1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

succession add ons

Discussion in 'Ranger' started by Avonna, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Avonna

are the add ons working properly for succession ranger?
    on evasive shot, i had attack speed , but it does not proc after hitting monsters normally, i do see it proc when i hold shift down and use evasive shot. is the tool tip wrong or that is how it is suppose to work?
    no shift button is described in the tool tip.
    wondering if anyone else has been spotting some little things like this on ranger succession.

2. Sturmflut666

How are you casting it exactly? make sure that you dont use Blasting Gust cacel instead, that easily happens in Succession. Otherwise i cant say that ive seen such a bug, my addons kinda work as intended. The only major bug i have is that W+C and S+C BOTH cast Natures Tremble and none Regeneration (standard keybindung, nothing changed). Support is clueless how that happens and how to fix it, as usual.

Avonna likes this.
  3. Avonna

the tool tip says hold a or d plus left mouse button, and thats evasion shot ( i hope) and the add ons dont register. but if i do the same thing but hold shift as well as a or d plus left mouse button they work.?
    not sure why shift is in the mix. and no probs with blasting gust, thats not happening.

thanks for response.:)

4. DheReaper

DheReaper Ranger 62 EU

Only way to proc it is when using shotgun. Only then you make evasive shot on succession. Between shotguns you should proc it if you hit the targets with that normal bow hit.

Avonna likes this.
  5. Rilok

Rilok Ranger NA

I suggest jumping in the ranger discord and checking out the guides section to get feedback on question like this along with any other questions you may have in the future. With that being said, these are mine. https://imgur.com/zKb1eUo

Avonna likes this.
  6. Avonna

thank you