1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spiral Torpedo III Simulator 2018

Discussion in 'Mystic' started by OptimusPrime, Jan 29, 2018.

1. Kusaragii

That won't happen though unless she's buffed soon. Her combos are very predictable. If you watched any recent stream even from Doki, he mentions that in KR, Lhan requires some serious changes to be considered a top tier class (I think he also mentioned it was the feeling of KR players in general). But who knows, NA/EU may actually respond differently once it arrives, and hell, I'd love if it was an OP class like Mystic.

2. Lemon Crush

Lemon Crush Juicey_Lemon Witch 62 NA

Oh that's what they said when mystic was nerfed in KR..... I seem to recall everyone chanting dead on arrival.... fast forward a month and every day is mystic this mystic that...

3. Kusaragii

Yah I'm not sure why that was a thing to call the class dead when she had other skills that was overlooked. It must be a mob mentality thing I'm sure of it lol.

Durakus, Mgp and Elenortirie like this.
  4. Reave711

Only one of the zerker skills has sa and it requires you to pop a squat and not move...also has a long Cooldown

Mystics however get it on a protected movement ability that knocks people down...also mystics dp is broken

Kyouki and Durakus like this.
  5. DukeEvil

DukeEvil Ranger 61 EU

upload_2018-1-29_23-44-4.png

i just want to CRY

Rysingmoon likes this.
  6. Karnstein

Cmon PA release a class with a 4k hp Heals!

7. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Mystic 61 EU

8. Rionat

Rionat Berserker 62 NA

Zerker heals hold you in place and lock you down and aside from beast roar are completely exposed. Frontal guard on wrath of the beast is garbage can even if you use mouse movements a person thats not a potato can easily hit your side with some bigger cone hits or clip towards you and hit your back. Tyrant is a sa on the first 0.01 second of the cast and nothing afterwards not a single iframe or frontal or sa after initial. Main issue is the skill mystic gets is a mobility, kd catch, full SA skill, AND gives the same ap buff as zerker preawakened frenzied destroyer which we can only use outside of combat or mid combo only in a 1v1

I will gladly trade in all my heals for a 5 second W+F (rocket jump aka giants leap) that heals 500 hp every rocket jump. That would actually make zerk heals useful outside of running away or in a 1v1

Any good zerker will tell you that outside of running away from the main clump of fighting and casting a slow clunky unprotected heal skill that 9/10 times would get you kill in any form of organized pvp is popping titan syndrome and spamming pots. LUL

#28 Rionat, Jan 29, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2018
  9. FunkD

LMAO that was Dremlock roleplaying/meme'ing on the forums, not even close to "everyone."

Same goes for that Tamer dude and the perpetuated myth of Tamers taking more magic damage. Say it enough and people started to take it in blindly as fact just because he inserted it in so many words in so many threads over time. Nonsense.

Arguably what one would consider the most broken heal in game is Wiz/Witch, but more than half the time people know better and that class will get chucked away in the middle of performing the heal. It's basically an opening to finish the Wiz/Witch off.

This Mystic OP'ness is laughable. She just stays in the middle of zergs, self healing while avoiding damage and dealing it/CC'ing at the same time. It's ridiculous.

Rasta667 and Reigne Irkalla like this.
  10. Lemon Crush

Just saying every class has big heals for the most part. Outside of a few classes... but they have other things to make up for it. In a zerkers case they have massive AOE cc's. Big HP pool, chain grabs. Zerkers are the ones I see in the middle of zergs just recking more that any other class aside from maybe warriors.... lingering SA/block.....

Ginrei and Phalan like this.
  11. Zarkasm

Zarkasm Mystic NA

completely broken, please nerft the fk out of it

12. CommonJJM

No thanks. But good luck with your propaganda. Nerf incomming in a month or two

Reigne Irkalla likes this.
  13. devante

Nope you know I defend mystic, despite maining valk. But this is the 1 skill that needs to be utterly reworked. 300 hp per hit increase cd to 7 seconds, remove the bock pierce and bam balanced.

SA chains, tankiness against my magic ap I understand and can live with. But all that with this skills utterly breaks the experience.

14. devante

There is a huge difference. It doesn't pierce frontal block and knockdown. So a valk for example, I block first hit, you hit me because somehow you can pierce through solid matter. And kd me. I am now dead.

Also 500 hp beats 300 hp. Is a super armor, a gap closer, an escape, a block counter. a CC, solid damage, a buff. Now find me 1 skill in any class that is a heal, super armor, 5 sec cd, can pierce block, can be used to escape danger or close the gap, restores 500 hp, solid damage, and buffs ap. Which since 1 ap= 3dp last time I checked, that would be 48dp or 16ap. If you can show me half as many as you posted, I admit you're right and I am wrong. The class is fine, and that I have been childish about the entire thing.

I await any mystics or your own response.

To balance it remove the hp to 300 on hit, remove kd from last to first hit. Do this, and I think it's fine.

Rasta667 and Reigne Irkalla like this.
  15. LinaCrysta

Nononon :< don't show the 20 ap passive most people have forgotten about it

Phalan likes this.
  16. devante

10% evasion. If you have 600 evasion, you have 660. So 60 dp=20ap.

17. Lemon Crush

Warrior can also gap close flipping through the air in SA and KD someone from behind with a back attack while they are in block... thats not specific to mystic... striker can as well.

As for the striker one.... I also posted their other spiral which also heals them..... and is a gap closer lol.

As for the 16 ap..... honestly.... mystic has some of the lowest awakening damage multipliers of ANY class. Go ahead and compare... ill wait.

upload_2018-1-29_16-44-48.png

vs
    upload_2018-1-29_16-45-33.png

Given that this skill avoid collision you will never get 10 hits on someone. Unless they are stuck on something and you spin into it and them.... very low damage skill in most cases. Striker version however will push, many times breaking the shield and kd'ing.... its 5,929% combined, assuming they have gear. Which gives them roughly 140hp on top of the 300 from their gap close. For a grand total of 440hp while doing massive damage.

upload_2018-1-29_16-48-53.png

So striker has two massive gap closers.... with heals on them both. While dealing substantially more damage than mystic. Mystics other big gap close has no hp on it. And is also alot less than strikers equivalent.

So complaining about the hp and ap really is kind of .... ignorant as their damage levels are modified to be lower than most others.... hence why they are a front line class and tankier..... they straight up dont have the same damage output as other classes.... im not going to screen shot all the damage mods.... you can look yourself.

How about warriors now. Lingering SA can never be cc'd unless its a grab... on top of that one of the best blocks in the game...... now wait for it, every 8 to 12 seconds they have a 1300 hp heal.... couple that with mobility and insane burst when they get you. Sit there and tell me a class that does less damage than them less block and less SA is op because of a 500 hp heal and 16 ap lmao.

Goes through frontal block.
    upload_2018-1-29_17-2-9.png

People are just mad because mystic is tanky and less punishing if the player screws up. But their damage is no where near other classes.

You have a few types of classes in bdo.

You have your lower damage tanky classes (mystic,valk, warrior, zerker) These are your go to for zerg busting and protecting backlines.
    You have your fast bursty classes (maewha, musa, ranger, striker, tamer) Your flankers, fast, big damage.
    You have ranged aoe damage classes (DK, Witch, Wiz) Back line big damage, buffs.
    And then you have your assasin type classes (Kuno, Ninja) do whatever they want but be near the zerg, harassment.

And then you have sorc.

They all do certain things better than others.

On that note any class with gear will do big damage and one shot people. You take away mystics 16ap and heals and SA..... shes not even a tanky class..... shes just a low damage fodder class. Look at the numbers m8. Her burst isn't there.

18. devante

None of those have the benefits mentioned. Please reread my post. They have some. Your skill has all. Find me 1 with ap buff, 500 heal, super armor, gap clsoer, escape, can coutner frontal block, does decent damage and has 5 sec or less cd.

19. Lemon Crush

Yes because overall she doesn't have many of the benefits others have..... why aren't you understanding that.

Fine throw the 16 ap on a different skill, shes a combo class anyways. Give her other gap close sea burial, 150 hp and spiral 300 hp..... its the same ****... all those skills will still land. I am not sure why you are so hung up on it.

Ginrei likes this.
  20. devante

As a valk, I don't get my block ignored by people phasing through my atoms like some sort of spectre. Unless its a mystic. If you learn to read, and not assume. You would have noticed my one point for the nerf, 300 hp and first hit kd not last hit. So it heals, it gives ap, its a gap closer, an escape, and you can sue it to position behind a frontal block. Requiring more skill and giving the blocker a chance to react.

I think this is perfectly fair. and is still really strong.