1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Succession Classes With Overpowered Accuracy

Discussion in 'PvP' started by Glizz, Feb 27, 2020.

1. Glizz

Right. I'm saying balance is due in this situation. People that have put endless hours of grinding in to be this far ahead of the general populace should not be getting killed with ease by people with HUGE gear score differences. That's not fair. I should be able to take those people no problem because I out gear them fair and square and also because I'm not lacking in skill.

2. BloodLeshen

I agree with not getting 1 shotted but you shouldnt be steamrolling people just because you have better gear.. Listen if you get cc'ed and 1 combo'd its a player skill issue... The game is designed so that if you get cc'ed you should die hence the multipliers.

I mean im a 266sorc with 297dp and if I duel a 280ap ninja with 310dp the match should be able to go either way. Sure when He hits me I will die faster than when I hit him but my job is not to get caught by him.. and yes I could beat him. I wont smack 310dp down in 1 combo maybe but almost. so with a good downsmash proc I could finish him off.. This will come down to ability to outplay a higher geared opponent.. which is a thing. 80 gearscore is a big difference though.

No sure if you are class that sadly have to soak up damage in SA you must be tanky. So if that 261ap character 1 shot you during your SA thats a problem but if he cc you and multipliers kick in you should loose hp fast.

I mean we have dp tanks that takes hits while cc'ed from 5-10 people and they dont die for 1 minutes so theres definitely two opposite issues with dp

3. dobe

dobe Lahn 60

An another joke of a thread.
    *Cryies*Nerf this,nerf that because i'm "geared"...
    And 00 explanation so far with what is dealing currently.Great mentality dude....

KrimsonSky and choovanski like this.
  4. Rügenwalder Pommersche

ye its hard to tell - in my case for example im 281/309 so around 590 gs
    every trial char can easily onecombo me thats around 50 gs difference and guess what
    even people will 230 ap can onecombo me

also pen armor doesnt say anything - pen c0? pen c9? thats a HUGE difference in tankyness

but i overall agree on succession classes dealing insane damage, and having high accuracy skills - but they are nerfing 100% acc skills on GL rn so there u go

AZzalor likes this.
  5. Gamefreak

ok you clearly dont knownshit warrior is one of the worst classes with awful to no accuracy modifiers across the board if you were actually geared with evasion they do minimal damage
    you are probably the same type of guy who thinks warrior has grab in awakening SMH

#25 Gamefreak, Feb 27, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2020
    KrimsonSky likes this.
  6. Rilok

Rilok Ranger NA

So do you have any clips, vids, gear screenshots to support your argument ?

7. Glizz

The people raging on me are obviously people exploiting these classes. Probably due to their lack in gear and I'm assuming that's the reason for flaming me about changing the overpowered classes.

8. Distaken

Distaken Warrior 62 NA

warrior succ has like no accuracy xD they do good vs DR but their damage isnt insane especially given how all their damage animation locks you and has a windup. Most of their damage skills are 0-5% added accuracy rate, yikes

Fateneko likes this.
  9. Spartakatz

There are also 5-6 classes with overpowered evasion.
    Actually, evasion is **** when you don't have one of those classes with huge passives and selfbuffs. So apparently you're one of those.
    Why don't you create topics that either all or no classes should have this largely superior evasion?

10. Luminosity

Luminosity Valkyrie 62

Yeah but you are also superlow on DP in your example in comparison to your AP. I have 636 GS so again almost 50GS more, but I have only 282 AP. Full TET DP of an full AP-accessory build is just getting easily onecomboed by far less AP. I think if you had half DP half AP accessories you would more likely get to the AP-DP-ratio that can not so easily onecombo itself anymore. You would go from like 280 310 to 240 350. If you changed half your accessory AP to accessory DP. And I do not think you could easily onecombo yourself with that kind of completely "balanced" build.

I do not get how they "have to" equalize those accuracy modifiers, no matter how hard hitting, protected or overall useable the skill is, but fail to do so in other areas.
    So why do I have an unprotected grapple with only float, but mystic has SA and knockdown? And with that in mind why do you need to also reduce the accuracy on my grapple to 50% same as on other grapples, that are vastly superior by "cc kind" or protection already?
    I mean not that it matters since not a single of the skills they modified from 100% to 50% on valk did any kind of damage to begin with, but with exactly that in mind, why do you nerf them. They already did no damage even though they had 100% accuracy. They are pretty much the weakest hitting skills in the entire kit, even on pure evasion targets. Their basedamage is just soo small no amoutn of accuracy can fix it. So what is the point of reducing the hitrate of a skill that did not do any damage to begin with. I really do not need to understande that.

Mjollnir and Fateneko like this.
  11. Aurasormr

Sounds like an "everyone elses but my fault" type of rant rn.

You literally attacked everyone outright when they asked you something try to work on thst attitude.

Being high gear doesnt give you a god buff- so that you can roll over everything.

Also as mentioned b4 - thats the downside of eva. If you dont hit the eva roll, bad luck. And thats a fair trade off, for negating basically all dmg when you do hit the eva roll.

#31 Aurasormr, Feb 28, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2020
  12. Vortexii

Looks like reality and Pearl Abyss just slapped you across the face ;) #update

13. Glizz

You have no idea what you're talking about. I should be able to destroy people that I severely out gear by huge brackets. I am end game DP/Evasion with caphra stones in my gear and the fact that noobs have a chance is a load of crud. These people did not earn gear to be on a level competing with myself. If they get a kill due to out skilling me or a good combo good for them. They are noobs in comparison to me and this is an MMORPG. You didn't put the time in, you don't deserve to be on my level. Looks like the staff have already began working on the issue so I rest my case.

14. Aurasormr

Having high gear or not- you sound waaay too cocky. Just my two cents.
    And ofc do i know what im talking bout c:

15. Glizz

I sound cocky so I'm wrong?? You seem ignorant and unintelligent. I literally say something and instead of trying to comprehend what I'm saying and reply in a productive manner you attack my character and personality.

16. Aurasormr

If you feel attacked im sprry, its just your way of writing that lets you sound cocky af - just read your posts again - the way people try to discuss and you iterally attack em in someway.

Calling people unintelligent as an example.

17. AZzalor

AZzalor EU

If you don't smack down 310dp with 266ap you're seriously doing something wrong. the difference in tankiness btw 297 and 310 dp is nearly nonexistent.
    I have 261ap and can onecombo 330dp people.

KrimsonSky likes this.
  18. Glizz

Point proven. With 261 ap you should not be able to beat people that severely out gear you. 261ap is easy to get to. You didn't earn what that other person did and you don't deserve to easily be able to kill them.

19. vos_corsac

Lol. I’m a sorc main. They already nerfed that class succession and people are still screaming about iframes. I’m sure they’ll systematically nerf everything until we are running around hitting each other with wiffle bats. I kind of appreciate games where everything hurts at least a bit and high gear armor doesn’t always save u if someone knows what they’re doing. But this game can go the way of all the other mmo’s and completely center around gear for pvp. That’ll make it fun.

BloodLeshen likes this.
  20. Glizz

I don't think that's the case.