1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sorceress is an embarrassment for Pearl Abyss

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by BloodieX, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Kritikkk

I understand people defend hes main class, but you know, if the bests sorceres say the sorcs are better class than others(especially the succession), pve and pvp,its for something, on my personal opinion on nodes and siegues, for sure the sorcerer can make things no other class can do, he have infinite iframes(infinite literally), you can take him on violation or dod, (0.5 secs gaps btw), she have a nice 100%(stun in a big area and big dmg),she can instant dod can just delete 50% of the hp on a big range, with a big zone, still can nuke you from a nice range too with a nice dmg, she can grind better than any other class(Succesion not awakening, but awa its good too), she can play 1v3, 1v4 and have a chance of winning, with same gears, and same skills, other classes probably not(i really think no other can do), have insane critical buffs and without rce or dawn earring still down people with evasion,all i hear on this forums is playing sorc and before say its op, or the typical, sorc is difficult to play, well, its just time and playing with it, no more than that.

All of us we can reroll to guardian and sorcerer and clown fiesta everywhere in this game, but on some pvps theres something called balanced, if this game only have 2 classes, its understable, but i think theres others classes.
    Dont come here and tell me "learn to play vs sorcs" appreciated,I've seen this here many times

Same for the wizard succesion, if this guys just dont make succesions and just balanced all the classes this game probably should be better than now.
    I still complaining about the developers dont give a f about eu and na players, and made the patch based on korean players, they cant even PVP CMON, put the best korean guild vs na or eu siegue guild with same gears and you will see what happens the ****, they only play musa and atm this class fck sucks and still getting nerfs because the koreans say its OP, what a f joke.

#341 Kritikkk, May 23, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2020
  2. Rügenwalder Pommersche

i really never understood that anyway, like musa is a ****ing cool class and all but its nowhere close to others (besides the obv "**** classes" like mae and tamer)

3. Xenon

Xenon Kallitren Ninja 61 NA

Let's just be honest here: All the classes are broken. You can kill each other in 2 seconds with moderately high ap. Ya'll just don't have the patience and diligence to deal with other classes dumb mechanics, or you just don't have the gs to make up the difference in skill levels, so you just complain. Sorcs iframes are stupid, but they're not infinite. At least not anymore. Stick to complaining about exploiting siege guilds and getting the devs to lower the gear gap via catchup mechanics.

PeaceInChaos, thdsm, H4T3 and 2 others like this.
  4. Kurtferro79

Kurtferro79 Maehwa 63 EU

I'm 290ap, problem is not how many skill or second for kill, is how hit Sorc and how many time need to fight, Nj is one of the best dps killer, not all are 2 second kill class

#344 Kurtferro79, May 23, 2020
    Last edited: May 23, 2020
    Distaken likes this.
  5. BuShiDo

I am not going to cry for nerfs. I never have but I can understand what those people were experiencing in that video. It is annoying.

It doesn't take any skills on the part of those people to press a key on their keyboard to throw out some cc skills and not one of them landed? lol?

BDO is going through its next wave of class balancing so we'll see what the outcome is in the next few months.

Kurtferro79 likes this.
  6. Kurtferro79

Kurtferro79 Maehwa 63 EU

I have been testing with a friend who has been using Sorc for several years, he has always been very good in PVP but he is an objective person, the first thing he said to me is, we are comparing the best Class against the worst (mine), after has confessed that the Sorc succession is too easy, it does too much damage and has practically infinite stamina (until the nerf present in the Korean arrives), some duels have shown that I cannot put a Sorc under pressure, I finish the stamina first, if I don't do he win in any case, my block can only hold 1 ranged attack, and I am easily circumvented the FG, always according to her declarations, the unprotected CCs are actually so quick and cancel that they become more protected than others classes!

Most Sorc don't need to use those unprotected skills, like Violation, so they never expose themselves to the real risk.

He tested with 200 AP against my 331DP, and he managed to kill me with a combo,With my 290AP I could not kill him in his few moments of SA, in fact he said that Sorc can compete without good armor.

In a nutshell it confirmed what I said earlier.

A class like this shouldn't exist, I'm sorry but you have to get used to the idea that the class and its identity must be changed to conform to the others, and as already mentioned, other classes also need touch-ups in some skills, not only yours .

(I also have the video of a part of the tests)

alastersan and Wollbert like this.
  7. B00tsy

B00tsy Sorceress 61

I can show video's where a sorceress horribly loses, it means nothing.

And you are talking about succession, thats a different beast than awakened. I don't use succession so maybe that is unbalanced, but awakened is definitely not.

8. Kurtferro79

Kurtferro79 Maehwa 63 EU

We talk about succession

9. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

literally every succession is overbusted and everyone playing it should not call himself a gamer.

10. H4T3

lol what? Maehwa is one the the best 1vs1 classes LOTS of protection speed and damage with some pretected ccs, yes suc sorc is too strong now, guess what? she got the fragments nerfed so she cant infinite iframe and on labs she's among the classes with the biggest nerfs on damage so there will be no more reason for qq.

11. H4T3

Agreed and I'm were really happy with the labs patch FINALLY nerfing broken classes like suc sorc, ninja, wizzard and archer and surely an even bigger nerf will come to the absolutely broken guardian.

12. Kurtferro79

Kurtferro79 Maehwa 63 EU

urban myth

Since all the DK complain about using the worst class and here as you see not even one of the best MAE can do nothing by dying miserably without having obtained anything,

So if the DK is the worst, the MAE at what level is? best 1vs1 class...

Start on 1:02:40

#352 Kurtferro79, May 25, 2020
    Last edited: May 25, 2020
  13. H4T3

People like to meme about DK but she's no that bad, you can't really use labs for testing damage and the latency is high and right now on labs DK got buffed while maehwa nerfed not to mention you can never draw denifitive conclusions from half a dozen figths with only 2 people.

Mana_Mafia likes this.
  14. Kurtferro79

Kurtferro79 Maehwa 63 EU

My conclusions, in addition to these demonstrations, are based on the fact that I have been using this class since the first day it was created and I have experienced all the changes that have been made in the span of almost 4 years (I believe by now), plus hundreds of Nodewars made, some Siege, and thousands of RBF. If my opinion is not enough, it is not of the latest arrival, neither that of streamers, nor that of top players, I have nothing more to say to you.

15. Lenerlink

Do you know what the words "literally" and "every" mean because....you clearly dont...

16. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

and? do you need some explenations?

17. Xairen

kinda disagree in terms of 1v1. Maewha named Baraler has destroyed very notable Sorcs in NA e.g. LvG, Macilus, Kobain, and a few others. I fought him and took 1 round out of 30.

H4T3 and PeaceInChaos like this.
  18. Kurtferro79

Kurtferro79 Maehwa 63 EU

Are you talking about an exception, against 10 Sorc per day that I see in RBF to become half spawn opponent? Maybe you talk about a 700gs player, I don't know who he is so I would like to see some videos, I also beat very strong players with gear disfigured compared to mine, but I can't say that I would beat them easily a second time. However, the latest nerf may have already improved the situation.

19. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

he may plays succession

20. Kurtferro79

Kurtferro79 Maehwa 63 EU

In a duel the maehwa awakening is better than the succession, and here I have always talked about Sorceres in succession as OP, although awakeming is also strong but it is both more difficult and can become more discovered, a maehwa in succession, which has a worst management of stamina and very high CDs is at a distinct disadvantage against a Sorceres succession (pre nerf, now I have not tested), obviously if the sorceres makes gross mistakes because he plays without criteria, that is, a minimum of awareness of the opposing class, and is considered strong only because he has so much gear, anyone can lose against any class.
    The Succe sorc against the maehwa must not use attack distance uncovered, he must only wait for an attack in FG (redmoon, dragonbite) or that the stamina ends, because he finishes it first and will be forced to use some FG, easily bypassed by Sorceres.