1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sorc short gun spam (Succession)

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by venus212, Oct 18, 2019.

1. venus212

sorc short gun spams confirmed . Besides that:
    This class will be the most powerful succession class with its iframe mechanic and buffed mainhand skill damage.
    Basically middlerange /melee mixed class with ifame. imagine archer/mage with iframe spam.
    With the existing playstyle of this class most sorc main will roll succession when it's officially released.i would say 97% of all. 3% who still keep scythe are those oldskool stunborn edgies.Mark my word.

#1 venus212, Oct 18, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2019
  2. GamePois0n

GamePois0n PootyPoot Ranger 61 NA

so are other classes, succession will be offering a different playstyle to existing classes.

3. venus212

They are not equal. sorc will be the top dog better than any classes with succession. next one is kuno/ninja but I don't think it will be even better than this.
    this class lost literally nothing but gain everything it needed.

#3 venus212, Oct 18, 2019
  4. GamePois0n

"they are not equal", class balance was never "equal", it's been like this since 2016

5. venus212

it's a ""trade"" for other classes while sorc just ""take "". that's where the unbalance is.Same to the ninjas. because of their mechanics in main skills offer them much better performance without awakening(even better than having awak).
    it's a "A+"over "A", while others get" A "or "B+"in return.

#5 venus212, Oct 18, 2019
  6. Ashenvall

Sorc lost their C guard, Shadow leap, Nightmare/requiem, down smash and night crow FG.

#6 Ashenvall, Oct 18, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2019
    Reigne Irkalla and GamePois0n like this.
  7. GamePois0n

sounds like a trade to me :D

8. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

i thought that wave thingy was downsmash

9. Maginha

Hey boss, we struggle with balancing two skilltrees with rabam and shiet.

Dw man, ill give you another skill tree so you have more balancing options... oh and btw, doom...

What a bunch of clowns

Motoko_Shi likes this.
  10. chendu

Black wave indeed has down attack, but we don't generally use it till the end cause turret mode is unprotected, but with the boost maybe will be able to =D
    I'd like to know if you still launch the bloody calamity if you use the combo for it instead of the shortcut

11. RIPTOR

And the extra CC from cry of darkness, but succession for sorc is here, and they just think is sudenly op when they dont compare the sorc dmg numbers in succession to another classes on succession what do you expect ? all is a reason to cry for iframes inclusive when we loss frontal guard for SA giving him the chance to delete more easy any sorc just spaming retarded and insanes aod... but np the target when somebody speak about the sorc is cry for iframes nothing more, form the day 1 xD

ah im a oldskol sorc player :V a guy that never roll out the sorc inclusive when everyone think she are trash or the renow and lingerings SA + grab meta make him go out to the bottom tiers, before the absolutes and rabam be released ;) old skol classes never be just AW classes ;) and just for make you know in pvp and small scales AW sorc go to be better that succession sorc; iframes + blocks, shadow leap, nightmare and CoD all with their same burst rabam combos or instant casts all just better than a SA on movility and no c swap/ shadow leap to take a breath and absord dmg between iframes/stamina and some CD recover time...

12. Akeno

Akeno Sorceress 62

im so hyped for succession ive always liked the main hand gameplay over awakening

Wet Cake, Rygart, Solitaire and 2 others like this.
  13. venus212

so many missdirection above.. we will see :D

14. woots

at this point i dont get why that "succession" doesnt just replace mainhand skill... but well, that's PA...

Wet Cake, chendu and Ashenvall like this.
  15. Blitzball

Where is that "shotgun" tho ? :D

16. Ashenvall

You're right!

17. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

problem being, classes with better preawakenings would probably go through the roof in opness if they did that without further balancing.

and we all know how they balance.

18. chendu

Nope we don't, please enlighten me How do they balance ? XD

But yeah I agree If I could have the succession and awak as a sorc, it would be beyond being OP and straight to being broken ( and we all know what people plebs non sorc player, think of her uwu )

19. venus212

you didn't watch the whole video :(

20. Deyric

Would reroll just because this seems far more like a sorcerous than the current awakening even if they removed i-frame spam. I'm likely to roll an alt to do scythe as well.

And when war succession comes out I'll switch also because to me sword and shield is my preference, as will I with Zerker for the same reason as the previous two.

Striker, I'm not sure, I did really like the pre-awakened combat feel but it felt weak so it would be interesting to see what succession would be like. Mystic likely not to switch, I like their awakening more.
    No preference as of yet on any others.