1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sorceress I-frames needs to be removed/nerfed next

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by Thanosmeansdeath, Apr 2, 2020.

1. B00tsy

B00tsy Sorceress 61

In all honesty the whole pvp is busted and a joke in the game when you can just put an opponent in a locked animation so that you can kill him in 1 combo. I would love to see the whole grab/stun/knockdown/etcetera BS gone from the game so that it is an actual real time battle without an other player 'paused' by an animation, It's lame.

2. farsay

farsay Mystic 62 NA

Without cc ranged classes would just play like a first petson shooter, pew pew pew > dead . melee need to get close and break your back.

Melee vs ranged, the melee trys to get close and neutralize, and the ranged class should KITE.

PeaceInChaos, Netreiam and Basic like this.
  3. ConGie

Sorry my dude, I'm NA otherwise I would =(

4. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

but.... majority of melee classes have very fast and protected gapclosers as well as ranged attacks. strongest ranged attack in the game is on a melee class :D

5. PeaceInChaos

PeaceInChaos Sorceress 63 NA

Lingering suspicion you'll say that ability is Dream of Doom.

And I'm here to swat that fallacy right out the window.

6. Muhaha

Muhaha Valkyrie 62 NA

The only way I ever see sorc getting iframes nerfed is if it got lahn treatment, 1s iframe sa on cd. But got defenses on other skills to open up the class more. Considering shes pretty much built around iframe spam, I doubt they'll do anything.

Being a succ valk, i don't really have issues with sorc anymore. The protected multi hit CCs we have can be op. But group play, I've noticed shes like archer in a sense, there is 'someone that can attack you but you can't attack them' that just tilts people hard af. The amount of times i see people chasing a sorc unable to land a hit is hilarious. Idk if its really possible to nerf her without destroying the class. I feel like shes in the weird spot where if she gets nerfed she could potentially be useless, and if she gets a buff she could be too op.
    With upcoming patch, I'm curious how it'll be with "Dispersed damage effect will be removed from certain Sorceress, Valkyrie and Archer skills", aka no split damage on certain skills.

7. WhySoSeeryus

was thinking about dragon maw but i consider dod quite op coz of ranged accuracy nuke + fast cc that it is :D

FairlyEnjoyable likes this.
  8. B00tsy

B00tsy Sorceress 61

I would not mind if the sorceress gets a buff instead of a nerf. I would like to play her as a glass cannon superior evasive and offensive class, low defense and an easy kill if you can catch her.

9. Kurtferro79

Kurtferro79 Maehwa 63 EU

This class need only a nerf, just stop to defend it

FairlyEnjoyable, Basic and Jgapon like this.
  10. OoWishmasteroO

This massive iframe needs to end!!!!

dysincs, iframe bugs. This are just two benefits that helps every sorc player to win.

Every second win in a duell is because this class produce bugs on and on. Much more than ninja and mystic.

Than she has way to much ccs ( this is the only class ho has 2ccs in pvp on 1 skill...) and this ccs are way too fast and again the dysinc benefits her so that the opponent has no time to react and thats not all.
    Her dmg in pvp is also way too high.

This has to end as soon as possible!!!

And this are the facts why sorc is so op. Its definitely not because sorc players has super skills.

#190 OoWishmasteroO, Apr 29, 2020
    Last edited: May 2, 2020
  11. jenisiz7

Lol, more then enough time crying online about it...could have already leveled one and proved shes op. But no one ever does bc it's not. Those that have, like myself, change their tune and never post against it again.

Sorc is most def one of those classes that looks easy to play bc of iframe until you actually try and get the **** beat out of you by an under geared shai dozens of times in a row until you quit and delete. Unless you decide to stick with it and she becomes your main....like several ppl here. Like the shots I've posted earlier, I've no problem 1vx groups including sorcs on my Kuno, Ninja, Lahn and Musa...I, like dozens of others in this thread, don't see why it's supposedly impossible to fight a sorc. I win well over half my battles against good sorcs and almost 100% against **** ones.

#191 jenisiz7, Apr 29, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2020
    PeaceInChaos likes this.
  12. Kurtferro79

Kurtferro79 Maehwa 63 EU

Of course, if you use the same class you are on equal lv why complain your class? if you play against it you understand how is strong, just see in RBF who are the ones who take away so many kills by jumping between 10 opponents, who try to hit him with no success not a passive players!

Then if by chance you can hit you discover that perhaps he had 300dp and with two skill he died, the problem is to hit him and the dmg he does while you can't even touch him.

13. B00tsy

B00tsy Sorceress 61

If Sorceress was that good and OP then everyone would play her as main character ...which is not the case at all. Looking at the (large) guild I am in there are only 3 sorceresses (inluding myself) that play her as main.

14. jenisiz7

I dont see sorcs in RBF as much as Guardian, Ninja, Archers and Rangers. Hell I even see more warriors then sorcs over half the time. Sorc isn't running RBF lol, I've loaded screenshots about this too haha.

Me playing the class and moving on from it is EXACTLY the proof I need that she isn't overpowered and I've 1vx on Kuno, Lahn and Ninja AGAINST Sorcs...still no problem and is what I was saying above...someone that's never tried the class doesnt mean ****. Go try it out, I guarantee you'll be singing a different tune while you're getting nuked by other classes no problem. Then if you stick it out for a few months of constantly losing because you can't time your one decent iframe consistently...then you may decide to stick it out and defend the class just like I currently am. Problem with EVERY person I see that ******* about sorc is ALWAYS the same. Billy Badass Beserker or another press e grab class. They charge in and play too agressive all well knowing the sorcs got a full stamina bar...you wouldn't do this against a Guardian facing you with block up and no cool downs would you? But because it's a sorc, you think its wise? Every class has it's own perc . Sorcs iframes is hers. Dont nerf the class because you can't counter, I have zero problems facing sorcs unless it's a heavy dsync day...and that's a vast majority of when I lose in those 1v1 or 1vx situations.

Edit: I just beat the **** out of a geared sorc on my level 59 ninja at aakman. Yeah, no nerf needed.

#194 jenisiz7, May 1, 2020
    Last edited: May 1, 2020
    Xairen likes this.
  15. Stealthe

Sorc used to seem op but after gaurdian and all the succession releases it doesnt seem op anymore.

In rbf it can seem like lots of classes are op if the player has max max gear and skilled.I cant think of a single class that ive never seen dominate rbf matches.

PeaceInChaos likes this.
  16. Xairen

+100 pts for being the only person in these threads who rr sorc to see what it's all about, and find out that it's not as bad as people are saying it is

this further reinforces that 90% of people complaining on sorc threads needa gitgud

17. Spartakatz

hahahahah

18. Spartakatz

then how many classes have you seen locking down an entire RBF spawn solo? that's where you see what's totally broken and over the top.

FairlyEnjoyable likes this.
  19. Blitzball

It is the case. I know many people who rerolled to Sorceress after succession release. Simply because she is way easier to play with succession , and still as much ( if not better ) powerful than Awakening.

I'm serisouly considering to do the same when weapons coupons will be on sale. This class is too good in all aspects of the game. There is no reasons to not play Sorceress if you're a competitive PVP player.

Sorceress is an OG class , and still better than any new classes. Night Crow has not been nerfed since 2016. So we're pretty sure that PA will never nerf this spell in the future.

20. WhySoSeeryus

succession is very tempting because of ease of play and firepower u can unleash when u think ur safe. combined survivability and burst provide hellofa fun. even with lower gear (all ap, low dp investment) u can mow down people efficiently.