1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stuck on "Now Processing" since patch.

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Sterilized, Nov 8, 2018 at 5:40 AM.

1. Sterilized

As the title implies, I've been stuck on the "Now Processing" step when trying to login since the maintenance. Login was working fine for me prior to this. I've tried to run the repair tool multiple times, and the only thing it downloads is the BDOLanguage_323.zip file. I don't think the launcher has tried downloading any other files related to the patch (if there were any).

Update:

I gave up on the basic troubleshooting steps, and I waited a day or so hoping somebody would post a solution here. Then it randomly downloaded the patch I was missing without me doing anything to fix it.

#1 Sterilized, Nov 8, 2018 at 5:40 AM
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2018 at 6:45 AM
  2. stakedvamp

As am I, reinstalled, deleted version.dat still stuck in processing. Anyone have any answers?

3. plumberqball142002

The damn GMs aint even responded to ANYONE about this, correction....GAVE ANYTHING THAT HAS WORKED, still no response to my tix going on 2 days now.....

4. Supernatural777

me too stuck "Now Processing". How to solve this problem?