1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Starting the Fairy Quest?

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Justyn, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Justyn

How is it possible to get a fairy?
    Where do I start the quest to finally receive a fairy?
    Ty

2. Grammatolo

Have you gotten any of those Laila Petals yet? Check your inventory. They come randomly from doing stuff — fishing, grinding, whatever. Turn two of them in to the Fairy Queen at Kamasylvie Temple and she will give you a fairy.

3. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 63 NA

Google dot com

4. Gharlane

Gharlane Witch EU

Once you are level 53 or higher and have completed the Calpheon part of the black spirit's quest chain the spirit will then offer you a quest that starts the short chain that enables you to obtain fairies.

Phoenixxx75 and Justyn like this.
  5. GM Unknown

Game Master

Hi there @Justyn! In order to obtain your Fairy, you must start with this quest and then follow a series of quests from Theiah. However, in order to unlock that, you may have to do some previous quests first. Once you reach the end of her questline, you will then be awarded with some Sealed Fairy Wings and when opened, you will get a fairy :D

Also, thanks to the community for their input on this!

Best of luck!

Justyn likes this.
  6. Justyn

Thanks for the answers. I have such Laila Petals. Guess I will have to start with the GM Quest :D

7. Justyn

Which Calpheon part? Hero of Calpheon? I would like to have it more precisely, please.

8. Gharlane

Gharlane Witch EU

If your character was created after Archer release you need to do up to Looking for Adventurers, if it was created before that then you need to complete [Boss] Witch-hunting.

Justyn likes this.
  9. Justyn

Character was made after Archer release - So the Quest ist called "Looking for Adventurers" thanks thats helps alot