1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sorc Violation Nerf is a bit too much

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by SkullMonkey, Nov 21, 2018.

1. BloodLeshen

Lol I didn't even know or noticed we were nerfed. Probably cause I never bother to read patch notes. I see no problem with the damage nerf on Violation. I mean who used violation for PVP anyways? The PVE part makes sense. Especially if it wasn't intended and basically a bug.

Sure violation was an easy way of brain dead grinding but who chose to be a sorc to be a lazy skill spammer. Then reroll to striker or something and you can watch anime while grinding instead of focusing on the grind like when you're a sorc. We chose sorc because of the difficulty/ key combos and intense fun play style

#221 BloodLeshen, Jan 23, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2019
    Whimsical and Serendipity like this.
  2. BloodLeshen

The sorc discord is dead because its sucks and provide wrong information. Apart from that all sorcs probably joined the youtubers discords. I mean I even joined sorc discord and it provided me with basic info that was outdated. I joined incapacitates and Rowlans discords and even though they don't really play anymore just by reading through the Q&A of the past 7months provided me with more up to date information for Sorcs than any guide provided since few guides were updated after the cc changes and Rabam which made Sorc again relevant and put us in a very good spot.

Other than that it depends probably if you have a decent guild and group to play with and be on discord because ultimately that is what makes or breaks any mmorpg. You're class is as good as you play it. If you don't like it reroll to the class you envy.

Whimsical likes this.