1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stable slots, have pearl buyers been ripped?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Nihilistic Nancy, Oct 5, 2017.

1. Pavo

This has to be a troll.

Remote Collect is not a bug/ exploit, etc... It's a feature to deal with how the game treats mounts. This is a feature to make the actual game work. That's why there are "rules" to do this that prevent trading exploits, etc..

I cannot believe you have not figured out why it works this way and what is the advantage/ reason you get extra stable slots.

At worst, it seems to me you bought this item before understanding how stables work and what for. Ignorance is not an excuse and you will use this/ take full advantage of if you ever get into horse breeding.

Bad troll, bad!

2. Peisinoe

He has 2 workers at each stable to look after his horses, so all good.

3. iller

You could have easily tested this yourself WAAAAY before you ever bought any extra stable slots.
    This isn't a problem of game mechanics, it's a problem of Impulsivity from people who have more Dollars than Sents[sic].

The same exact thing is going on with people who buy Skill Change coupons for level 30 horses on the basis of "Hope Stacks" actually affecting the outcome (little to do they know, those are only meant to affect a horse that is still learning those skills while leveling up)

Pearls and Silver is not this game's actual Currencies ... KNOWLEDGE & research is. The main thing pearls buy, esp in this case, is convenience

4. Korvgubben

I didnt know about this... could probably have stacked some storage wagons in closer places if I had known :|

I've even been thinking about playing around a bit with horse breeding since I have plenty of afk time to train horses but the problem is that I dont even like horses.

Nihilistic Nancy likes this.
  5. FluffyQuack

I find it funny this has been well known for years, a ton of people have been doing it, but only once BladeBoques does it do people start considering it an exploit.

I wonder what kind of spectacle we'll get if BladeBoques ever starts selling trade crates.

PandoraRose likes this.
  6. Ravare

Some of us dont have the issue with Stable Slots and wagons etc. Hense why we never came across this "feature" in the game.

Sure I overload my horses weight and those types of things, but this remote collecting wagons to get 20 extra slots. I never did that myself.

If I needed extra storage I literally just bought a Wagon, loaded the Wagon up in Heidel and put it back in a free stable slot in Heidel. I have the same in Velia.

Its not funny that when BB does something we all get leery about it. The guy's reputation and "tips" should lead a lot of people to question what he says. Because of the way the last BB issue was handled, some of us are leery on what he calls "legit" by default.

7. FluffyQuack

But why is this suddenly a big deal now? The trick has been known for years and people have mentioned it many, many times.

Tergar likes this.
  8. Ravare

First line of my post explains that. Some of us legit didnt know because we never came across a situation where this was needed.

And yes if I see someone saying "BB did this on his stream", sorry but I question what he says. Given the history of him and how wishy washy the ToS is applied to him vs regular players, it's not hard to understand why when his name is seen its not a majority positive reaction now.

9. Nihilistic Nancy

Thank you for the replies. Here is some truth for some of the boorish comments, and it is 100% true. There is more that you do not know then you do, and the margin between the two is prodigious. I just never happened across any material explaining that you could stack up to 20 wagons in any stable by continually remote collecting them at said stable. I also never stated in my post that Mr.Boques was exploiting anything, only it was his stream that I learned the information from. I will be sure to seek out information on all the in game mechanics that allow as much avoidance of the cash shop as possible. Kind regards.

Tergar, Peisinoe and Ravare like this.
  10. Ascaeldor

Ascaeldor Ascaeldor Musa 62 EU

And this is wrong. I know, there were alot of rumors about this because a GM told a breeder that it works like this, but we finally got a response from another GM who told us, that hopestacks work WHILE changing the skill and not while leveling up.
    https://community.blackdesertonline...-do-hope-stacks-work-lets-discuss.5217/page-2 (scroll a bit down, you will see, what I mean. And as you said:
    :)

Nihilistic Nancy and Ravare like this.
  11. Ravare

12. Alicia Dominica

Well, Bladeboques isn't exactly the kind of reference you want to consult when it comes to bypassing certain limitations. He got the streamers package - exploits allowed.

Nihilistic Nancy and Ravare like this.
  13. Spartakatz

Those exploit crying monkeys again lol...

Where do you think the limit of 20 on remote collect comes from?

Obviously it's known to the devs, otherwise there wouldn't be a limit.

A real exploit would have been if you can bypass some limit, but you can't. It's just a different thing to proper stable slots.

Tergar likes this.
  14. Peisinoe

15. Taj

Taj Shai 61 EU

This being a known thing or not, I think it's waaaay too many overflow slots we got.
    Also.. if there is a "feature" that'd allow you to do something that seems out of place even in the slightest, you'd expect to find that dude doing it by now lol

Nihilistic Nancy and Bucl_TheW like this.
  16. FluffyQuack

You might also wanna look into the downsides to overstacking like this:
    • Remote collecting resets the mount's health to 1 each time.
    • You won't be able to do any breeding in the stable.
    • You wont be able to buy any horses in the stable.
    • There's limitations when there's items on the mount. If I recall, if you remote collect a mount with trade items the trade items gets destroyed. There might be another limitation if it's carrying other item types.
    If people wanna start a scene about unintended mechanics, it should be about overstacking trade items. People are doing it to level up trading, and they're doing it to earn billions from trading. The only common use I've heard of overstacking stables is that it allows horse breeders to more easily manage their collection of horses.

Tergar and Ascaeldor like this.
  17. Peisinoe

From my fellow countryman (and much missed) @Plunge http://i.imgur.com/689JuGV.png. This is a copy of a reply from the GMs about overstacking horses. I haven't seen one for stable spaces. If someone has asked, please post your reply, if nobody has, I can pop in a ticket and post the response.

18. PandoraRose

And now thanks to him and maybe you, they'll see they're not making as much money as they can on this by allowing such extensive remote collecting, and they'll probably nerf it.
    Yaaaay.

It's only good for storage at least, and I wouldn't care if they nerfed the amount of wagons, but leave the horses alone.

19. Lystra

Lystra IaIatina Wizard 62 EU

Aw BB Stream - Your daily source of exploits.

20. Peisinoe

@GM Dranzerkai has confirmed it's a bug, so I guess it won't be around for long and probably worth steering clear.

Untitled.png