1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spiral Torpedo III Simulator 2018

Discussion in 'Mystic' started by OptimusPrime, Jan 29, 2018.

1. Soulscar

Perma chugging pot bots are a reason some PvP last longer than the uncut version of the original Ben Her and twice as boring. In the end the person who runs out of pots loses. All part of the skill.

Git Gud at PvP in 3 easy steps.

1) Delete life
    2) Get lucky at MP sniping
    3) Own more pots

The aforementioned skill contradicts rule number 3 restricting the number of pots required........O to the MF P!

Don't bring up perfectly valid game breaking mechanics about the current meta. Change is bad, PvP maybe unbalanced and boring af but people have spent a long time building guilds that consist of 80% nuke 20% pot chugging immortal cheese. Hard work being generic.

Seriously, any class that breaks the current PvP meta is amazing. Just the thought of a meta change makes me want to get back into GvG. I find it amazing how many people see no issue on how practically broken their classes are but gang up on salt mountain to scream "unfair" when a class is released that is PvP competitive.

Ginrei and Beeso like this.
  2. Escapism

you forgot to add 0.5) max out as much weight as possible through loyalties + cashshop to be able to carry more pots with you, when i watch vids or streams of koreans pvping, i always see them with 2-3k of the largest hp pots in their inv, its just lel.

3. Ginrei

I really hope that's just a gross exaggeration.

4. Rysingmoon

So, what remains is AFK fishing and still "best thighs". :/

5. Rysingmoon

You seem you have forgotten that other classes cannot cc every second. ;)

6. Srich

25% ? wut? are u lvl 47?

7. SavageDragon

Ask a Zerker

8. Catastigma

HP pot 275 + 500 = 775 x4=3100 hp
    sorry i forgot to precice hp pot xd

Srich likes this.
  9. Escapism

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/220128096

check at around 4:18:50

1k+ big hp pots and ~1150 wp pots (these are much lighter and idk exactly which ones those are), also he is using up around 500-600 per hour just dueling and trying some pvp....

10. TheReason

as a valk you are the one going through people frontal blocks 9 times out of 10.

11. devante

You mean our ultimate? Which btw has a longer CD by far. I don't need that to counter frontal block I anicancel to get behind and stab stab stab

12. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Mystic 61 EU

I think he's referring to ur choo choo skill that desyncs through block a hell of a lot. And I don't mean if you just hit to the side a bit.. which tbh a FRONTAL BLOCK should block wide enough that u cant just move a half centimetre left or right to bypass it. You can choo choo right into someone's face and cc them.

I have a 59 valk I love to play on and she is beyond broken, shes a godly allrounder. Stronger than mystic 1v1 and especially in siege where it actually matters. 170ap with a stupid tri kite shield I'm near unkillable 1v1 and in groups I support easily with the pa and heal bombs. With a bit more acc I'll hit like a truck at 60.. even lacking the acc and ap the burst she has amazes me. She's a tank with nuke level burst potential.

Kyouki likes this.
  13. Hypotermia

And spiral torpedo heals 500? So?

Pulverize and tempest heals 1450. Why arent you complaining about that?

14. Valenten

Valenten Striker NA

There is no way Mystics spiral torpedo knocks you out of your Q block on valk since you have SA on it. Trust time Ive used spiral torpedo on many valks and none of them have been knocked out of their block. You are either doing something else and about to put up your block and desync gets you knocked down or using a skill with frontal guard which then yes it will knock you down. Stop saying "oh it knocks me out of my block" when it doesnt.

Ginrei likes this.
  15. Kusaragii

Valk doesn't actually have "SA" on Q. It deliberately states "increases resistance" so its not always going to work. It also only lasts for 4 seconds. I'm thinking nobody reads skill descriptions anymore?

16. raikourin

Warrior's block has the exact same verbiage with "Increased resistance to debuffs except for Grapple" yet we all know it is clearly SA. There is no denying that Valk's block gives SA (Even the Valk discord states it). Not understanding how their own block works enough to know when the SA effect starts and ends or how to auto refresh SA is a personal problem of that Valk.

17. Kusaragii

Warrior Q block has same verbiage as Valkyrie.

So why did this happen?

18. clangpicky

warrior is lagging. I've dueled multiple warriors/valks and the spiral never did kd thru their block. you can go experiment that yourself.

19. Kusaragii

So now you suddenly believe the warrior is lagging?

Yahh.... no.

20. clangpicky

go ahead and try it yourself. if that actually happened, all the warriors/valks would be here complaining 24/7 but it doesn't as I've dueled them and never once happened.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/228980489?t=02h01m27s

don't see it happening

#100 clangpicky, Feb 18, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2018