1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sorceress I-frames needs to be removed/nerfed next

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by Thanosmeansdeath, Apr 2, 2020.

1. chendu

Shai ? cause I've never seen a shai actually die in mass pvp

2. AZzalor

AZzalor EU

they definitly die in sieges, in nodewars it depends on the opponent tho.

3. ForsakenCrusader

The difference is sorc can kill them too while doing that, Shai can not.

AZzalor likes this.
  4. sajdas

Sure if she fights against skill spammers, the moment she fight a group that know how to pvp they will react to her attacks as she is vulnerable while attacking

*I do not say that sorc isnt overtuned and need a sort of treatment like 1 sec cd as SA when on cd but lets not exaggerate here

5. jenisiz7

I do perfectly fine 1vx on other classes...Kuno actually better then Sorc imho and loaded a screenshot of me taking out 3 reds jumping me at manshums. Any class can 1vx in this game because majority of players you face use zero strategy and just charge. When you're rubbing pixels charging a sorc or any other class for that matter, it's not really 1vx as much as one big target. Every video I've seen of a sorc 1vx is this, a gang of players all close together chasing after a single sorc. It's a joke especially when sorcs iframe dash is slower and covers less distance then most.

H4T3, AZzalor, Serendipity and 2 others like this.
  6. sajdas

but its much easier to blame mechanics they dont understand and ask for nerfs after it, im not even a sorc but i learned her to know how to counter her. any class as you said can 1vs x bad players, but even sorc wont survive against more than 2 good players.

AZzalor likes this.
  7. ForsakenCrusader

Sorc iframes need an adjustment cuz if they remain as is they are jut too good, if you can't agree with that then idk what to tell you other than that you enjoy playing a clearly broken class.

FairlyEnjoyable and Basic like this.
  8. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

no balancing is fine in this game. idk what all these people want. i dont know any game with better classbalancing. and this with 38 specs?

9. Netreiam

What point do those generalizations serve?

Any class can move
    Any class can do damage
    Any class can use protected skills
    Any class can equip DP gear

Guess there are no differences between classes since they all "can" do the same things?

10. jenisiz7

Exactly, you're learning...they all can 1vx...so long as you take the time to learn and play to your classes kit....dont just engage when cool downs are off and expect to win. I win well over half my 1vx matches on Kuno. Far easier and more effective then my sorc. On Lahn Guardian and Kuno/Ninja is incredibly easy to 1vx...they don't even need to dodge. You're honestly complaining about a class that has to dance around you and chip at your health as opposed to one of the half dozen classes that can one shot you from distance? You think sorc is so easy 1vx, give her a try and let us know with a vid of you easily taking groups on....we hear "I will" all the time but they never turn back up....wonder why.

#150 jenisiz7, Apr 20, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2020
    H4T3 likes this.
  11. Netreiam

Then you should have no trouble showing a side by side of a trial mystic and trial ranger doing the same amount of damage to a trial (any class) with both being at/near max range for Penetrating Wind combo...Unless you want to totally retract that earlier statement by admitting that classes are different and don't all produce the same results in a given situation (controversial opinion I know).

As for all the other stuff, I'm pretty sure I laid out what my opinions are regarding sorc. If you want to contend something please quote one of the earlier posts directly. You can start by quoting where I said that sorc 1vXing was "easy".

12. Decoy#401

Him: *Plays Mystic*
    Also him: *calls others bad players*

13. jenisiz7

A simple youtube search shows you people being one shot by all types of classes, go join RBF if you need to witness it...cant tell you how many times I'm one shot by Rangers, Guardians, Archers, Ninjas, Lahns and Wizards...I have nothing to prove as the proof is already been established on this very forum. And ranged attacks should never deal as much damage as CQ...range is it's own form of protection. Compare a mystic who literally has to grab your balls to deal damage or a mobile turret and expect same damage is bs...yet Rangers have zero issues one shotting...especially with air attacks...and that's balanced? It shouldn't be because they're completely different classes, one can chip damage from 30 yards away while the other is CQ...id expect the CQ to deal more damage...you don't? I've already shared RBF shots of Rangers and Witches 1vx entire teams in RBF. A single ranger perched near spawn killed 8 of us with one ****ing ability lol.

And "I AM", saying 1vx on other classes is just as easy as sorc...along with others. You're not saying it because for you, it obviously isn't...BDO's FOTM not only applies to most played class but the most hated...and it's always the same type of ppl complaining about it. I'll admit her iframes can be difficult to deal with, but so can Ninja or Kunos invisibility, Witches protection, Archer and Rangers ranged one shots and several other class mechanics. Sorcs iframe is her signature move since launch, either reroll to the class or get over it bc its obviously not changing...and it shouldn't because it's not that big a deal.

#153 jenisiz7, Apr 21, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2020
    H4T3 likes this.
  14. Akantorian

Nono, sorc isn't broken at all I'm just too good at the game, I swear!

15. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

if this does not change, sorc needs to get at least half of their CCs busted, especially on rangeskills.
    ok mate get your medication

FairlyEnjoyable likes this.
  16. Basic

what is your gs?
    ''taking out 3 reds jumping me at manshums'' are you kidding me? if you still grind places like that you either are so far away from endgame pvp that you barely know anything about it or you just grind weak places to kill lowgeared/unexperienced players.
    I would love to see you stay alive or even win against 3 actually geared players that know how to pvp with kuno cuz that takes a whole lot of skill compared to sorc.
    And NO not all classes can 1vx if the players fighting are at equal gear and skill lvl.

17. Basic

Or her insane damage that would be fine as well

18. B00tsy

B00tsy Sorceress 61

A newbie sorceress spamming buttons is a dead sorceress really. Even as a newb you need to know to some degree what key's you are pressing or it will be a mess with an ineffective stamina drain.

19. Basic

But anyone with average reflexes and half a brain can pretty easily learn when to iframe
    also when people speak about balancing its mostly i assume endgame pvp with geared players that knows how to pvp and in that case sorc is busted.

20. B00tsy

B00tsy Sorceress 61

iFraming in itself is just a delay of the sorceress death really. The good attack combo's also drain stamina and only a good sorceress is able to manage iFrames, attacks and cooldown for a longer period. The average and bad sorceress will just try to inflict damage as fast as possible and iFrame constantly till they run out of stamina and can't do much anymore.