1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

STOP buying pearls until PA gives us a statement

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Dryed, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

STOP buying pearls until PA gives us a statement about our future next year. Are we getting wiped or not? Are they working on solution/agreement with Kakao or do they not care? Why invest more $$$ if all your progress gonna be wiped? Why attempt another PEN if you gonna start fresh like everyone else next year...

These are the questions I'm sure all you that are aware of the situation are asking yourselves.

Who are we? BDO community!
    What do we have? Questions!
    What do we want? Answers!

UPDATE: I didn't read the news when I woke up and was really itching to buy pearls, but I think RU is working through with getting their account info back to them. So good news!

#1 Dryed, Oct 17, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
  2. Kharognar

Are you an idiot ? Ru didnt wipe .They came into terms You think Pa will risk a wipe on Valve's customers if they didnt dare it towards a measly Gamenet?

3. bloodpuddle

bloodpuddle Lahn 62

you're clearly not aware of the situation

4. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Ninja

my girlfriend just bought 4400 pearls.. she's single now

5. The_Lord

Wow another single digit iq person who see something on the internet and go full ape mode on the forums AAHHAGJDJDJDJD WE GONNA WIPE. If you actually believe this is going to happen then i feel sorry for you.

Btw i just bought 10k pearls

Yuusayn likes this.
  6. Yuusayn

Not really just you, just another forum poster who thinks of themselves more highly than they are actually worth, try reading into what happened instead of reading the word "wipe" and thinking thats the only thing about it

7. Andaro

Ambassador

8. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 62 EU

Can you please explain me what this mean ? Are you investing in food ? or you investing in tickets? How can someone invest in entertainment services ? Are you planning to sell you account ? Should i report you for RMT ?

Mycca and Yuusayn like this.
  9. Graugus

Actually, I’m very happy that they put in hunting skill exchange coupon and will be sending about $200.00 between me and son’s account. Even if they wiped these servers, I would still play (maybe not pay a second time), and you want to know why? I enjoy the game, in general.

10. MoZex

MoZex Ninja 62 EU

How can one stop buying sweet pretty purls when they shove such hot coupons up our faces, 30 20 10% juicy deals? Such discount on much needed artisans..

11. Kelt Rand

This post is like asking opioid addicts to stop buying opioids!