1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Succession Wizard is Overpowered

Discussion in 'PvP' started by Glizz, Sep 13, 2020.

1. Alodylis

Grabs **** on wizards and I main awaken wizard so don’t cry at me honestly don’t like suc wizard that much to many things I don’t understand about it don’t even see how it’s strong in pve the combos I don’t understand yet hopefully will get better with it later

2. Spartakatz

you have missed that awaken wiz has a grab himself? and spare us with the argument how bad it is, when you come up with general statements like that.

3. Alodylis

It’s a fact grabs best wizards it’s only way to take them out of there good.
    wizards heal is Geting nerfed so you can stop crying also PA is best skill totally not broken it’s just really good so use your grab and don’t be such a care bear grabs win battles with a side of down attack Everyday people crying about something this game isn’t even a true pvp game they lack the content for it pvp should have been more of a focus in this game but sadly there are few two options for it let alone progression learn how to fight wizards and if you lose to one remember they are just gud and you need to git gud

Fearless V likes this.
  4. jenisiz7

Nothing in the game beats TP engage into ball, instacast protected CC, TP out. There isn't a single class that wouldn't trade a grab for this. Not even mobile assasins like Musa/Mae can do this, and they don't have a grab...AND are heavily STILL affected by stamina nerfs. Kuno Succession had something close to this, but no protected exit. It was nerfed immediately. Wizard hands down outplays assassin classes with really zero resource management (No, MP doesn't count, I'm referring to stamina and extended cool downs). I dabble in Succession Wiz, and will openly admit it's overtuned.

#64 jenisiz7, Oct 23, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2020
    Xenon and Spartakatz like this.
  5. Spartakatz

then in other words you just said, grabs are absolutely required.

6. jenisiz7

Why aren't they playing this "over powered" awakened wiz with grab? Oh right because his kit was designed to be a magic wizard class with limitations in mind...something succ assassin Wiz with support and pa wasn't.

7. Spartakatz

i never said it's op. i think awaken is crap compared to succ. just wanted to point out that when a class has a grab, it doesn't automatically mean it's better.

8. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 64 EU

grab on a class with suck mobility and very predictable windows when it can be used + when grab is slow and unprotected is one thing. putting a grab on a highly mobile class with fast skills that are a threat to use it whenever they are in your general vicinity is something totally different. even more so when those grabs are fast, protected, have large aoe hitbox and some are even knockdown. its pure sadomasochism.

Quinra and Fearless V like this.
  9. Spartakatz

hmm i don't know any grab that has all that. warriors is decently fast but no large hitbox and a bound. strikers is protected but not highly mobile. lahns has range, but just a bound too. rangers is knockdown but she's neither mobile, and in general crap in melee.
    i agree that grab is strong, no doubt there.
    zerker has 3 grabs and not really considered one of the top classes.

back to the OP topic, is about succ wiz. grab is probably the single thing that's scary for him. and probably only ninja, kuno and warrior are fast enough to catch him.

10. Dexo 2

Awake wiz and witch were designed as a large scale support and long range dmg and cc class, just like some 1v1 classes just cant do anything in large scale because they excel in 1v1's. Yet succ wiz/witch is now on par with best 1v1 classes,best at large,best suppport,best healers.
    So now with succ u have insane mobility and basically endless amount of protected cc skills. Keep their mobillity, nerf dmg and remove most protected ccs. U either choose to be support as awaken or diver to just help killing ppl and not everything in one kit.

jenisiz7 likes this.
  11. WhySoSeeryus

solar > grab is something id consider broken combination of mobility with grab.
    gantlets, tamers and narutos friends also.

hell, even mm zerkers also tbh, vs my class at least. partially coz u dont see where they exactly are due to stupid visual display not showing **** properly due to mm and high fps.

12. WhySoSeeryus

i agree that succ wiz needs some "balancing" to say the least (and then some). that doesnt mean some OTHER classes need capability to autoshutdown some THIRD classes with excuse "we need to kill xy class so we need this broken mobility+grabs"

Stealthe and Quinra like this.
  13. Dexo 2

I would accept this excuse if u still had non split tp, now u can iframe whenever u want.
    Just because ur class is completely broken doesnt mean its justified to not get nerfs because others have a grab. Thats like stealing millions from a bank and have an excuse that theres billionaires in the world who got rich from illegal stuff aswell.
    Ur argument is just plain stupid

14. WhySoSeeryus

i am awakening wizard, if that even has to be repeated at this point.

15. Spartakatz

yea, again, it's strong, but i honestely don't see that more broken than a couple of iframes into full lock-on blockjump, or long-range hash grab, or the already mentioned full protected tp in -> voltaic -> tp out (if cc didnt land).

but if you're awaken, i don't think anyone has really issues with that.

16. Dexo 2

Giving awake wiz split tp would make it viable enough that it wouldnt as broken as succ in pvp

17. Alodylis

I think we need more skills man awaken is Geting to boring suc is so ****ing hard to play I have no idea what I’m doing and I’m reading and watching guides but I’m a potato let’s see some earth and lightning awaken skills bro wtf is this also don’t use wizard grab to counter wizard that’s just stupid you need a real grab class

18. Xenon

Man, I wish blockjump was full lock-on, unless you mean Hash's version of the skill. There's actually a clip floating around where a Wiz dodged blockjump with magical evasion for christ sake.

Are you trolling? If you actually think succ wiz is hard to play, then man, I have some devastating news for you. All the other classes except Shai are much harder to play.

19. Alodylis

What dude? This class takes a master to play it’s not just teleport in hit then teleport out that’s not what you do

20. Ahri-

yea you teleport in voltaic frigid fog teleport out lightning residual lighting throw some filler **** with fireball and earthquake maybe a meteor or love tap blizzard to give everyone aids then do it all over again throw in a few earth responses in there and you got succ wiz

jenisiz7 likes this.