1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sorc vs Archer

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by -V-, Jan 23, 2019.

1. -V-

-V-

Hey guys,

Still relatively new to sorc pvp, but was dueling a guild mate the other night

He was a 57 Archer, AP around 180, Awk 178 DP 255

My sorc is lvl 58 AP 203 Awk 197 DP 254

we had about 20 duels... I won 2.

he'd stun me and I couldn't do anything, my acc is a bit low 284 which I think might've been an issue but have any other sorcs had really bad duels with Archers?

Am i stuffing up or is the archer just OP?
    Just wondering before I start changing gear etc. going to go RCE's for the accuracy boost.

2. Xairen

archer pvp damage is retarded atm.

fought against an ex guildie who has 240AP and i have 253. we both kill each other if we get the KD down first.

the only difference is, when I KD, i have to do a string of 4-6 skills to kill him.
    when he KDs me, he walks point blank and Shift+E 95% of my HP.

dont feel too bad.

3. -V-

-V-

Cool thanks Xairen, there's a vary of posts saying their dam is crap but I've seen vids of Archers dropping warriors with the Shift+E skill.

I think my acc is bad as I've recently got a kutum when I had a Hellrick which gave me i think 84 acc and I noticed my skills not triggering so be interesting to see what the RCE's do for me as well as some other ACC changes.

Thanks for your info though, good to hear it's not just me