1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Special deals window in parties

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by WhySoSeeryus, Oct 26, 2018.

1. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

It is clunky to use, has zero filter options, cant stay onscreen(no option), default option isnt set to use money from storage and cannot be changed, gets bugged when u have alot of items and then becomes useless. Please rework it.

Rayin likes this.
  2. Rayin

Indeed, this would be a good QoL.

3. DheReaper

DheReaper Ranger 62 EU

I like it how it is now , simple af .

4. MaIefic

MaIefic TwinTaiIs Witch 62 NA

Just autoselecting storage over personal money would be QoL enough for me. I keep it open whilst grinding gyfin and buy what I need. Not like some places even drop personal silver nor is it reasonable to assume adventurers would on the whole carry a lot of silver given it has a weight value.

5. WhySoSeeryus

U prolly dont use it enough. It simply doesnt work.

6. Andaro

Ambassador

I am assuming you are referring to the Special Deals category in the marketplace.
    mmm yes, there are some nuances with it , as it is a severe strain on the DB server as its in constant live update polling mode....

We may see some improvements with this when the new marketplace comes around, I hope.

7. Starseeker

Starseeker Mystic 58 NA

Actually i think the OP is talking about the actual Special Deals window in the party window, where the party loot shows up as it is posted to the market place (people in the group can buy it from this window).

Having it auto select use from storage, and having a way to pin the window like some other windows in the game would go a long way to making this use able. Also being able to sort by color of item or recent addition would be good too.

WhySoSeeryus likes this.
  8. Andaro

Ambassador

ah, yes I agree that menu is a bit clunky
    How could we improve upon it?
    Although I can say preemptively you won't get silver usage from storage, as that conflicts with Maid usage, unless it was to count as one of your maid's usages

If anyone is good with photoshop, perhaps photoshopping what the menu would look like as a suggestion would help the idea :3 images often speak louder than words

9. WhySoSeeryus

Also if u have too much stuff there u cant even use it properly.

10. Starseeker

Starseeker Mystic 58 NA

The window already has the ticks to check take silver from inventory or from storage, it is just not auto defaulted to storage when you open the window, so you have to make an additional click every time.

Improvements I think would help this window:
    1. have a search or filter to be able to sort by rarity/price
    2. have the scroll work better if you have a lot of items in it (after you got a ton in there it stops functioning properly)
    3. If you "forfit" an item have it disappear from the list instead of just hanging out clogging up space.
    4. have the window auto tick the "use silver from storage" box so it doesn't have to be manually clicked every time.
    5. Have a pin option like other windows in the game (see inventory/notifications)
    6. make the window resizable so that it can be positioned while pinned, alternatively make it smaller

Andaro likes this.