1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Succession Wizard is Overpowered

Discussion in 'PvP' started by Glizz, Sep 13, 2020.

1. Rügenwalder Pommersche

still outtrades even if u backattack
    im a musa and i was fighting a guardian on release with 265/309 and i was 285/316 yet her god brrrrr outraded my 50% in her back
    i almost died in the animation and she didnt give a damn

may be slow but dont act like u can sa trade with this class if ur not one of the other broken classes

2. Ahri-

You dont SA trade them, you do multiple attacks in the back, protections dont matter, fgs are most optimal. You could probably get away with cc+ fp follow up with a btb after their god incin and they should be p much dead

3. Rügenwalder Pommersche

i was just referring to to point even if they dont get dr in it it doesnt matter cos they outtrade u, i am very much aware i cant trade with the class
    from my experience cc fp doesnt to much either cos even my fg breaks instantly against their damage, they only way of fighting them is to wait and stub arrow or chase around their skills and hit gaps

Stealthe likes this.
  4. Glizz

The class has heals, buffs, multiple teleports, and its spells never miss. Its broken!

peanut777, CompZilla and kamon211 like this.
  5. Vortexii

It's perfectly designed. It only does what is necessary to engage in PVP. The ability to move like a flea and avoid the sadly broken pathetic game mechanics of grab.

It's actually the equivalent of reflect damage or 1 shots in ARPGS. You build up a character so power the only way to stop them is to cheese them into death.

It's simply not feasible to stand in the same location for even a single second. This type of broken mechanic simply refutes other broken mechanics. The only solution ...... there is NONE it would require an entire rework of the foundational code and everything in the game and it will never happen.

6. kamon211

The denial of those with flavor of the month classes, lol.

7. Vortexii

No that's a fundamental problem that has existed since the beginning. It's the reason why Sorc has been a problem. Iframe spam is a mechanic used to counter as well. Remember this is BDO you have to fight bullsht with bullsht. He who abuses the best wins.

Quinra likes this.
  8. TeRRoRibleOne

Your defense to keep succ wiz the same is because it's op you might as well abuse it to stay on top? This is a pathetic mentality. Please see yourself out of the thread.

peanut777 and Chaos Ronin like this.
  9. Vortexii

Sorry you are adverse to facts and the truth, but that's my #1 priority. It's also the reality of the situation. The players have and will continue to flock to using OP classes and abuse whatever they can. In fact millions of your fellow gamers won't just look for an advantage they will out right cheat whenever they think they can get away with it. They will use software, exploits, and even pay money to cheat. So you should adjust your attitude and look down upon the gaming community, not it's leaders like me.

A Zerker in a 1v1 is A LOT more abusive than a Succ Wizard. The entire game is designed terribly and flawed everywhere. The best people can even do it try to abuse it enough just to make it barely function.

10. Xenon

Oh, come off it now. The fact that you think you're some kind of leader in the bdo community shows just how much of a delusional narcissist you really are. Just leave already.

11. Fearless V

Fearless V TranscendentSoul Witch NA

I do still find it funny that people are calling a mid tier at best 1v1 class in a Solo-oriented game overpowered. Makes me laugh every time I read such threads. The funniest thing is these people actually expect Pearl Abyss to move according to their will.

Vortexii and reconkangas like this.
  12. peanut777

Wait WHAT!!! LMAO, Suc wiz will lay waste to 10 zerkers mate, in ONE shot. or just port around smashing 2 or 3 at a time , then chase down the ones who run and type insults while killing them. That is Day one, "Learning what buttons to use on your new Wizard" start by attacking large groups of siege players to build confidence.

13. reconkangas

The funny part to me is to read all the opinions of people coming in here crying about one class or another.. usually by the one they get completely wrecked by.
    I have zero sympathy the game is in its current condition becouse the dev's are following the same simps that completely suck at this game.

14. Vortexii

I can't argue with your logic. I completely agree "WHAT!!! LMAO, Suc wiz will lay waste to 10 zerkers mate, in ONE shot. " in 1v1.

Because that's just how reality, logic, and reason work.

15. kamon211

Yes, everyone knows succ wiz is broken and overpowered right now.

Except in the eyes of those that main it. of course they're going to deny it, just like striker and mystic back in the day.

Nerf will hit them, hopefully sooner than later.

Feroth likes this.
  16. TeRRoRibleOne

When do these 1v1's occur? Surely not at grind spots, people grief for spot at this point instead of 1v1'ing for it. So the BA, where you rarely see a witchard practicing their 1v1's. Just go in there, compare the amount of melee classes in there to witchards. It's cause witchards rarely practice 1v1 not because it's easier to complain about it than try. It's very easy to pick out the good witchards from the bad and it's because they actually practice it. A majority of the witchards do the same combo and make themselves predictable. That's a skill issue, not a class issue.

17. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 64 EU

so basically there are way more warriors and ninjas and other classes who have players who practice and big big majority of staff classes players are just lazy to be gods at 1v1? :) interesting, interesting..... :D

Fearless V likes this.
  18. Xenon

I find it funny how pepegas who spend more time in the forums or in other games than playing the game think they're leaders of the community and that they have any foundation for their asinine opinion.

19. Stealthe

Stealthe SteaIthe Wizard 62 NA

Yup just like wichards are great at large scale do to all their practice,other classes dont practice enough at large scale.
    It isnt a class issue,its a skill issue.

20. TeRRoRibleOne

You def have a smooth brain.