1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Still able to Gift game to someone??

Discussion in 'New Adventurers' started by Celthon, Aug 2, 2019.

1. Celthon

Offered to buy the game as gift pkg. for someone, and they told me there is a time limit of some sort...that if I did not buy my game prior to a date in 2017/2018 I'd not be able to give the gift pkg. -- they were uncertain as to the specific date.

Can anyone verify this one way or the other? I bought/installed the game about one month ago...would I be able to buy the 'Gift Pkg.' and give it to someone else?

Thank you for your time and assistance.

2. Megta

Megta Archer EU

There is only 1 restriction to buy a Gift package, you have to own the game yourself and have purchased it before the first of this month.

3. GM Ammy

Game Master

Hey there @Celthon :)

I can see that @Megta has already answered your question! Yes, you can purchase a Gift Package for your friend. As mentioned, you need to have purchased the game before the 1st of the month and own the game yourself to purchase the Gift Package. Furthermore, you cannot gift it to someone who plays on Steam, and whoever you gift it to must have either a blank account or a Trial Account to accept it. :)

Have a great day!