1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Succession Quesions, Setup, SP needed

Discussion in 'Musa' started by Atreius, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Atreius

Does anyone have a set-up of things you need form the normal tree? or is it too early yet?

Also how many SP do you gather we need to be efficient with succession? Shaky said something like 2400 but that's for everything and prob things you don't really need. I'm at 1717 and it doesn't seem enough.... good thing I saved those 530% scrolls hehe

Thx

2. Foggen

Foggen Musa 63 NA

I found I needed around 2000 to get all succession skills maxed and all of the skills I kinda wanted to have working on my first pass of looking at it. Then I was adding stuff like Absolute Charged Stub Arrow and Absolute Whirlwind Cut.

Atreius likes this.
  3. Atreius

Do you know if the succession skills are better if you upgrade normal skills higher than the requirements to it shows that you need to get a succession skill?

4. Rügenwalder Pommersche

same around 2k to level everything and rest is for extra pre awa skills

5. Foggen

Foggen Musa 63 NA

When you have Succession available you'll see a crossed sword icon on the version of a preawakened skill that's required before you can unlock Succession on it. That's usually the top tier before Absolute, like Rising Storm III. Once you get Prime: Rising Storm you can't go back and take Absolute. It seems a little bit ambiguous as to whether any of the additional stuff like Ultimate: Gale or Carver: Typhoon do you any good. Rising Storm: Blaze is explicitly referenced in the Prime: Rising Storm description, so that works and is needed. I tried out Ultimate: Rising Storm and I *think* I was able to cancel out of Dragon Bite a little faster than before, but I'm not sure. I'd love to see some in-depth testing beyond what I did incidental to clearing my list of Rift bosses and grinding Cadrys for elephant mats.

Atreius likes this.
  6. Rinnagans

Rinnagans Tamer 10

The way I go about gauging how much sp I need is that I made a trial character and put in points Into the build I want, that then tell me if I go for this build it will cost me x amount of sp. also while you there you can trial and error on skills and combo to see which is better

7. Foggen

Foggen Musa 63 NA