1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Stuck in quest The Lost Records of Cron

Discussion in 'New Adventurers' started by Gazeline, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Gazeline

Within this quest I have to find the Commander of Cron Soldiers and retrieve the documents from him. I cannot find him even when I turn on auto navigate to it. I just cant find him. Where is this commander located?

And if I find him, how do I steal these documents? What is the key binding for that?

More info on this quest: https://bdocodex.com/us/quest/21002/13/

2. Gharlane

Gharlane Witch EU

If you click on "Quest complete conditions" in the link you gave it will expand and show more details. One of those details is a link to the commander npc page and a map showing his location.
    I forget which you need to do but it will either be just interacting with the NPC with your R key, or you will need to stand behind him and then press whichever key matches up with the steal option on the interaction wheel.

3. MoonDance17

When you enter the gate from the road go past the first area to another spot with a grass area in the middle, keep to the right and go up the stairs the commander is on the left facing out over the square. Walk up to him and wait for the prompt to steal.

4. Gazeline

Thanks everyone! Problem solved. I restarted the enitre quest and did everything fast after each other without fighting the other soldiers. Just going straight to the destinations with auto navigate on. Now I could find the commander.

So probably it did not work earlier because I was very slow and defeating all kind of mobs in between, maybe that messed up the quest or something.

5. GM Jeste

Game Master

Hi,
    I'm glad the problem was solved! Sorry for this odd case, I will investigate on my side to see if there is any issue related to this.