1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Striker magic DP and golem accuracy nerf when?

Discussion in 'Striker' started by Ozymandias, Aug 30, 2017.

1. Ozymandias

Honestly guys, at this point it is beyond ridiculous.

Makkuro likes this.
  2. Lemon Crush

Lemon Crush CreamLemon Witch 62 NA

Never. Game doesnt balance around 1v1.

3. WastedJoker

WastedJoker Striker 61 EU

When they give us more full skill SA and make the clones react much faster (there's a really noticeable time between them appearing and any damage taking place). Not before then.

Elnyr, Bilianderr and Hissis like this.
  4. Templarek

Not today for sure. No difference at all :)

Niklaus likes this.
  5. Hissis

this.

+ useful mobility

6. Guts

It has been ninja nerfed previous patch in KR. Magic DP is down by half.

7. Sleepii

Honestly, I don't see any issue with Striker's mobility. Only main issue is being unable to use Sprint without going through Dashes and Martial Shards first. Aside from that, Striker is perfectly fine on the front.

8. Beeso

When your kung fu gets better.

[​IMG]

Cyrus Glitch and Draconnix like this.
  9. Tvvin

Hes still a brick house

267awakening ap dark knightvs ap striker 280dp

#9 Tvvin, Aug 31, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2017
    Ozymandias, Kutsuu and Pils like this.
  10. Hissis

Yeah,that's the problem .

+ the huge CD for the triple dash

11. Kutsuu

Hilariously people were using this video as "evidence" of it being nerfed. As if any other class running fully AP monkey with 283DP could even live through the first 3 hits.

12. Elinu

You are right.
    And, this striker doesn't have evade+ defense setting on gear. Balance gear set striker got 320~330 defense. And, to have 267 AP, the dk got like all TET accessories or PEN weapon.

13. Senzai

Stop crying already ffs.
    It's annoying.
    Striker is ok like he is.
    Stop trying to nerf him with your bitching and whining.
    Git Gud instead.

Akuma⁴, Elnyr and Draconnix like this.
  14. WastedJoker

WastedJoker Striker 61 EU

That video means nothing until we see how every other class survives that onslaught without reacting.

The fact almost every other class might have died in 2 combos instead of the 3 the Striker took doesn't mean the Striker is broken. It means magic damage is not resisted enough by OTHER classes.

I'd be happy for magic dp to be revisited AFTER they revisit our gappy SA.

Grehm likes this.
  15. Hissis

I would love a Magic DP buff for everysingle class(except zerker) like the striker buff,this could tune down Wiz/Witch/DK's without direct nerfing them

16. Kutsuu

Even if you think DK needs more nerfing or wiz/witch damage reduced, you are advocating for nerfing Sorc and Tamer as well.

17. Hissis

I forgot those 2 classes

-_________-

18. Sleepii

No worries, PA forgot Sorc as well.

Guts, Hissis, Zephan and 1 other person like this.
  19. KeiirValk

Except sorc is one of the top small skirmish and duelers next to ranger , if you're complaining about sorc being bad then it's not the class, it's you. Unfortunately, I can't say that same thing with other classes like ninja/kunoichi/musa because while they do have a skill ceiling like that of sorc/tamer - their buggy skills and lack of dmg coefficients (musa especially) can't make up for the countering/outplaying. Sorc can.

If you're talking about node wars, well , let's be honest.. I think if you're not a wiz/witch/zerk in node wars then you're doing it wrong anyway because they're the 3 truly viable classes in the game mode. Next tier would be warriors, sorc, ranger below that with tamer good for aoe cc and picking off players. This isn't necessarily a problem with sorc individually, it's a problem with how much presence and impact those 3 classes make in a node war. It's absurd to say the least.

Again, if you're even hinting at sorceress being a bad class, then you truly haven't reached the skill ceiling it provides and you're just simply not good with the class. I know plenty of great sorcs who dominate in arena / 1v1s and small scale open world because they know how the class is played against top players.

20. Kutsuu

While I can agree with you that Sorc is capable of being a good class, I can't take anything you say seriously after reading your opinion on node wars. You have Valk in your forum name but you somehow forget one of the strongest NW/siege classes in the game (hint: the class name starts with Valk). Not to mention leaving out DK and even mentioning Ranger/Tamer when a handful of other classes play the same role as well or better.

Getting off topic rant: On the whole subject of skill ceilings and such, it does seem that a majority of us English speaking players (because I can't speak for other regions) seem to expect that 'balance' means all classes having roughly equal ratios of effort to success and equal strength in all game modes. I'm not sure where that notion came from exactly. I would guess from certain mainstream MMOs that I haven't experienced. In other games I have played and enjoyed, as well as in this one, classes often do indeed have different levels of difficulty and different strengths. One of my favorite games of all time even had classes that would *never* be grouped with other players in certain types of play because they were so incompatible, and classes with roles that were incomparably more difficult than others. Before I get too far off on a tangent, it is certainly true that KR developers do not subscribe to the aforementioned philosophy on balance. The website for Blade & Soul even points out the relative difficulty of their classes for all to see. Alas, I dream of the day that people would play games they enjoy instead of torturing themselves and everyone around them with their complaining about a game they hate but play anyway.