1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

stop new market place and pearl increases before added

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Shimoyaki, Feb 11, 2019.

?

should the increase to pearl items and implementation of new market be stop'd before its added?

1. Yes

48 vote(s)
    52.7%
  2. No

43 vote(s)
    47.3%
  1. Shimoyaki

Shimoyaki Tamer 62 NA

should the central market and pearl increases be added?
    it will be too late to revert any changes once its added

2. Kurano

Kurano Kurano Berserker 62 NA

I'll let you in on a secret... You cant stop it.

If you havent noticed a trend by now P2W is only going in one direction.

Hezekiel, v.klishev, Souda and 3 others like this.
  3. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 62 EU

Like they care. Its a stunt to make pearl items sell better/in bigger quantities so it has to be deployed.

Fearless V likes this.
  4. Ashenvall

LOL, you can't stop this kind of greed. Koreans are worse than NA in term of capitalism. Get an insight in the famous "Gangnam style". You'll understand.

Life2v and Fearless V like this.
  5. Rayin

I always voted and incited people to vote, but it's too late, they're pushing more and more the boundaries of our patience and their personal profit, so even this time they'll just straight it introduce it as they did with everything else prior this patch.

And if it'll mean for real the last nail in the coffin of BDO, they're already ready with a plan B to step back throwing some bones to the playerbase like many companies do once their game is bleeding players en masse, if this doesn't work plan C is to make a fresh start server after claiming that they learnt from their past mistakes and didn't think that some items could ruin our enjoyment for BDO and it was an honest mistake as they wanted to introduce those items for US (?) to improve BDO experience, even if like in today patch they call it in a friendly way "controversial" to not say straight "sorry if we violate you repeatedly".

Plan C works pretty fine, since anyway most of people still ask for VP + Kama, for subscriptions, for more payment options despite what they did to this game and what was in the beginning. Screen that post as a memento, we'll have another wonderful BDO release that will be the heaven for 5 months if lucky, then they'll start once again with intrusive microtransactions and abusive cash shop practices.

6. Thelemna

Thelemna Softspoken Tamer 62 NA

We actually did ask for this.

But we still need to:

-Keep the pearl listing limit

Pearl to silver rate doubles, silver buying power is halved. Net even in that regard. We should NOT however pull the rug out and completely remove, or even lift as an event the number of pearl items you are able to list per week.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: you should not be able to completely replace your in game silver progression with your wallet. 1.1-1.5b/week from pearls does not do that. You can make that amount in 1 week afk or a few days active.

-Equalize the Cron rate

Even when cash shop costumes double in cost to say 220m, you can still melt them for 440m worth of cron stones. We need to go ahead and either remove the ability to melt costumes bought from the market or reduce the number of cron stones obtained from costumes to be equal to the costume's silver value.

MoonDance17 likes this.
  7. Kurano

Kurano Kurano Berserker 62 NA

"We"

lolololol :D

YajStylez likes this.
  8. WhySoSeeryus

Actually

Yea. Crank it up. Its time that only sellers are left playing so that noone is left to buy your shiet. Ull see how much they care about u when u have noone to sell it to. :D

I mean wake up man. New players asking for advice how to break through 10mil an hour and u r here saying 1-1,5 bil is nothing.

If it was really nothing none of those altruistic sellers would sell pearl item ever.

I mean i can understand why sellers want more money but please dont insult players that are against it in the process. U r selling crap for advantage. U wouldnt be doing it otherwise. End of story.

9. WhySoSeeryus

They are the ones that are important to kakao anyway.

Now I guess I have to find some interesting games eventho ive recently bought kamas and some other shiet.

Fearless V likes this.
  10. Sheky

Sheky Ranger 61

Hope you learned your lesson in asking for things.

BDO.jpg

Exiledevil, charkus, Kurano and 3 others like this.
  11. Rayin

Actually with 8 likes i'm sure "we" didn't ask for this and if they listened to "us" in that occasion, it means that they cherry pick feedbacks based on what's good for them. Like totally good for them, not them and US.
    The entire issue you're talking about could've been fixed halving the Cron Stones obtained upon melting costumes, i'm sure some people like me would've still done that with unused costumes to have a "slight" boost.

What they did wasn't for you neither, they simply planned it with the new upcoming market. I've never been against outfit sales on MP when it was 37kk or 100 because it was a better deal for the buyer rather than the seller and it could make some people happy, but now it's going too far because they're just slamming on every in-game feature a Post-it with something written in it such as "Remember that to skip that shìt you can visit the Cash Shop", exactly what happened with enhancement, AM and Cron Stones melting.

MoonDance17 likes this.
  12. WhySoSeeryus

13. Thelemna

Head's up but I haven't sold bullocks since cron melting came out. It wasn't worth it before, and it sure as hell isn't after.

Selling was a bridge between gifting since that was disabled. With the artificial demand on costumes, the people I want to get them to have no chance to get them. I'm glad I got the gifting in when we could over Christmas.

I would be equally happy with a reduction in crons from costumes, but right now as I see it, increasing pearl selling value is like increasing t9 and courser selling value. It is a good thing to actually see horses being listed and sitting because we actually have an incentive to sell and people have a price point to work towards to buy with the actual gratification of getting the item instead of rng Pre-order system.

And horse breeding has always been the most pearl consumptive lifeskill that you can just keep rolling for profit. Processing and trading are pretty much one time, max out purchases. Pearl selling on market has a limit. Horse market? just keep breeding and re-rolling skills to get the perfect 1b-15b courser that has as much to do with trainer skill as pvp skill does in this game.

Luxea and Fearless V like this.
  14. Rayin

Point is, there were other solutions to make everything smooth for both parts. Increase the base price of courser, tie up the system to how much a skill has been trained and if it's mastered, what kind of skill is that. To your training proficency. In which "Territory" you register your Horse, even if the market is globally shared, just to make sure that people move from time to time and do other side activities.
    Raise the price of Dream Horses as they did, tie em to Value Pack.

This would've still boosted the skill change coupon sales and got more people into the horse training world.

15. WhySoSeeryus

this is whats coming soon for this game

RELIVE THE CLASSIC!!!!

lmao.

16. CronoLuminare.tv

Nothing will change regardless of what you want. They will continue to do as they please.

17. MoonDance17

Fresh start forced upon us would mean I and possibly many others walk away for good, there is no way I will be putting the time to get all the energy and cp that I have now and absolutely no way I would spend the same amount of real money that I have in this game to date.

AZzalor and Luxea like this.
  18. Thelemna

tie up the system to how much a skill has been trained and if it's mastered <- already cash shop items for that

To your training proficency. <-already announced they will max training reduce the horse tax, which right now not even value pack reduces.

In which "Territory" you register your Horse ... just to make sure that people move from time to time <- would have no barring on anything even in theory. The direction they are going with trading has taken more and more steps toward simplicity and flat rates. We've seen this with trade crate 100% lock, fishing node connection irrelevance. Counter-intuitive to add a complicator like that when there are already so many in game work arounds for it.

The end point is the point of sell. That was the problem; there was the fix.

The problem with pearl sells now, in terms of costumes, is after the point of sell. Just "fixing" the prices doesn't fix the problem.

Even with the price boost, the problem isn't fixed because you're still getting an uneven trade. This just pisses off both sides of the spectrum.

Because high silver items aren't for new players. That's like people throwing a fit over 300m tungrad necks and saying how can new players compete? New players aren't going for BiS. The people who should already know how to make the silver to justify that effort are.

Stop conflating end game progression with beginners.

Luxea likes this.
  19. WhySoSeeryus

new player gonna grab a seraph. then what? its not like he has a choice really. ogres are already PO 180 mil.

20. Vanadiel

It is still going to be a crappy market system and it will always be a crappy market system.
    We all know what the issue is with the market system: capped pricing.
    That's not going away.

AZzalor, Fearless V and Luxea like this.