1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Stutter with periodic frametime spikes

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by WisedudeBlack, Jun 13, 2019.

1. D-text

Yes, it helped for 1h, then again started.

2. WisedudeBlack

I'm all out of ideas then :/ It's probably something game related as this game has alot of stuff running in the background.Some have speculated it could even be the anti cheat causing stutters.

3. Kurtferro79

Kurtferro79 Maehwa 63 EU

someone tried unoff server and tell me that run smooth, only 2 difference, server and anticheat.. so we have only 2 possibility that cause this problems

4. WisedudeBlack

Probably a bit of both.

I really hope they don't dust this issue under the table and actually attempt to fix it because it definitely wasn't this bad from the start.It's like the more expansions they release the worst it gets.

#104 WisedudeBlack, Aug 27, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2019
  5. Kurtferro79

Kurtferro79 Maehwa 63 EU

With BDO in tray my mouse stutter on desktop...

6. WisedudeBlack

I have no idea what they did but now im getting random fps drops and stutter more then usual.I was "fine" before the patch.Repairing the game and re-installing the gpu driver changed nothing.They did something with the patch.

#106 WisedudeBlack, Aug 29, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
    Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  7. Wrapped In Plastic

#107 Wrapped In Plastic, Aug 29, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2020
    Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  8. WisedudeBlack

Good to know I'm not the only one noticing .Stutters and random fps drops in cities from simply walknig around and even running around anywhere.I'm running around in aakman and I'm noticing more fps drops/stutter then usual there too. (fps drops which didn't happen before)

9. Trancestor

Well i have the same problem, after the last Patch my Game is stuttering alot. In Town for example Heidel is painfull. When i press the button to sell my Imperial Cooking Stuff it takes about 2 or 3 seconds to get a response from the Server. It looks like this is more a Server issue?!

10. Kargor

Same stuttering and my CPU usage far beyond good. I normally have 30%, since todays patch it is 50%. I have to manually assign just 2 CPU cores to the game and it almost run as smooth with just 25% CPU usage.

11. Nemie

After yesterday's update i have an event "fps drop rate +50%".

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  12. Scarran

After yesterdays patch my game is running like an asthmatic hippo. It was running good before the update and it was rare for me to get large fps drops, but now im getting random 20fps drops and sometimes more as im moving around. At this moment it is painful to play the game smoothly, not sure if its this black spirit adventure thing as I tended to get worse fps when it was active before but its even worse this time around.

13. WisedudeBlack

I'm noticing sometimes when the big drops happen my gpu core clock drops
    Yep.It's really apparent while grinding and in cities.

14. Pointis

Pointis Wizard 62 EU

Severe Performance problems since wednesday patch here aswell. Seems like loading lags of some kind.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  15. Nemie

Even starting a game takes 10-20 min now. Sometimes loading is so long that game gets me dc and i have to start all over.

Noticed that game starts always with low power mode, even if i turn it off. Turning it off helped with loading screens, but still anticheat starts so long that i can go sleep. Enormous freezes in town also happen still.

#115 Nemie, Aug 30, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2019
  16. Nadan

Add me to the List, Stuttering since the last Patch (Aug 28/19) even just AFK riding a horse as well every time I push a key ..eg potion food etc it stutters as soon as I press the button, I have tried it in all window modes still the same, (it is a lot less on very low setting but seriously) tried on all the diff graphics settings, from low to remastered same deal ..I shouldn't have to have a degree in computer science to play a MMO.
    Running Aurora Area 51 r-2
    32g Ram
    Gforce 980 2gig ram
    Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5820K CPU @ 3.30GHz, 3301 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s)
    BIOS Version/Date Alienware A14, 7/2/2018

Below speed test whilst the game is running!!
    upload_2019-8-30_5-34-35.png

This is the only game I have a stutter on, all drivers are up to date I check them/update every wed during Maint.

#116 Nadan, Aug 30, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2019
  17. Taeshien

Getting micro-stutters as well since at least 2 but maybe 3 weeks ago, up until that point haven't had any problems for months. At first I thought it was CPU related but have been monitoring CPU and seems unchanged.

My GPU (1080GTX) is always operating at low capacity and I'm not getting any other forms of graphics slowdowns so don't think it's GPU related. Running a Plat EVO M2 SSD and my monitoring software says its on easy street as well so don't think it's a loading issue as the stuttering happens when I'm just sitting in one spot barely moving.

18. Pointis

Pointis Wizard 62 EU

Restart client guys. they rolled out a patch, this fixed it for me.

19. Silent84

no worries i got amazing internet and pc and i got stutter after remastered update, https://rcs-rds.speedtestcustom.com/result/b32371f0-cc2d-11e9-96a4-b51e2508b3c1

20. WisedudeBlack

It was def greatly reduced in cities.Like 90-95% reduced

I still get random fps drops when killing mobs in aakman though.Mainly the kutum looking things and pillars and when using some skills,not all the time though.Could be the game though as I've heard of skill related fps related stuff for years now.