1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Succession Classes With Overpowered Accuracy

Discussion in 'PvP' started by Glizz, Feb 27, 2020.

1. Rekch

Rekch Krid DarkKnight 62 EU

It is easier to get to 400 dp than to 261 ap.
    DP accessories are a lot cheaper even at tet.
    So point proven, it's harder to get ap WHILE keeping DP and even harder to get ap in itself than dp, so he should be able to one combo 400 dp people that litteraly have 3b of accessories on em.
    See where i'm going here? You don't understand the balance of the game around ap and dp and you just cry without giving any good argument.

Yes being 650 gs is harder than to be 550 for example, but in this game 290-300 ap is pretty much end game and you can have that endgame ap without pen gear. Do you say the people that got endgame ap shouldn't be able to kill you? So full pen people with 300 ap should struggle to kill you when they have the same investment than you? Or should theyt get like 370 ap to compensate?
    You cry but you give no solution.
    And by the way on good old pvp games gear didn't make you godlike. Time investment was a lot bigger than for the entry level pvp gear yet the difference was small tus a player with entry level pvp gear could destroy an higher level pvp gear player because he was playing better. The "I have more gear so I should be god" meta is literraly retarded, we had that with renown and thankfully it's gone.

AZzalor likes this.
  2. AZzalor

AZzalor EU

They'll go nerf everything but the iframes even tho the iframes are the only thing that needs nerfing on sorc.

Rilok likes this.
  3. Luminosity

Luminosity Valkyrie 62

LoL, but you are aware of the fact, that even a full PEN C20 person with not AP, but DP accessories would struggle to do dmg to a full TET AP build. So you think it is okay for an AP build to still onecombo a DP build(high AP vs high DP), but for the DP build to do 0 dmg to the AP build(low AP vs low DP).
    And maybe you noticed, that the only reason for DP to be that cheap is.... it is extremely ineffective in most cases. You can get tanky, yes. But outside of omega high gear you sacrifice 90% damage for 50% more tankiness. You see how that cripples yourself in potentially killing anyone. That is why only shais buy that gear and it is superlow in price.

farsay likes this.
  4. AZzalor

AZzalor EU

That's not really the case tho. A full ap build won't be able to kill a full dp build and the other way around. Exactly how it should be.

5. Luminosity

Luminosity Valkyrie 62

Not really true. Tell that to the full DP-cc bots that have no chance to kill me, but get killed by me. Even if it might take 2 combos. And I am not at crazy AP.
    Also if DP gear was somewhat equal. With that I mean, If I swap 1 accessory to DP and the enemy would need 20% longer to kill me, but I would also just need 20% longer, not like 60%(as it is the case), then DP accessories would not sit at minprice, since apart from full dp cc bots(like shai) nobody is willing to take the trade. As it is not a favourable trade.
    What makes the omega geared people really tanky are the hidden stats on boss armor. But the guy I replied to first was arguing about how much cheaper DP would be, so he was not talking about bossarmor. And saying DP accessories have to be worse as they are cheaper is ********. They are cheaper because they are worse. Not the other way around.

6. AZzalor

AZzalor EU

The reason dp accessories are so low in price is because outside of trolling or largescale dp builds they have no value. You can't grind faster with them and you can't defend spots with them.

And idk what kind of dp build you fought but we got a few members that are not even full dp and still are near unkillable. Class plays a very big role here and classes like ninja/Kuno or gauntlet classes are heavily favored. Or you take a class like witchards that can easily heal up again after a combo, basically you need to onecombo them to kill them.

HucKa, Rilok and Rekch like this.
  7. Aurasormr

I rhink a huge factor are scalings aswell ( dmg wise ).

I think a guardian full dp would still smack butts, just because her scalings are damn high.

8. Despins

From the whole post, I believe the OP is trolling.

Maybe the full pen gear talked about is through greens and mismatched hybrid accessories?

Then, ultimately, gear difference has to be factored by classes, and their gear orientation: there are low gs with a focus on ap just to have a shot at killing n00blets who swiped for their full pen c6+

choovanski likes this.
  9. SmK

SmK

Did we ever find out the ap/dp and class of the op

10. dobe

dobe Lahn 60

He is a ninja,concerning his gear he could be anywhere from 580 to 650 GS,being an hybrid with eva as a main stat.(My opinion about the hint left by him here and there on the forum).
    He is an another excuse for the anti-ninja crowd to spit on the ninja community... poor ninjas!

11. Glizz

I don't believe such an extreme nerf is due to the Ninja class. I think it should be scrapped and rethought.

12. Akantorian

I dont know about the other ones but I have used warrior succesion and some skills dont have any accuracy multiplier and the ones with the most have like 10%, are you on mushrooms?

13. Glizz

I am not.

14. BloodLeshen

Well you are definitely not sorc. You guys just assume sorc have OP damage which is not the case until you have a magnitude of AP.

I may add I have 266ap with 430accuracy and cant 1 combo certain classes at 310dp.. Sure a I could 1 combo a sorc lahn or archer at 310dp If I have not exhausted my skills for the main damage combo.

In an actual fight my main damage combo skills are usually on cooldown because I have to use 2 of those skills to cc midway the fight.

You are very lucky to have a class that can 1 combo 330dp players at 261ap.

15. AZzalor

AZzalor EU

Sorc dmg is not op and i never said it was. Sorc is op because of her iframes and that's the only reason.

Also i do not onecombo all classes at that ap. tanky classes like warrior, valk or guardian will survive with 20-30% hp left.

16. Kauni

Kauni Archer 63 EU

Hmmm zerker succ op? Really? Sounds like hardcore git gud issue tbh.

Since you didn't mention sorc or ninja, which of those are you playing? I'd bet ninja tbh :-)

farsay, Rekch, Rilok and 2 others like this.
  17. Rügenwalder Pommersche

hes a ninja, he alrdy made another post complaining about the nerfs

Rekch, Rilok and Kauni like this.
  18. Akantorian

hahahaha
    gotem

Rilok likes this.
  19. Kauni

Kauni Archer 63 EU

Omg.. ok I see.. right below actually... rofl...

Rilok likes this.
  20. Motoko_Shi

Motoko_Shi DarkKnight 62 NA

Wrong.