed to make it easy play for casuals and whales who want push 2 buttons and win, but what do you know right ? ;)

12. BloodLeshen

Definitely not lol.. I think they didn't anticipate the fps will have such a big effect on the balance probably? Still not sure why they dont fix it..

This is actually true.. When I started playing I rolled sorc and I looked up on guides and forums and found Sorc to be bottom tier. Sorc was actually bottom tier for a year or something. I slowly realised that I have to look at guides and threads after 2018 cc changes and then to look at Rabams because those took sorc from Bottom tier to top tier and we didnt get buffed.

Sorc used to be goof in pre-awakening? Then awakening came and sorcs sucked. However we had SA on rushing crow? FG on violation? still all the FG from Darkflame ect? and probably even more protection.

Anyways Sorc was bottom tier when Strikers and mystics and any new classes came until the cc changes. Sorcs was nerfed over and over and over. Then Rabams came and Sorc got realy good rabam skills. One is SA and one adds the air combo. Then we were in a great spot. Then everyone started going past 261 and even past 269ap? and Sorc scales so much that with our kit the skills we use hits extremely hard. Then they removed the renown score at least which helped a bit but also made everyone less tanky because more AP = more DP with RS system.

They also nerfed sorc's violation multipliers? So that skill does 10x less damage but it had insane damage so its fine. Then they removed Darkflames unlimited FG and add the 6sec to it which is fair.. So our skills has been nerfed so many times. In fact the only buff you can maybe call a buff was our Rabams? Which all classes received to a degree

So why are we so strong? too high fps and too high scaling. In fact all classes scale to high. I would not mind reaching 261 or 269ap to feel sorcs damage before they nerf it but that may be fine? the damage above 280ap is serious too high.

Just last night I had villa buffs on. 3800hp on my sorc with only 296dp but this other sorc hits 70% of my hp in 1 DOD. And this was outside of a cc. I was facing him. Now I can say the same for the lahn with him. removed 3800hp in literally 2 skills but I have to assume they had 290ap+ because they did the same with a mystic with 319dp and evasion orientated.

The scaling is just ridiculous. Sorcs do average to bad damage at 249ap but insane damage when at 269+?

I say cap fps at 60 and nerf AP scaling to something like 5 - 10 ap between tiers. Also nerf evasion to be because 296dp is nothing but 350+dp with evasion is impossible to damage

And there I typed another freaken book -_-

PeaceInChaos likes this.
  13. HamSandFridge

what a argument, I am totally convinced.

BloodLeshen, PeaceInChaos and RIPTOR like this.
  14. PeaceInChaos

PeaceInChaos Sorceress 63 NA

Instead of nerfing classes, they should buff others in areas they need them. Sorc is in a good spot in terms of balance now. Hits like a truck with enough AP, just like any other class. People complaining about Sorc i-frames, I just lul at them. Maybe learn your classes FG's, super armors and i-frames, and learn how your class works.

You'll have a hard time against an experienced and high geared Sorc in 1v1, small scale and RBF's because - dun dun dun - those are Sorc's ideal PvP scenarios. If you're an Archer, Wiz, Witch, Zerk - you have no place to complain about Sorc in 1v1's since you're much better classes overall in large scale. If you're a Ninja, Kuno, or Tamer and complain about Sorc in 1v1 or small scale - git gud.

/thread

BloodLeshen likes this.
  15. L3ntho

As a ranger player sorc is unbeatable. All of you sorc mains defending the class never played against the sorc. Just imagine dueling archer that u cant stun no matter what u do thats what sorc feels like to duel and to kill in a node war with 2 to 3 players. And your argument about git gud doesnt really apply here.

16. Xairen

if you’re a ranger find LeviticusIV and fight him and i bet you will get 50-0’d and maybe then will u see the difference in skill between different players. i think he actually has a few videos on yt so you can just go look him up. if you dont move or play like him then i think it’s a gitgud issue lmao i lose to good rangers and archers all the time

and stop necroing this thread ree

#536 Xairen, Nov 6, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2019
    BloodLeshen and PeaceInChaos like this.
  17. Xairen

18. PeaceInChaos

PeaceInChaos Sorceress 63 NA

Unbeatable, really? Hmm. If you're talking 1v1, I can refer you to my IRL friend in game and you can get some pointers from him too. IDK, maybe get more gear and practice more to learn the right trade patterns when fighting Sorc. From what it seems, you're not able to predict what Sorc will / can do - practice will solve that. Sure, fighting a Sorc 1v1 is annoying - I can see that - but once you learn trade patters, Sorc is 100% beatable by Ranger. Two highly skill based classes - whoever makes a mistake first loses, so, build from that tip what you will.

In 1v1, Sorc vs Ranger is a bad matchup on paper anyways. Ranged VS Assassin. You have MU's in every PvP game. As Ranger, you're generally better than Sorc in group scenarios, though.

IWalkAlone likes this.
  19. Wrapped In Plastic

#539 Wrapped In Plastic, Nov 7, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2020
  20. Xairen

or maybe u are un-gud