1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Succession new Ninjutsu buff apply and release

Discussion in 'Kunoichi' started by Aiwen, Dec 25, 2019.

1. LuckyStarx

with how many skillpoints should I go succession? I have now 1100 with 60 (rushed her in 30h) Should I first farm more or will itbe fine with those skillpoints?
    Learned everyskill now but it´s on the first level, mhm

#41 LuckyStarx, Jan 9, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2020
  2. Beamspark

Beamspark Kunoichi 63 EU

Wtf Kuno Succession its really nice in high end spot.

3. GuiltGuy

Ninja's special RMB is a joke. Crescent and ankle's first hit is at still and unprotected, and then you RMB you get a small movement forward with SA. So what is the point of this? To cc enermy? To engage? The same problem applies to shuriken evasion as well. That is why ninja succession has looooots of gaps and a range class who knows succession ninja can just cc you with these gaps. There is no way you can approach or engage with succession ninja against range classes if they are doing the right things.

The only engage for succssion ninja is actually W+Q or D+Q with RMB, but again people can just S-block you and the movement is very easy to predict. Unlike awakening;s murdous intent, you can always find an appropriate angle to enage if you know how to play. Besides the stamina consumes dramtically fast for succession ninja.

Kuno succession is waaaaaaaaaaay better than ninja. I feel like succession ninja's SA and mobility are all fake when I try succession ninja on test server. I can even use awakening ninja to kite succession ninja on the test server. Obviously successsion ninja actually don't have mobility and is wheel-chaired (though people always have no idea about it and when it comes to ninja, they will always ASSUME that ninja is super mobile. This is true for awakening but absolutely not for succession who is even worse than... valkyie)

Both classes need to be nerfed with damage. But kuno needs more nerfs. And why I am posting here is not for anything else. I post here because kuno players DISGUST me. They are faaar better than ninja ACTUALLY, but they hide behind and stab ninja while they are also busy with pretending to be weak and crying for buffs. Disgusting.

4. IWalkAlone

Well first... I give awakening back to my ninja, and I have two of them on separate accounts.It is fun, its good at PvE but its kinda chaotic in PvP.
    Deff i need to learn it more, but I guess its not my style.Kuno on the other hand.. lets say Im happy for the first time after awakening comes.
    As for how kunos pretending to be weak I think only Blitz says that, I never saw in game or in forum a good kuno to say she is bad.The only bad thing was mass PvP, but kuno work is not to jump in main blop...

5. Blitzball

Kuno ( with awakening ) was the worst PVE class by far.

Kuno in PVP is busted since Lethal Spin buff. All of her awakening kit is bad compared to Ninja , but Spin has same damage as Serpent Ascension , but has SA + big AOE + busted damage + lifesteal.

Kuno can jump in main blob and kill several people , only because of Lethal Spin. That was not possible before without 100% Flash Slash.

The buff of Lethal Spin was too big. Some power needs to be switched to others useless awakening skills like Chain Crash , Sah Spree of Sonan , etc.. Most of her awakening skills are garbage and need a buff/rework. She got gutted in April 2018 ( big CC / SA patch ) , she is the class who got the highest number of removed protections , even more than Mystic.

Kuno PVP is not complicated at all and it's basically like his :

Awakening : Stealth - Shadow Stomp - C swap - Half Moon cancel - Lethal Spin

Succession : Stealth - Shadow Stomp - Shadow Clone - Shadow Explosion - Wheel of Wrath ( with rune )

These are the bread & butter combos.

PVE is also much easier with succession but not fun to play because cooldowns are too long.

6. GuiltGuy

Just stop your words. Succession kuno is superior to ninja in almost every aspect. If you don't want to arrouse media's attention and want to go on hiding behind ninja, I suggest you should keep your mouth shut. Cheers!

7. thdsm

Dude, just stop, succ kuno is pretty much dumpster trash since the last patch where the best tool of the class got nerfed in the worst possible way.

8. Dannyswe1235

Dannyswe1235 Kunoichi 62 EU

wtf its still good lol flash slash nerf wasnt so big(100% was big) and tendon cutter nerf didnt make it trash maybe you should learn how to play it and ninja got way bigger nerfs than kuno last patch

IWalkAlone likes this.
  9. thdsm

Wasn't referring to flash slash, it's whatever (I mean, it probably is the lowest dmg 100% at this point, probably even lower than some classes 50%, but fine cus "YoU caN mOVe dUriNG IT!!111"). The important one was tendon cutter, which went from being a good unpredictable protected cc/engage with added important utility such as gap closing over difficult terrain, to a retarded clown dance designed to let everyone know you're there, collect every debuff they throw at you and make them laugh.

Also, there is no point bringing ninja into this, as a single change on one ability can have more impact than ten lines of nerfs. That said, I think ninja got hit too hard in the recent patch.

#49 thdsm, Mar 18, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2020
    Minaciae likes this.
  10. woots

tbh, pve with succ is just a straight pain, mp management is bad ( need to regulary use brace, which cut the flow )
    Skills doesnt really chain well together because how are configured "keys combo" + quick slot need compare to others class

the ninjutsu are very meh to use and "build" them with the low cooldown turn that just a pain to use since you pretty much need to chain the same 3 skills and use the succ-awak right away, and you are left with your "main skills" in CD and need to fill with the sh#tty skills... /facepalm
    the "little icon" for jutsu dont provide a great visibility either tho...
    They could have done several things "interesting"
    - set aura around the character to exactly know in 0.5sec what you have aviable ( or enlight skills in quick slot for the lazyest solution )
    - remove all time limit, that's straight stupid
    - totaly set a new resource to build sort of like a rage

Or just straight buff the skills without that very poorly released ninjustsu "thing" since they have such a hard time to design deeper mechanic.

damage are pretty meh in the end, and the "changements" of the mainhand skills are not interesting enough imho, even more since the "skill chaining" are average to bad, the only good thing i see with that succession is the boosted awakening skills

I didnt played it a lot when it came out and kinda forget it in favor of others class, but today i decided to grind a bit with her, and after 30min i just went back to awakening, and even of all the chakram throw skills are "meh" ( delight / lunatic / crash ) its already far more pleasant to use.

succ certainly is maybe interesting for pvp, other than that...

11. Dannyswe1235

Dannyswe1235 Kunoichi 62 EU

Kuno succ is way better than her awk in pve and do more dmg than her awk

12. woots

yet it doesnt offeset how very meh is the mainhand handling for a regular dps, and how pretty meh its made.
    awak provide a far smoother grinding, unless important change i will never go back to succ with kuno

13. IWalkAlone

Im for succ kuno too.Both PvE and PvP.The only positive of awaken is hp leech.But I didnt test awakening after change.Just the game play of succ is win for me.

14. woots

why did they removed all description of te ninjutsu ?