1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stop Nerf Kuno Again and Again!

Discussion in 'PvP' started by speedjarinia, Apr 15, 2020.

Tags:
  1. AZzalor

AZzalor EU

Sounds like you got fked by a succ kuno and now you gotta QQ. Come back when you learn to play the game.

2. IWalkAlone

You ok Dude ? seriosly why so much drama?

AZzalor likes this.
  3. IWalkAlone

Show it to me, I didnt play awaken kuno since suc ccome out, so I guess I dont remember...
    I can agree on nerf after Witch/Wizard, Sorc, Archer, Guardian, Musa, Succ Ranger(Ok maybe not) DK succ...
    Hell ninja and kuno are strong 1vs1 but OP, and nerf?realy?

AZzalor likes this.
  4. sajdas

By the way, i want to correct myself (or better say, give additional info).
    Kuno does have ranged cc.

- if she jump and throw the kunai mid air it will stiff (the animation can be canceled both by q block and by side dash (ghost step)

- if she have the "Z" letter her next kunai throw will stiff (wont work if she have more letters buff)

I still think ninja is a bit stronger than kuno but kuno does have a block while ninja succ only have alert stance and dark frenzy. (One require smoke screen or evasion malice to activate, the second have 11 sec cd and when you get to mid animation, its not cancelable anymore)

5. GuiltGuy

Seriously you forgot? Lunatic discus, chain crash, delighted blast all have good ranges way better than ninja awakening.

6. Mana_Mafia

They're pretty freaking good... and not just 1v1 but 1vX.

I don't think they necessarily need to be nerfed, though...

I'm curious what you want to nerf about Witch lmao. Good meme.

7. GuiltGuy

NoNoNo, 1vX isn’t right. Needs nerf if this is really true. lol

8. GuiltGuy

They want to fix awakening by reducing the skill that is too powerful or overly used while buffing unquestionably skill. That is what PA said. So the first thing witch needs to be nerfed is the shift+f. Either reduce pvp damage or take the protection away.

9. IWalkAlone

Unprotected, long animations that bout you on place, yea def better than Malice...

Diazine and AZzalor like this.
  10. IWalkAlone

They are strong no doubt, but nerf ? after get nerfed?

AZzalor likes this.
  11. GuiltGuy

Being stronger than others means op. Being op means a necessary of nerf. It doesn’t matter it has been nerf or not. What it matters is how many times the nerf needs to be to reach the level of the majority.

12. GuiltGuy

Sure that malice into the alert stance is much better. Life winner.

13. IWalkAlone

It is by miles.Any of the skills you said for kunos are death sentence vs any good player and one of them is close range to get knock down, but whatever.

Diazine likes this.
  14. IWalkAlone

But its not stronger than all, not stronger the most.So tell me what other chars need nerfs ?

AZzalor likes this.
  15. GuiltGuy

What the developer said is that they want to balance between awakening and succession so that they are equally good in pvp after massive pve buff of awakenings.

I don’t say it must be a nerf. I am looking forward to see the way they make awakening ninja as perfect as succession ninja in pvp.

16. AZzalor

AZzalor EU

She has no usable ranged cc. If you jump into the air, any competent player will cc you. It might work out in 1% of your fights, but that's not worth the risk.
    Yes, you can use the stiff with ninjutsu buff, but you first have to build up the ninjutsu buff which uses shadowstomp (a melee attack) and you usually wanna use the ninjutsu buff for wheel of wrath, danse macabre or shadowstomp anyways.

In comparison to that you have ninja who just needs to press Q.
    Those are no proper ranged ccs tho. Lunatic discus is a knockback and the duration of the skill itself (as it locks you in it) is as long as the cc from the knockback giving you no opportunities to follow up on. Chain crash is no actual ranged cc, just an aoe infront of you (that again locks you in place). Only viable out of invis, otherwise it's a death sentence. Delighted blast, only the projectile is a ranged cc which takes a second to launch, is very slow and can be evaded by anyone with a single braincell left. If you actually get hit by that while not being cced already, you should really think about your pvp skill again.

Compare that to ninja pressing Q, throwing shurikens for a near insta ranged cc...

I think you really don't know what OP means. In any game with different classes available, some will always perform better than others, but that alone doesn't make it op.

In games like bdo that has different use-cases for classes (trashmob pve, endgame pve, 1v1 pvp, smallscale pvp, largescale pvp), you have to take into account all different scenarios to determine if a class is actually op or not. If a class excells in one of those, as ninja/kuno do in 1v1s, but are pretty bad in the others, the class is definitly not op. If a class excells at most or all of those, then that would be op.
    The closest we have to an OP class in this game is sorc as she's good in trashmob pve, good in endgame pve, insanely good in 1v1s, insanely good at smallscale pvp and even at largescale pvp pretty good.

Diazine and IWalkAlone like this.
  17. IWalkAlone

You didnt answer my question, but nvm.DOnt forget that the classes are in balancing.I bet when they finish they will make some more fixes.But you acting against ninja and kuno looks like personal grudge, and the holes in your knowledge dont help(AZzalor explained it very well)

18. Dannyswe1235

Dannyswe1235 Kunoichi 62 EU

you can get the ghost ninjutsu buff from block jump and smokescreen and you dont have to hit anyone with it to get the ninjutsu buff but still not so good but she dont really need ranged ccs

Fateneko and IWalkAlone like this.
  19. AZzalor

AZzalor EU

Interesting. I mean with blockjump it doesn't matter that much, but the smokescreen one definitly makes it decent to use. Still annoying that you have to get a buff first before using it tho and the point still stands that you often rather use the buffs on other skills than the stiff from kunai.

20. Dannyswe1235

Dannyswe1235 Kunoichi 62 EU

you still get the buff back if you use shadow stomp so you can use it for both stiff and wheel of wrath or shadow stomp

AZzalor likes this.