1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Succession Classes With Overpowered Accuracy

Discussion in 'PvP' started by Glizz, Feb 27, 2020.

1. LithicForm

Git. Gud.

Rilok likes this.
  2. Rekch

Rekch Krid DarkKnight 62 EU

Meanwhile i have friend sorc that consistently one combo me with 200 ap and one combo nearly anyone under 320 dp with old softcap ap...

3. Artorias_Dusk

Succ Warrior accuracy? You have no clue man, delete that. Git gud

4. BloodLeshen

EDIT: misread. so whats your dp again? I read 200ap 1 combo 320dp at first

I guess then damage is rng based? I just have bad rng so dont get damage even with 266ap and 429 accuracy. or maybe its just more ping dependent that we assumed

#64 BloodLeshen, Mar 3, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2020
  5. H4T3

Who knows, maybe it's a ranger with 2k hp and a hybrid dr/eva build and even then the sorc must be combo reseting.

6. Gamefreak

lol i didnt even notice zerker succ complaint alright this guy literally has 0 merit or credibility instead of swiping for max gear he should learn the game first

AZzalor likes this.
  7. Rekch

I'm 317 dp dk with 4k2 hp fully buffed, he can come with a trial sorc or his main sorc an proceed to one combo me up to 309 dp with 200 ap using some variant of Rowlan's combo, and he is not the only one able to do that.

Damages are indeed very weird in this game, I tried with other DKs a lot lower ap than me they can one tap me standing and I cant even tho i have 20 ap and 20dp over some of them.

#67 Rekch, Mar 3, 2020
  8. Vortexii

Look at how shameful the community is. @Alterist should read through all the comments in this thread and ponder on just how toxic, unhelpful, and just plain wrong everyone is.

What @Glizz brought up was a valid point, and he will be somewhat vindicated by the upcoming changes. Pearl Abyss has been aware of the Succession issues along with long standing 100% accuracy skills that completely bypassed evasion builds.

The AP issue will still remain. You might have a chance with +18 FULL PEN or higher, but anything below that will simply get destroyed due to the DR vs AP balance problems. Things will get better regarding Evasion builds, but keep in mind those 100% skills will probably still have a high acy bonus.

The replies to this thread have nothing less than pure trolling with virtually no effort to address this real issue. Including common GIT GUD comments or just accusing @Glizz of whining.

Pearl Abyss agrees completely with your posts and is making changes to improve this situation to not just those classes, but overall for the game.

Some Highlights
    "An another joke of a thread. *Cryies*Nerf this,nerf that because i'm "geared"...
    And 00 explanation so far with what is dealing currently.Great mentality dude...."

Git. Gud. #61LithicForm, Yesterday at 3:12 PM

Geared noob are much worse than fishing alts. At least they are quiet and don't screw your fps.
    #4venus212, Thursday at 6:19 AM

You spet all that money and they still cut through you like butter, sad lol
    farsay, Thursday at 7:54 AM

lol i didnt even notice zerker succ complaint alright this guy literally has 0 merit or credibility instead of swiping for max gear he should learn the game first
    Gamefreak, Today at 2:56 PM

Succ Warrior accuracy? You have no clue man, delete that. Git gud
    #63Artorias_Dusk, Today at 5:41 AM

The facts are many of these classes are in the process of being nerfed along with 100% accuracy skills. Warrior's grab re-use is being reduced, but it's OP in so many ways it's going to take a few nerf rounds to balance it out.

This is a case where even Pearl Abyss is ahead of the forum warriors. At least in this specific case Pearl Abyss is applying changes instead of just saying GIT GUD.

#68 Vortexii, Mar 3, 2020
  9. dobe

dobe Lahn 60

What a clown.
    Nothing to expect from a forum joke that dont even understand the subjects he talk about and patting a newborn joke for the sake of welcoming to their Jockeys Troll club!
    (Heres take my toxic comment from my toxic behavior which is still tenfold less toxic than your regular behavior and OP's behavior in the forum.)

You forgot a detail on your "top notch" after-thought process that is i have mocked PA for the 100% accu skills back in January2020.Coincidence they only work on 1 month after my "mocking" while they kept 100% accu skills for years?The nerf started to being relevant just after the "removal of reknown" and was "needed" after they added caphras progression.Good job congratulating the devs for their works being overdue from years.

AZzalor likes this.
  10. BloodLeshen

Yeah even my trail sorc vs his trail sorc didnt do the same damage. We used the same gear and full sp.. He asked me eventually if I didnt spec in all my skills because he saw I couldnt even 1 combo him cc'ed before he got up. So I honestly think it must be ping. He plays at probably max 50ms if not lower and I'm at 200ms+.

Honestly against sorcs and classes with quick recovery time from a KD/bound I struggle to get filler damage skills in and a downsmash after it.
    And that explains why I can barely cc sorcs with low ms.

Probably why I dont get this Sorc is Op hype train.

Anyways this is of topic. we are talking about other classes's succession that has too high accuracy.. not sorc :)

11. Glizz

Can we please have a discussion without insults. Please debate without the need to make negative comments towards others.

IWalkAlone likes this.
  12. dobe

dobe Lahn 60

Then provide something constructive to discuss about...A "debate" without something to talk about.Nice joke!

IWalkAlone likes this.
  13. Glizz

Dobe I take what you say with a grain of salt. You’re literally a troll. Thanks for bumping my thread.

14. dobe

dobe Lahn 60

You're welcome!(Also this subforum is so dead your thread wont go anytime soon in an another pages even if no one responded to you.)
    Actually i dont really know what kind of role you are a playing,are you a legit player with barely a clue about pvp trying to express an opinion or a troll trying to portrait how ninja crowd looks ridiculous?
    Change my mind by explaining why the 4 specific classes on your OP needs a nerf and what skills should be nerfed instead of fingerpointing with shallow words.

15. Rekch

Ping and fps plays a big role, after using a VPN to improve my ping and unlocking my fps i've been able to deal a shitton more dmgs. Still some weird damages here and there, but a quick example is a musa dashing, if you hit him and all your hit records instantly then you have probably no problems, if not you can try some improvements on your game (reddit has a good fps guide and some ping guides). Also on global lab i lag significantly less, my game feels a lot smoother and i hit harder and faster.

BloodLeshen likes this.
  16. BloodLeshen

Yeah I did the fps guide..Even on a 60hz monitor the high fps helps

The ping... I live 7800km from the server as the crow flies. sadly

17. Artorias_Dusk

Stop it now. They clearly outskilled you. You are abusing a broken evasion system and rant about how skilled people clap you. Be silent and learn your combos.

18. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

succession warriors use other..... "features" to get broken damage.

Kauni likes this.
  19. IWalkAlone

There was one old theory - signs do matter ;)

BloodLeshen likes this.
  20. Glizz

I’m not abusing anything. Evasion is to evade skills and damage reduction is to receive less damage. I’m top tier endgame and deserve to play as such. Don’t get mad because I put more time into the game than yourself. Play harder. These classes all hit too hard or easily. They’ve noticed and nerfs are coming.
    are