1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sorc Violation Nerf is a bit too much

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by SkullMonkey, Nov 21, 2018.

1. Alextrazsa

Alextrazsa Sorceress EU

The class became only a trap on the front page to lure 12 year olds into the game. Deal with it.

People mimimi to hard the past years, so that the class is now what they want. A meme.

And also to all sorcs: for god sake, stop crying and change something. The sorc forum is ded. The sorc discord, ded.

#221 Alextrazsa, Dec 23, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2018
  2. fenzz

tbh, people just rather give up. i mean day one sorcs that kept with the class until today will either endure this or straight up quit.

sorc discord is the perfect example of the state of sorc. 80% of the regular posters there don't even play the game anymore. and just stick around for the memes.

its not even about if the class is good or bad at this point. they just keep messing with it so much that it drives the fun out of playing it.
    at least that's how i feel.

Riverwren likes this.
  3. Wollbert

Wollbert Ranger 61 EU

i can assure you thats the case for the most classes here

4. PeaceInChaos

PeaceInChaos Sorceress 62 NA

Reach 255 ap and TET armors and most of your woes with the class will end, if you have the mechanics to back it up.

Tozenji likes this.
  5. Serendipity

Serendipity Syllabus Sorceress 61 EU

I only have 229 ap with Tri Armor and I still think the class is good the way it is right now. It is challenging to play but I know when I die in pvp it was because of a mistake I made or because the other one just outgeared me by quite a margin.
    And pve is even less of an issue, get a villa buff and you can grin mirumol, manshaums and if you are carefull and bring a lot of pots with you even gyfin. Are there other classes that can grind faster? Probably. Are other classes a lot easier at grinding? Certainly. But is the class fun to play? Definetely yes.
    So I am quite happy with my sorc and knowing that it will get better with more gear keeps me playing.

Whimsical and BloodLeshen like this.
  6. BloodLeshen

Lol I didn't even know or noticed we were nerfed. Probably cause I never bother to read patch notes. I see no problem with the damage nerf on Violation. I mean who used violation for PVP anyways? The PVE part makes sense. Especially if it wasn't intended and basically a bug.

Sure violation was an easy way of brain dead grinding but who chose to be a sorc to be a lazy skill spammer. Then reroll to striker or something and you can watch anime while grinding instead of focusing on the grind like when you're a sorc. We chose sorc because of the difficulty/ key combos and intense fun play style

#226 BloodLeshen, Jan 23, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2019
    Whimsical and Serendipity like this.
  7. BloodLeshen

The sorc discord is dead because its sucks and provide wrong information. Apart from that all sorcs probably joined the youtubers discords. I mean I even joined sorc discord and it provided me with basic info that was outdated. I joined incapacitates and Rowlans discords and even though they don't really play anymore just by reading through the Q&A of the past 7months provided me with more up to date information for Sorcs than any guide provided since few guides were updated after the cc changes and Rabam which made Sorc again relevant and put us in a very good spot.

Other than that it depends probably if you have a decent guild and group to play with and be on discord because ultimately that is what makes or breaks any mmorpg. You're class is as good as you play it. If you don't like it reroll to the class you envy.

Whimsical likes this.