1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Star`s End Excavation Node bugged.

Discussion in 'Bugs - Archive' started by Unspeakable, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Unspeakable

The Star`s End Excavation Node does not yield the Mass of Pure Magic every time my worker is finished with working at the Node... I do not know if this intentioned but its very furstrating to see a worker working for 15 hours and dont even drop 1 Mass in your Storage.
    Girlfriend is experiencing the same issues.

2. Kiri_Dar

It is intentional. That is the rare drop from the node like the trace nodes before that may or may not drop the rare item. It sucks to be sure but it is the planned mechanic.

Smileybones likes this.
  3. Artorias_Dusk

Same for me. It's planned like that. Put a artisan human there with max luck.

4. Unspeakable

Okay thank you for the replies. Kinda stupid to mine a node for 12 hours and dont get anything cuz of rng...

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  5. MinMaid

MinMaid 61 NA

You people got it good, my worker is at 19 hours but got me 3 of them so far and only 2 times I got nothing.

6. Ponge85

According to my experience, its around 50% chance to get one.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but afaik luck does not factor in at gathering nodes, only when you produce something (like armor or tools), there it has a chance to proc a better piece (yellow armor or lucky tools). Also, my experience show this too, I used human/goblin worker at the Trace of savagery node, and they brought in the same amount.

7. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

I have gotten one every day since I put an artisan goblin from Heidel onto the node.

8. Good luck! Hopefully she won't have a mental breakdown again, game is hard >w<

9. Exitum

Exitum Ruinous

I leveled up the node to see if it would increase the yield of mass of pure magic, it stopped giving mass of pure magic.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  10. Ponge85

Which one did you level up? The main node or the worker node?

11. GM Fenix

Hi @Unspeakable

As pointed out by other players in this thread, the mass of pure magic does not drop every time and while I know it can be frustrating to collect, it is a rare drop item and may take some time to collect.

12. mega_milk

If I had to guess, I average maybe one mass every 1-2 days with my human artisan worker. I think I have about 20-something sitting in storage now. The only reason I'm not bothered about the speed is because I don't have the Dark Rift quest item drop, so I can't even start the Blackstar quest in the first place!

If you're thinking about buying one from the Marketplace and you don't have many Pure Magic yet, you might as well wait a bit and see if you get lucky from Rifts -- no point in getting your Blackstar if you can't even upgrade it past your current weapon's level.

13. Ponge85

I know. My problem is, the drop rate significantly decreased after one of the patches (the one two weeks ago if I'm right), and did not recover since. Please look into it whether this is intentional or a bug.