1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stuck at Al Rhundi the mortal quest

Discussion in 'New Adventurers' started by MinhVu, Mar 26, 2019.

Tags:
  1. MinhVu

Hi I am stuck at the Al Rhundi the mortal quest. When I go to Hervano Tito like the quest tells me to, after clicking on Hervano Tito I get a message telling me " You must meet a certain requirement to obtain knowledge of this npc. Go meet the npc indicated on the world map first, then come back to obtain this knowledge." I spent hours looking for a way to complete this and I have no clue what so ever except 1. Which is I need to complete a pre-requiste quest named "The merchants of the roundtable". That quest is located in a city that I have never been to and is named Calpheon. I am only level 22 and I think Calpheon is a city way above the level I am at. I am hoping someone will help find a way to complete this quest I have been on this quest for 2 days now and am getting sick of going in cirlces looking for a way to complete this. It's way too early in the game for me to be having this kind of problem. Why even give me a quest in a chain that I can't complete. If don't complete this quest I can't do any other quests.

2. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

I think you need to speak to Hervano Tito, you should be able to see the quest icon in the map if you have not met the npc yet. Have you spoken to the lady at moretti farm yet? She is the npc that sends you to hervano.

3. MinhVu

I spoke to Tito many times and after that I opened the map and I don't see anything different. The lady at moretti farm was the one I got the quest from. So I tried almost everything possible. I deleted the quest and took it again to avail. So I am really stuck.

4. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

Sorry I was not able to help. I remember doing the quest line but I am not sure exactly how it went.

5. MinhVu

I figured it out now. In order to continue with Al Rhundi the mortal quest you need to talk to Kael first and he is in the same area as Hervano Tito is. He is located behind Tito to the right a bit. Thanks for trying to help me. I'm looking for a guild to join too. No luck finding 1 in game to join.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  6. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

Join the guild I am in if you want a small guild with no requirements. It is called GhostWolf.

7. MinhVu

If you can give me your game name I will contact you.

8. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

My game family name is Phoenixxx75.

9. FayeAldridge

FayeAldridge FayeAldridge Valkyrie 57 NA

Awwh!
    And here I was going to point you in the right direction because I remember that quest so well. I'm glad you found the solution!

Cheerios ~( ๑ᵕᴗᵕ๑ )//°´*♥

[​IMG]