1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fixed Stuck Workers, interfaces does nothing

Discussion in 'Interface' started by Sandpit_, May 28, 2020.

1. Sandpit_

The last few days I have been getting a lot of stuck workers. They finish a task and instead of repeating they just sit there With a full progress bar, 0 seconds remaining, plenty of stamina but they just won't start the next task. The cancel button doesn't work. If I log out and back again then the worker starts working again.

upload_2020-5-28_17-18-34.png

2. Amieelee

Amieelee Valkyrie 63 NA

if you do not have 1 open space in your bank Worker stop working

3. Sandpit_

No, not this. most workers across all cities (all of which have spaces) have just randomly stopped working. If I log out and back in again they start the next task. These guys are all in Heidel

upload_2020-5-29_17-14-27.png

4. Amirite

It happen to me as well some time ago after an update. I just notice that a few day's later, when I didn't got any new items in my city inventory and also they didn't need beer :O
    It's working now, but there are still some bugs.

5. Sandpit_

I think I managed to fix it yesterday (maybe too early to tell) but I did a clean/full reboot (not the easiest of things to do these days on Windows 10) and that seems to have resolved it. So, something cached/temp store/semi-perm memory must have got to a bad state, enough to survive closing the game down.

Will keep an eye on this.

6. GM Fenix

Game Master

Hi there,

I'm glad to hear that you were able to resolve it, please do let us know if this is an issue you encounter again in the future.