1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Succession Classes With Overpowered Accuracy

Discussion in 'PvP' started by Glizz, Feb 27, 2020.

1. Glizz

Musa
    Dark Knight
    Zerker
    Warrior

All Are Super Overpowered In Accuracy and Damage. I'm almost full PEN and these classes are hitting through me like butter when severely under geared compared to me. I'm talking 80gearscore difference and still cutting me down? How is that fair? They didn't earn it.

2. venus212

You got be kidding me. Who says pen armor should be overpowered? How is that sounds fair to you?

KrimsonSky and Bizmarc89 like this.
  3. Glizz

I earn gear and I shouldn't be much stronger than noobs? How do you figure?

4. venus212

Geared noob are much worse than fishing alts. At least they are quiet and don't screw your fps.

qweqqi and Akantorian like this.
  5. Glizz

So you're going to insult me because you don't have a valid argument? I'm guessing you're one of these overpowered classes, and if you are then you are proving my point.

6. dobe

dobe Lahn 60

He's right tho....Calling yourself STRONG just because of your Pen caphrased DP status just prove him right.

KrimsonSky likes this.
  7. Luminosity

Luminosity Valkyrie 62

Well if you outgear someone by a large margin and he still just as easily onecombos or twoskills you, there is something wrong. I am not saying it is the case here, but that should not happen. Especially since certain classes with identical gear have an almost godlike tankiness due to selfbuffs.
    Of course you should still lose to someone that massively outplays you, but if you outgear someone 630 to 550 and you both kill each other after the first cc what is the point.

8. obitum

Which class are you playing?

9. Glizz

Exactly , and its not people just outright outplaying me all the time. These classes have perks/skills that make them cut through the gear I worked so hard for like butter.

10. dobe

dobe Lahn 60

Whats your GS?

11. Glizz

I'm talking about people playing these classes with gear scores of 30, 40, 50, 80 gear score less than myself and still able to slice through me like paper. I've been playing this game since the release. It's not always just a lack of skill in PvP. There are balance issues here.

12. dobe

dobe Lahn 60

If you are not willing to say your GS then we cant really see the bigger pictures,by the time you played the game you should know in certain gear bracket having a GS disadvantage of 100 dont deny you the success.

13. farsay

farsay Mystic 62 NA

You spet all that money and they still cut through you like butter, sad lol

choovanski and Blitzball like this.
  14. BloodLeshen

You do have to specify the ap of the guys 1 combo-ing you..

Because 80 gearscore in dp wont really matter.

I mean a 290ap from any class even in awakening can pretty much 1 combo Pen gear if you are not fully real evasion dp orientated.

#14 BloodLeshen, Feb 27, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2020
    choovanski, Fateneko and Rilok like this.
  15. Glizz

This thread is for game moderators to see. I don't need to argue with all you people.

16. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 62 EU

Evasion is just RNG, you got bad RNG, its all RNG, git gut evasion clown, just wait for global evasion nerf.

Bizmarc89 likes this.
  17. dobe

dobe Lahn 60

Then you failed dude,the "staff"here dont even know wtf you are even talking about(minus a very very few)....Case closed i guess?!

KrimsonSky, Rilok and Bizmarc89 like this.
  18. BloodLeshen

I'm not arguing. Im asking what the moderators will ask you. What AP was the opponents? I mean if they had 261ap on succession WITHOUT additional accuracy then sure.

Fateneko likes this.
  19. Glizz

They literally are BloodLeshen. I am endgame Eva/DP and it's literally a joke how easy they cut through it. That's my point. The people bagging on what I said are irrelevant to thread.

20. BloodLeshen

Give it time.. Remember sorc succession? was the same thing and our damage got nerfed to what we are now .. hitting like a potato.

Abyssal flame spam with 266ap and 430 accuracy I have to hit a trail character with 306dp? ( i think) I have to hit him 5 times if he is not moving