1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Still No FIX, PA is LAZY

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by ThePurp, Oct 3, 2018.

1. ThePurp

Love how there's still no official fix or announcement about this issue. The fact that some people are unable to get into the game and instantly crash after getting to PA logo or just simply crash right away. For any GM who even replies to this post don't give me that ******** "Delete ADs folder and wait for it to load it" Been there, done it, nothing. Don't tell me to contact support because all you guys do is send automated replies that don't help at all.

2. Alagare

3. Superschlange

they told me this workaround, but it does not work for me.

1) Open your Task Manager
    2) Locate the process called Cryptographic Services, but don't do anything
    3) Open up the game
    4) Once your character loads into the world, close the Cryptographic Services process from your Task Manager

Cause i cant close it, windows says if i close the process windows wont work anymore and the system gets shutdown.....

4. ThePurp

It's just so s
    it's just so sad the fact they blew money to buy EVE Online with no second thought and instead of investing that huge amount of money they spent on EVE Online should've been used to focus it on BDO because it is their game. That just shows how little care they give about BDO. If they're going to do that, they need to sell the rights to BDO to a competent game company that actually will take full interest in it. PA is just a laughing stock at this point.

5. GM Kaioken

Game Master

Hey there.

We will be more than happy to help you troubleshoot your issue for you, but to do this, we'll need to you provide us with your Log Folder, DxDiag log and perhaps a short clip of the video occurring so we know exactly what type of crash you are encountering. Please provide us with this via the ticket service.