1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sound and Music Quality

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Vyky, Oct 15, 2017.

1. Vyky

Vyky Maehwa EU

I had recently bought a not so cheap In Ear Monitor a Shure SE425 for accurate music listening. The sounds in the game was not the best previously with my older Focal Spirit Pro either. But after this, I can tell you, these sound effects are aweful. It is like an 8b/22k mono sample, like a sizzle, a concentrated noise in the middle frequency range. The music is so so, but it is not the best quality either. I do not think so these companies would have bad ears for music.

For the devs:
    Guys! The graphics is gorgeous. But the sounds why not? You are planning to improve the visual quality in the future. Please take care of the other side of the gaming experience too. For hearing.
    I do not expect fancy virtual surround sound, just an accurate sound presentation in stereo CD (16b/44k) quality.

Thx!

#1 Vyky, Oct 15, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2017
  2. Kookaburra

They are actually starting to update the music now. This sample sounds pretty epic to me!

Here is the original article (in Korean, use translator) stating Pearl Abyss's intention as far as the music goes, not sure about the other sound effects but I'm guessing they will also get some attention as time goes on.

http://www.inven.co.kr/webzine/news/?news=186126&site=black

3. Vyky

Vyky Maehwa EU

I was thinking of the quailty. It would be great.