1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Sorceress awakening combo quest not completing?

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by ineedallsoj, Aug 2, 2020.

1. ineedallsoj

[​IMG]

It's displaying I'm doing the correct combo but it's not completing the quest?

Things i've tried:
    -restarting bdo
    -hitting the combo on something
    -reset skills
    -made sure my scythe was binded to C

2. Megta

Megta Archer EU

The combo should be shown at the bottom of your screen and you have to start in main weapon stance, not your awakening weapon stance.
    Then do the comands one by one (do not rush through them). each one should be marked as completed when you do it.

3. ineedallsoj

4. Megta

Megta Archer EU

have you tried to cancel the quest and reaccept it?

If this doesn't help, can you show a complete screenshot (you can blackout things you don't want to show, like level, name, or server) which also shows the uncompleted quest. Maybe also a screenshot of ur UI settings.

5. ineedallsoj

I haven't really touched the UI, its pretty much default.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lmk if you need to see anything else... guess i'm leveling another character til I can find out the problem with this, spent a whole day trying to figure this out. I tried to do the sorceress succession but it brings up the black spirit and he doesn't have any quest or need to talk to me so i'm not sure what to do with that, I assume I need to do Cartian's descendant first.

6. Megta

Megta Archer EU

OK, I just checked and I have these 2 quests on my sorceress, too. But I have already completed the awakening and succession quests.
    [​IMG]

So I don't know why they showup.

7. ineedallsoj

:( Alright thanks for the help! I put in a ticket, guess we'll see what they say.

8. GM Sayla

Game Master

Hello @ineedallsoj and @Megta !

This is a known issue that has appeared since the Awakening & Succession quest chain merge during last maintenance. If you remember completing the Succession quests before the patch hit, you are fine and can ignore that text saying you can't start it.

In the case you don't remember if you did or did not do the Succession quest chain or did it on the same day of the change and are confused, you can send us a ticket here and we'll clarify the quest situation your character is in.