1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Started randomly DCING last night, ongoing today.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Harming, Nov 13, 2017.

1. AtmaDarkwolf

I find it interesting that the problems start for me @ 7:30 am and smooth out at around 2pm. Then gets bad again @ around reset(5pm my time) and again, smooth out @ 8pm my time.

If anyone wants to some quick figuring and see if their issues are at about the same times mine are, that may be a clue to track down issues for the devs... Who still seem clueless (I really wish they would just get on phone with their providers and stop blaming ours)

2. Vanadiel

No Dc's in the past 24 hours. Did have some lag freezes, but staying connected.

3. CombatKiller

CombatKiller CombatKiller Mystic 61 NA

Same here, im getting dc'd like every 5 to 15mins.
    Very annoying problem to have.

4. NoDiosMio

Just got dc'd again. Had been knocked off my wagon on several occasions since late last night and early this morning.

This was the first time I've been DC'd since the start of the day.

Still pretty irritating when my internet connection is 100% stable when using other services.

5. Amieelee

Amieelee Valkyrie 63 NA

now dc 2 times in the last 10 min it just keep getting worse

6. Roechacca

Looks like I'm playing different games tonight. I won't bother checking every day to see if the GM's finally make a statement or fix it. I'll try again next week and if it's still a problem, cya BDO. Doesn't matter if it's a great game if ya can't connect. No one gets more then one week of that crap from me. You couldn't pay me to stay and keep trying to stay connected.

DrJeckel likes this.
  7. NoDiosMio

Exactly. If this isn't fixed after the maintenance tomorrow I'm just going to hang it up and move on to brighter pastures. I can't be happily addicted to a game that I can't login and play. These constant DC's are more like withdrawal and are the exact opposite of fun.

I'm starting to wonder if the reason they won't acknowledge the issue is because they have no plans to fix it. Like they are just waiting for X number of players to quit. Obviously the first group of players to quit will be the ones who haven't invested any money in the game and those are the players that Kashkao cares the least about. Everybody wins! Except the players who have put money into the game... they get screwed.

Roechacca likes this.
  8. AtmaDarkwolf

Its not 'who have invested' but 'who WILL invest'

They want all the 'oldies' who already got most (if not all) they need from cash shop to move on (IE: you, me, and alot of others, who spending 'needs' are near to nothing now, who HAVE already spent a great huge chunk of cash on the game.) but those coming in fresh(who need to buy weight, inv space, pets, etc) are the ones they want to stick around... until they are 'established'

9. nandayo92

Dced since last night.
    From New Jersey and my RL friends are also getting DCs every 15m now.
    checked resmon while playing: 75ping/0 packetloss but gets DC.

10. DrJeckel

DC'ing every 15-30 min...yet no GM's have acknowledged the problem that I've seen so far...guess no fix incoming

11. Drunkentiger

same. started disconnecting randomly since yesterday..

12. Roechacca

Go on their Twitter and tell them. My friend says they respond there way more then here. He posted something for them an said some others are too.

13. nandayo92

signed up for Mudxxxx, connected to West server (from NJ), no DC for an hour.
    I guess its routing issue somewhere in the middle of US

14. Harming

Obviously everyone posting here does, tell me whats your dogs name and how long are those poker stick things? Do they adjust it for blind people of different heights?? Always wondered.

Roechacca likes this.
  15. NoDiosMio

DC'd yet again. This is beyond irritating.

#75 NoDiosMio, Nov 15, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
  16. Serimorph

I've been online for roughly 25m today so far and already been DC 3 times. Since each disconnection leads to a 3 - 5 minute start up of the client this means the game is borderline unplayable for me. But by all means, blame the ISPs all over the world for your mismanagement of the servers.

17. Vanadiel

If that is truly the case, they should offer free VPN service with the game until they have this fixed.
    If they get it in bulk they will get a good deal.

18. Jena

Same with the AFK fishing and I was on Ser6.

19. Conceal

All those topics and complain, I wonder what's the real issue behind all this and I do get d/c still...

20. Jena

soooo, is there a fix? Is it up to us, or BDO? I am in Arizona, have Cox cable, fastest they offer, and Cox isn't the best at caring about my game.