1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Strange thing just happened during AFK horse Training?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Kubla, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Kubla

I was getting ready to leave and set my wagon team on a loop to train the horses and had the game sent to the tray.

When it is in the tray I can't hear the sounds from the game, but all of a sudden I started hearing the clumping of hoofs, the whine of horses coming to a stop then a loud whistle.

I went back over to the computer and brought the game back up on the screen to see the wagon stopped on a bridge and my character which was off the wagon getting back on the wagon by itself then turned the team and finished the to the loop end and stopped.

When I checked the map to reset the loop I could see a flashing green dot where the wagon had stopped and my toon got back on, also this toon does not have a horse whistle, so am not sure what that whistle noise was.

I reset the loop and it is going like normal so far.

What would cause this anomaly?

#1 Kubla, Jul 22, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2019
  2. Sethox

guildmate can share location on map and i think autopath change if they do this

3. Kubla

Not in a guild though.

4. Kanimae

5. Grammatolo

6. Dringe

This happens when you get a soft dc, the one that sends you to loading screen and puts you back in the game.
    Happened to me plenty of times when afk fishing during DDoS attacks/when the server is lagging.

Stabby likes this.
  7. Elessara

This right here. Hearing sounds from the game when it's in the tray has always signaled to me that the game desync-ed and I would have to restart my loop. I don't usually dismount the horse on a desync though so not sure about that bit.

8. Dringe

That used to happen to me a long time ago on wagons, my character would be standing on the road while the wagon was somewhere far ahead on the path. Seems that a soft dc throws you off the wagon.

Phoenixxx75 and Stillwaters like this.
  9. Stabby

Guild pings changing waypoints during autoloop was removed about two years ago.

10. Sethox

comming back after 2 year of break xD

Stabby likes this.
  11. Kaylynae

Kaylynae Keloh Lahn 62 NA

It happenned to me. Earing sounds when the game was in tray. But I wasn't on a wagon or on a horse. I was just standing by the storage keeper doing nothing.

12. Stabby

Welcome back.