1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Stuck In Reconnecting Loop

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Joshh, Dec 22, 2018.

1. Joshh

So starting 2 days ago I've been having an issue where if i try to change servers or characters ill never be able to fully load in on that character. I'll spawn in, noone else will, then ill be taken back to the loading screen. It always says "reconnecting automatically" but I never actually manage to get in and fully connect, then this loop continues endlessly until i force close. Sometimes this even happens the first time I log in, but its a 100% chance if i change servers or characters. This is getting super annoying as im essentially unable to play the game. I know servers have been getting ddos'd but i dont think its related. I've also been witnessing players teleporting around a lot more the few times i do get in, and sometimes storage doesnt load etc.

Any ideas? I've tried repairing.

Maphyr likes this.
  2. Jye

Jye

Im having the same issue, seems like its common atm.

3. GM Horizon

Game Master

To help you with this we'll need to see a WinMTR - could you create a new ticket through our Customer Support portal with one as an attachment? One of our GMs will then get back to you as soon as possible.

4. Judess69er

i'm having the same issue with my game it just constantly keeps hanging up while i can see the server chat rolling along fine i cant do anything myself my character just stays locked running in place until i vanish and the screen reloads

tho isn't WinMTR redundant when you can just use the command processor's "ping -n 30" function o.o' or do the servers just reject that kind of test and that's why i'm getting 100% packet loss in my test

yea o.o' i get pretty much the same results using tracert -d and ping -n as i do with WinMTR basically its telling me iv got a huge packet loss when trying to use your servers but everything else i use and play i have barely any if any packet loss at all...

#4 Judess69er, Dec 25, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2018
  5. Maphyr

Same problem here. Can't even play anymore because the client just keeps trying to reconnect. This problem used to happen every now and then but after the recent patch it is literally every single time I attempt to login the game or switch a character.