1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Succession Classes With Overpowered Accuracy

Discussion in 'PvP' started by Glizz, Feb 27, 2020.

1. SmK

SmK

Unless I missed it you haven’t said how much you out gear these people by, I mean what is your ap/dp and what is theirs and what build are they running?

2. Rügenwalder Pommersche

u mean they lied to us when they said signs to not greatly affect gameplay

3. IWalkAlone

A little different damage could be not greatly ;)

4. Crimson_Scarlet

Crimson_Scarlet Shai 60 NA

Sounds like a Git gud here , even when you're full pen if you get cc 'd your going to be comboed and when more than 1 person is attacking you on the ground you tend to be dead. If you think that your to squishy get more dp or hide in block like most classes and grab when they get to close.

For those around 281+ ap killing pen armour folks is similar to killing those wearing tet , until they start hitting c9 caphras + then its not really the case and the tankiness shows.

Also just because you out gear someone doesnt make them a noob. Especially when gear is mostly rng based unless you buy it all.

5. Glizz

I already said I’m end game gear and fighting people with soft cap stats and maybe 260-280 ap. They don’t deserve to smash through my gear as easily as they do. I’m not saying that I deserve to be invincible.

6. AZzalor

AZzalor EU

Video with you and your gear, otherwise this statement has no value.

Kauni likes this.
  7. Glizz

Stop giving ultimatums. I’m trying to have a discussion on a legitimate topic without making it all about myself. So I will not post my gear. Other people feel the same and are also expressing their concerns. Also it seems changes are already in the works so at this point it seems it’s more a thread for future suggestions.

8. Crimson_Scarlet

Crimson_Scarlet Shai 60 NA

Well you wont show yours but il show mine

march 2020.png

end game gear but simply accepts the fact that everything is working as intended.

This is the same for those who are around the same gear or higher. it doesn't nessasarily make you some op monster who can destroy everyone except maybe guardian that **** is wrong but meh.

I still have the ability to delete people but same thing can be said about myself if I mess up I die nothing changed since the days of tri/tet/pen gear even those 700 gs people still die.

If someone has lower gear and especially by a large margin and is killing you its either they are quite good or you suck and need to git gud D:<

Also ranger btw gear sometimes gear aint worth anything at all
    https://gfycat.com/thunderousenlightenedimperialeagle-warthunder

Kauni, AZzalor and Rekch like this.
  9. MarsKiller

MarsKiller Ranger 62 EU

But why? Tell us why? Why? I have a feeling this "Why answer" is really hard for you to answer. This topic exist al for over days and you still haven't answer/show anything.

Justin we got a "Upsie"

This thread can beter be locked down. Because there will be no discussion here. You didn't bother to make one.

10. BloodLeshen

Well that would explain tons of stuff

IWalkAlone likes this.
  11. Spartakatz

When OP complains about accuracy it suggests he is running evasion armor.

So tell us, why do you think it's fine that some classes (like yours) have overpowered evasion, but it's a problem when other classes have higher accuracy?

AP/Accuracy/DR/Evasion is supposed to be a rock-paper-scissors mechanic. And class choice is similar to gear choice when it comes to that, as we have inherently different base stats, passives and selfbuffs.

so... YES, there have to be classes and equip that counter an evasion build.

If you would run AP/DR, this topic would have been "classes with overpowered evasion", maybe think about it.

Rekch and SmK like this.
  12. Vortexii

No, actually it was an issue of GIT-Smart directed right at you.

Even Pearl Abyss was more keen on what's going on here than you. YOU should have known there where so many 100% skills in the game that Evasion based builds could easily be destroyed. There was NO SUCH THING as adding Evasion DP in this case. Luckily Pearl Abyss actually address this issue and removed 100% skills from the game.

So next time you want to tell someone else to GIT GUD maybe you should

[​IMG]

13. Glizz

Thanks for the educated replies people.

14. Motoko_Shi

Motoko_Shi DarkKnight 62 NA

Nonsense post.

15. JohnnyBoy

Here's an educated reply.

stacking DP is much easier than AP.
    anyone with 30GS below you, are people with more AP than you but less DP probably.

Those "overpowered" classes you mentioned like DK or Musa will die in a heartbeat if you land a cc on them.
    Compared to you, you kill them even faster anyway.

So my real question is:

Have you tried improving your PVP skills instead?

Rekch and Motoko_Shi like this.
  16. Buxx

Buxx Lahn 62 EU

Im a class you did not list. Yet i can rip you apart. What now?

17. Aka71r3n

Man, this was like reading a good book. Plz feed the troll more. :D

18. Tronkun

Coming to say this, really zerker succ pvp criying? Whit 0 protection? I see somebody said yet and only can say now to the op to git gut