1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stealth is still too OP

Discussion in 'PvP' started by WastedJoker, Jul 22, 2018.

1. Wylph

Wylph Ninja 62 EU

They already did.

2. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 62 EU

bad ? how can someone be bad if hes skill have "Iframe+ aoe stun+ hight damage" ? While everyone else got this combo removed.

Chaos Ronin likes this.
  3. KrimsonSky

KrimsonSky Ninja 62 NA

they already took out katana shower float... which is kind of a big nerf. removed protection on awake grab. stealth is no longer spammable unless you sit pretty and stay still. what else now?

4. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

witchzard buffs for arsha server wen?

Meowingtons likes this.
  5. Meowingtons

We can also buff all other classes instead. Got no problem with that :D

6. Blitzball

Air Attack has been nerfed a while ago. They do same damage as other modifiers like Down or Back attack.

Kuno has shitty damage modifiers , 600-700% is really bad.

KrimsonSky likes this.
  7. Alrikmerc

Alrikmerc Grimmdhal Tamer 62 NA

ninja ambush = kill?

I don't see the problem.

If they can nerf some of their normal fighting damage (slightly, but enough to notice) that would be fine. ninja in PvP shouldn't be a duelist, anyway. No need to nerf any of thier PvE damage.

Though again, I don't really mind them. They're tough but honestly what do you expect when you take a full surprise attack?

KrimsonSky likes this.
  8. Tjaranis

the only thing i find a bit annoying about the stealth is how their opening from it seems to have SA chaining, meaning it takes a long time from they CC you until they can be CC'ed themselves, and they open from almost guaranteed safety...

however stealth classes always have the same issue, either they feel annoyingly one-shot out of nowhere 0 chance or they don't feel like a real treat.

9. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Ninja

Nah, fck logic.
    The community is more like this:
    You got 3 windows, PA smashes 2 windows.
    Community doesn’t ask to fix the 2 broken windows but rather want the 3rd one smashed too.

Why bring a fix if everybody can be broken.

KrimsonSky and Foxens like this.
  10. Artorias_Dusk

They rather nerf warrior even more before nerfing Ninja. Maybe they take away our awakening. Warrior don't need awakening anyway because we are so ****ed up already.

11. KrimsonSky

KrimsonSky Ninja 62 NA

THIS IS SO FUNNY BUT SO F******* TRUE HAHAHAHA

12. SKS_DK

Ninja can win 1v1 against any class without using stealth, no matter how hard they get nerfed it will always be the strongest 1v1 class because of their mechanics

13. Sacrifuce

isnt that the point of their class ? assassin class will always get a favor in 1v1, and honestly the endgame content isnt even about random 1v1 in BA or some ****, thats why PA nerf stealth to **** all stealth virgin in the first place, because its true that stealth is really strong even on large scale.

so does wiz,witch,and dk. They will always get a favor in large scale while being really weak in small scale. because thats how those classes works.

what PA need to work instead of nerfing some class, is buffing others that really underwhelmed like warrior

14. RP Tzuyu

u need like 50-60ap less on witchards compare to other class
    u need like 50-70 accuracy more on ninja/kuno compare to other class
    u need like less than 2 digit IQ to just want nerfs on classes that beat ur ass in a 1v1

Diazine likes this.
  15. farsay

farsay Mystic 62 NA

I have never seen in any mmo where stealth is a spamable skill, usually stealth is a nech skill that has a long cool down to keep it balanced, jumping in from stealth and then burst only to go back into stealth is broken and makes no sense. Make the cd on stealth 2 minuets or something and it will be ok

16. Wollbert

Wollbert Ranger 62 EU

u need more than one digit IQ to even breath, you need no IQ to stealthengage for freekill

17. Skarrlette

Skarrlette Sorceress 62 NA

idk about ninja and kuno but sorc has defenitely been nerfed. and if you are talking about just the invisibility, then imho i dont think sorc's invisibility is OP cause sorc's invis only lasts for 5 secs and they move really slow. pretty sure any class can get to a safe distance as soon as they see a sorc disappear.

also sorc's invis is on a 20 sec cd, whereas ninja/kuno is 0 cd. so idk what is so broken about it?

#37 Skarrlette, Jul 27, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2018
  18. AtomicPotato

Did you miss reddit post with sorcs 1v1 ? 100% knockdown chain? not OP class ? on top of Iframe (beside ninja and kuno no one have iframes anymore).

19. Skarrlette

Skarrlette Sorceress 62 NA

i did not see that no, if you are gonna refer to that maybe you could have linked it?
    also i didnt say anything about sorc op class or not, i was talking about the invisibility not being OP...
    then again, last time i played pvp (2 weeks ago due to vacation) i didnt think sorc felt OP. i guess i will have another look at it

20. AtomicPotato

https://www.reddit.com/r/blackdeser...current_cc_system_summed_up_in_a_single_clip/
    replace dummy with any other class, balance as it is.