1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sorc Violation Nerf is a bit too much

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by SkullMonkey, Nov 21, 2018.

1. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 62 EU

but if your skill does good damage unless u cancel it, it doesnt seem that broken all of a sudden, doesnt it?

might be just me tho.

Soulo likes this.
  2. WhySoSeeryus

well, if only a part is broken, they will surely fix it somehow.

3. Mikey9225

to be completely honest they should balance other classes around the content to make them able to do it at a certain gear threshold not nerf one class because were good at doing it.it takes skill to do the pulls at hystria .and people that complain are too lazy or undergeared to be able to do it on their class.

4. ManlyBeard

lol skill in bdo

Soulo likes this.
  5. Skarrlette

Skarrlette Sorceress 62 NA

Weird that you say this and then correct yourself talking to fenzz...
    At least you now get what we mean.

6. Akantorian

A malicious person lol

7. alex20081

They are still trying to make people change their classes to new ones (mystic, op striker, ninga). 90% of vanilla classes changed it i think. only sorcs try to stay alive being nerfed by unprotected CCs and Magic resistant Strikers and mystics.
    Devs did not take into consideration any forum feedback and class was only nerfed.
    How much should they kill this class to understand we like this class and dont plan to seat on new OPs.
    Stand strong)))

8. Denthors

this is hilarious the nerf was put in place in KR cuz they have BLACK SPIRIT RAGE violation skill and we dont
    not a single KR player is complaining

[​IMG]

the skill has a red border like if it suppose to have black spirit rage ability for like what 3 months now.
    but our publisher in all its Wisdom cut that from our version.

on Aug 23rd KR patch note

[Sorceress]

Black Spirit’s Rage: Turn-back Slash, Violation, and Grim Reaper’s Judgment have been added.
    - The skills can be used with 10%, 25%, and 50% Black Spirit’s Rage by pressing F, LMB, or RMB.
    - Black Spirit’s Rage skills will have more number of hits, larger AoE, or more damage.

Black Spirit: Violation (↑ + Right Click + Left Click) [Black Spirit’s Rage at 25%]

Violation is activated by ↑ + Right Click, and the left mouse button allows the skill to be enhanced.
    The additional effects are an attack range increase, one additional hit, all attack damage increase
    upon using the skill for 20 sec +10, and all enemy attack damage decrease upon hitting the target for 20 sec +10.

[​IMG]

so the nerf is for KR region but we got it too for some reason.

and that reason is: our PUBLISHER is retarded.

its a bit like the current state of fishing and relic.... we dont have MASTERY so we GETTING LESS RELIC.

GLOBAL BUILD MY ASS :)

the only answer we gonna get is WORKING AS INTENDED blame your publisher for delaying CRUCIAL update

Ashenvall, Erroll and Schulky like this.
  9. Zhev

making it useless without BSR is still a stupid adjustment.

Riverwren likes this.
  10. WhySoSeeryus

you should see hellfire :D :D :D

which idiot thought that returning FG on it should be for a BS cost? :D

11. alex20081

Waste your 19-20 dandelions, we are already doing >50% damage from amuleth and rabams.

12. alex20081

When your single skill with good gamage is nerfed after years couse of bug you think may be will they check bug in skills of others classes that can do -50% of HP bar...

13. fenzz

tbh, even with BSR . i doubt anyone will waste BSR on vio when we get a fully protected instant GRJ for 50% rage.

even after adding the 4th hit on vio its basically useless in pvp. people only us it for the KD cc, and thats only really good for 1v1 where you can extend combos. in mass pvp using any CC skill that doesnt do damage is a waste of time since you're not going to get more than 1 CC off before you have to run away. so you got to kill the target by then.

14. Skarrlette

Skarrlette Sorceress 62 NA

Violation is also very dangerous to use in large scale. So pretty useless there...

15. alex20081

I am afraid for sorc after all new patches. No protected CC, No 1 skill for mass pvp (DoD lol), try to cast Cartians nightmare more then 2 sec in NodeWar xD, main damage skill was nerfed with no reason, still no attention to trash unusiable combo, and one of the weakest ultimate that cant even kill.

16. Alextrazsa

Alextrazsa Sorceress EU

The class became only a trap on the front page to lure 12 year olds into the game. Deal with it.

People mimimi to hard the past years, so that the class is now what they want. A meme.

And also to all sorcs: for god sake, stop crying and change something. The sorc forum is ded. The sorc discord, ded.

#216 Alextrazsa, Dec 23, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2018
  17. fenzz

tbh, people just rather give up. i mean day one sorcs that kept with the class until today will either endure this or straight up quit.

sorc discord is the perfect example of the state of sorc. 80% of the regular posters there don't even play the game anymore. and just stick around for the memes.

its not even about if the class is good or bad at this point. they just keep messing with it so much that it drives the fun out of playing it.
    at least that's how i feel.

Riverwren likes this.
  18. Wollbert

Wollbert Ranger 62 EU

i can assure you thats the case for the most classes here

19. PeaceInChaos

PeaceInChaos Sorceress 62 NA

Reach 255 ap and TET armors and most of your woes with the class will end, if you have the mechanics to back it up.

Tozenji likes this.
  20. Serendipity

Serendipity Syllabus Sorceress 61 EU

I only have 229 ap with Tri Armor and I still think the class is good the way it is right now. It is challenging to play but I know when I die in pvp it was because of a mistake I made or because the other one just outgeared me by quite a margin.
    And pve is even less of an issue, get a villa buff and you can grin mirumol, manshaums and if you are carefull and bring a lot of pots with you even gyfin. Are there other classes that can grind faster? Probably. Are other classes a lot easier at grinding? Certainly. But is the class fun to play? Definetely yes.
    So I am quite happy with my sorc and knowing that it will get better with more gear keeps me playing.

Whimsical and BloodLeshen like this.