Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'PvP' started by speedjarinia, Apr 15, 2020.
Top ****ing kek, dude.
You do know that that is probably one of the most geared valks in NA, and that the reason he just stands there is because Valkyrie awakening protections are so **** that engaging by yourself is basically suicide, right? Not sure why you would want to be able to sit around blocking ranged attacks when you can just stealth, go around, and solo kill like 4-5 people by yourself.
paw is from eu, and hes dp build or at least was. his team is just standing there not making a move for whatever reason and the other guys are just ranging him coz.... dunno.
after taking more care of using succ ninja, the alert distance nerf should indeed be removed, more reliable "protection" even if its not a q block
Succ ninja is indeed less mobile than kuno ( as indeed the ankle succ of kuno have a very long travel distance ), but also has less protection, ( as no active block at will ) they should at least give back the alert movement distance, which could compensate for the lack of active "q block"
And maybe set the dark frenzy cancelable anytime
i suppose with a few fine tweak it could provide back some interest
more kuno nerfs
Dont tell me please its PvP dmg nerf...
all pvp nerfs and ninja and most classes(even ranger and dk) also go big pvp nerfs today on global lab and sorc succ got nerfed but sorc awk got buffed and guardian only got 9% dmg pvp nerf
thoses nerf arent going to be applied like that, they added a note to say they would run further testing with "top pvp players", whatever its supposed to mean in that gear2win game.
The funny part is that everyone hates one shooting/combo meta and now when we have DMG decrease everyone is screaming...
Lets wait and see.
I think the main reason is because not all classes are getting the same treatement in this.
If we had a patch where ALL classes would have major damage reductions, i think the reactions would be different.
Probably, but those are not final reductions.Lets see.Dont Forget that BDO behave very different at differend values.
imho mainly because on paper the "nerf" / balance, doesnt seem equal at all across class ( or even skills )
Not saying you also as someone already talked about the BDO syndrom where players doesnt really want pvp challenge, but "fake" it, while beeing sure to be more op than others;
I was once watching a stream of a zerker guys with very high rank gear, he fought a mystic that well combo-ed him, but barely scratched his life ( or like 50% ) because gear2win, then 2 skills killed that mystic and ended up saying : Oh i like when players play well, i'am even more happy to kill them
=> he like the idea of "challenge" while knowing it will rekt them because gear caried, while in a real skill based game that guy would have been pooped on very hard.
That resume very well the BDO "pvp" situation. imho.
● Der PvP-Schaden der folgenden Fertigkeit wurde um ca. 22% verringert.
-Jin: Ein Schwert werfen
-Jean: Wirf ein Zitat
-Jin: Geh treten
-Jean: Fegen Sie den Boden
-Jean: Auf einen anderen gefallen
-Jean: Knöchel schneiden
-Jean: Den Halbmond schneiden
-Jin: Dokkaebi Grüße
-Gin: Setzen Sie den Boden ein
● Der PvP-Schaden der folgenden Fertigkeit wurde um ca. 18% verringert.
-Likör: Sehnen schneiden
-Traces of Assassins
● Der PvP-Schaden der folgenden Technologien wurde um ca. 19% verringert.
● Fluss: Der PvP-Schaden beim Halbmondschneiden wurde um ca. 17% verringert.
● Stark: Der PvP-Schaden von Salmu wurde um ca. 5% erhöht.
● Jin: Der PvP-Schaden von Fox Claw wurde um ca. 26% verringert.
● Jin: Der PvP-Schaden durch Schattenexplosion wurde um ca. 23% verringert.
● Jin: Ilsums PvP-Schaden wurde um ca. 27% verringert.
● Jin: Der Schatten-PvP-Schaden wurde um ca. 34% verringert.
● Jin: Der PvP-Schaden durch Herzschlag wurde um ca. 53% verringert.
● Jin: Der PvP-Schaden der Bondage-Falle wurde um ca. 20% verringert.
● Jin: Der Schatten-PvP-Schaden wurde um ca. 13% verringert.
● Jean: Der PvP-Schaden beim Schneiden von Sehnen wurde um ca. 14% verringert.
● Gin: Der PvP-Schaden durch schnellen Stich wurde um ca. 1% verringert.
● Jin: Der PvP-Schaden von Black Moonlight wurde um ca. 17% verringert.
● Insul: Der PvP-Schaden von Moonlight Heart wurde um ca. 10% verringert.
● Stark: Der PvP-Schaden der Bondage-Falle wurde um ca. 13% verringert.
● Stark: Der PvP-Schattenschaden wurde auf allen Ebenen um ca. 10% verringert.
● Stark: Der PvP-Schaden beim Schneiden von Sehnen wurde auf allen Ebenen um ca. 12% verringert.
● Stark: Der Schaden von PvP durch das Stechen wurde um ca. 1% verringert.
● Stark: Der PvP-Schaden der Fuchskralle wurde auf allen Ebenen um ca. 21% verringert.
● Stark: Der PvP-Schaden der Schattenexplosion wurde auf allen Ebenen um ca. 21% verringert.
● Stark: Der PvP-Schaden von Ilsum wurde auf allen Ebenen um ca. 25% verringert.
● Stark: Der PvP-Schaden von Shadow Tread wurde auf allen Ebenen um ca. 30% verringert.
● Stark: Der PvP-Schaden von Rookie-Angriffen wurde um ca. 34% verringert.
● Der PvP-Schaden von Sonan Sahamu wurde auf allen Ebenen um ca. 11% verringert.
● Der PvP-Schaden der Erlösung wurde um ca. 11% verringert.
● Der PvP-Schaden von Heemumu wurde auf allen Ebenen um ca. 23% verringert.
● Fluss: Der PvP-Schaden des Journals wurde um ca. 27% verringert.
● Der PvP-Schaden von Anfängern wurde auf allen Ebenen um ca. 35% verringert.
GG Kakao are you Serious?!?!?! dafuq yeah nerf more more more common all Ninja and Kuno player can go delete
First I don't play ninja now.
Second, would you like to exchange your 360 degree protection with stealth? Speak truth with your real heart.
In this gvg enviornment, ninja cannot even kill me a witch. And a stealth to engage to a group? That is equivalent to a suicide unless zero iq guy like you may be very likely to be alone or be excluded from the main group because people like you don't have teammate and don't deserve to have friends and you deserve to be f*cked by ninja with pathetic stealth engage and die alone at the corner that will not even noticed by the world.
Sure dude, compare two tools with completely different uses on completely different classes and act like it makes sense.
If you want a more apt comparison, how about swap all I frames, protected CC, large circular AoE CC, and quick attacks in exchange for "360" protection (its not, and calling it that just shows your ignorance) because valk has none of those things that also just so happen to be really useful in group fights.
And the clip wasn't GvG it was RBF, where ninjas can and do dive groups (along with sorcs, lahns, and other "assassin" classes) when they have the amount of gear that the valk in the video does.
Sure you can take all protecrted cc, large circular aoe cc, quick attacks that need 120fps or more for exchange if you can find any of protected cc from succession ninja.
Dive gvg 1 in 0 out with 0 kill with ap 293
Thats the thing dude, I wasn't asking for them. I was saying that comparing "stealth", a utility skill, against SA block, the skill that is 90% of valk's protection, is stupid, and that using an extremely geared valk (because without high DP gear he would have been annihilated) doing the only thing they could do in that situation as an example of what ninja, who has other options, should be able to do is dumb.
Trust me lots of ninja don't need stealth. Stealth is not useful now in gvg with plenty of random aoe, with those rangers, wizard, archer stand high for random shoot. Succession ninja has no option, because no enage, no protection, no FG and stealth is the best of worst choice while awakening ninjas don't need that. That is why there is a controversial between some awakneing ninja who asks for remove of stealth but compensate protected cc and aoe while succession ninja doesnt agree with that. If a class has 360 protection in the gvg enviorenment currently, stealth is the last thing he will consider.
Especially for succession ninja, you know how rapid the consumption of stamina is right? With stealth, that can make the matter worse. If the succession ninja can get q-block like normal class does, many of them would rather exchange stealth for a stable q-block.