1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

storyline

Discussion in 'PvE' started by Jupto, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Jupto

Hello, since i never did the full quest/storyline in BDO i wanted to ask, can i do the full storyline on a character that is level49 and under 200ap?
    I really dont wanna take one of my higher levels and do the storyline, so it would be sweet if i can get that done.
    Thanks for reading and i hope someone knows and like to reply.

2. Whitrix

Ambassador

The storylines follow the territories, so sadly the higher lvl territories will require you to do them with a higher lvl character.

3. Jupto

Thanks for reply, you sure i cant do them as long as my AP is high enough?

4. Whitrix

Ambassador

Some of them have a prerequisite of lvl 58.
    Star's End's requires having finished Drieghan's, which requires having finished Kamasylvia's, which requires a character at lvl 58 to start it.

5. Nelkuran

Unfortunately, no. Some questlines are gated by level, like the Valencia and Kamasylvia ones, as far as I know, but there could be more. In addition, if your level is too below the enemies' level, their evasion is more effective against your attacks (or so I've read/heard), meaning you will do almost no damage if any to them (possible exception being back attacks, but cannot confirm). Staying at level 49 to avoid the horrid and unnecessary PvP system means effectively gating yourself from anything storywise past Calpheon, content-wise, you might be able to push into Mediah and maybe entry level Valencia stuff depending on how far you can pump up your AP/accuracy. Anything past that will likely be unreasonable to do, if not near impossible.