1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Stutter fix when?????

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Silent83, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Silent83

Men i am tired to play this game with so much stutter, after 1 hour is much worse, there was so many threads and o i see on streamers KR.NA,EU they all have it, when you guys gone do something about it?????

Patrik2991 likes this.
  2. WisedudeBlack

Who knows dude.I'm sure they've had multiple reports saying the same thing for months now.They either don't know whats causing it or genuinly dont give a ****.I'm leaning more on they have no idea how to fix it.They know it's related to the UI.Just cant figure it out.

"Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity" in this case change stupidity for ignorance.

I've sent them multiple videos displaying stutter spots/fiary potting stutters/looting stutters with dates on when they came about or got worst.Just a waiting game hopefully for a fix.Granted this was months/year ago with no change so far.

#2 WisedudeBlack, Mar 3, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2020
  3. Silent83

yeah buddy i saw all your videos, i am not new player, i got 2 accounts, play this game from day 1, and this stutter came after remastered mode, today i test 3 video cards, gtx 970, gtx 1080 and 2080 TI with 3 different cpus, ryzen 1600, i7 4770k and i9 9900ks, i want it to try old and new hardware, and different video drivers and 5 ssd and M2, the game works the same, i saw has something to do with UI from your tests, this is very sad, because when you grind sux big time!

4. Frazan

Frazan Kunoichi 62 EU

Imagine grinding and using a dash skill to find yourself 200 meters away with that stutter.. Like what is that ? I just cameback to the game and this thing already burning me out.This makes the game really ugly to me and it's very sad.

Silent83 likes this.
  5. WisedudeBlack

Yep...They know of the issue I'm sure but they are being really slow on fixing it for some reason.Wondering if they can fix it at all at this point.

#5 WisedudeBlack, Mar 5, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2020
    Silent83 likes this.
  6. GM Unruly

Game Master

Hi guys. Indeed, we are aware of the number of reports on this issue. And we're trying to give you guys the best game experience.

It's simply... Not a simple task, and our team is working on it.

Our apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Frazan likes this.
  7. WisedudeBlack

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/578607953?t=0h52m17s watch him grind for a couple of mins and you can see the minor fps drops when using skills and stutter when lava piercing around and in general.Related?

I'm a berserker (not the person in the vid) but have pretty much the same issue with random fps drops when using skill on mobs and random single stutters when running around.I also have pretty much the same setting as the guy in the vid for best fps possible (minus the attack hits notification because I tried to see if it made a difference and It didn't change anything stutter/fps drop wise.

Also,changing graphical settings doesnt seem to do much besides netting you higher fps.The random drops/stutter still happen either way when using skills.

#7 WisedudeBlack, Mar 30, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2020
  8. WisedudeBlack

https://imgur.com/a/FxXXg6L

Minimap still a cause of periodic stutter just sayin.Reported this issue a year ago.Quick slot being also a reason for periodic stutter probably also holds true.(from the picture notice how the period between stutters becomes longer with minimap disabled)

#8 WisedudeBlack, Apr 18, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2020
    Diazine likes this.